[Drama 2012] Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming 오자룡이 간다

Admin

oyeleyeolusina said:

@estrellita1122  YS brought the flowers to thank NJJ for her help; he said he didn’t think she would talk her ex into considering doing business with AT group, YS ask how NJJ managed to convince her ex to reverse his decision but she said he couldn’t bring herself him for help, then YS said her ex still has feeling for her and that is why he is planning to go through with the deal.

NGJ mom called OJR saying that she heard about the fire incident, He apologized for doing something dangerous but NGR mom said they was no need for that as he saved a life and she said that he should be very careful in the future as he is married to her daughter, so he should not put himself in danger, then asked if he was hurt and he said he was fine.

The manager was telling NGJ mom, the effect of how OJR heroic had on improving the company’s image, how much the restaurant better the doing under his management and also that  it is about time they brought OJR to the main office.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dexter8010 said: @estrellita1122

Hi basically this episode fullfiled by ORJ's rescue action. YS found out Kang In Gook has lingering feelings for NJJ. In other hand YS sold to NGJ's mom he made greet effort the made contract with Glory King. NGJ and OJR was happy after NGJ's called him because NGJ's mom worry about OJR's health after the incident and ask he has pain or not but before some CEO's wife called NGJ's mom and told her she is envy because she has such a rare SIL. Next day the buisnessman tell about OJR action the company image was grown and suggested her take him higher position from restaurant manager. Thats why episode and NGJ's mother visit to YS and suggested him some position. I dont know what position.

I have some divination Glory King CEO end up with NGJ's mother.

Guest pixiee

dexter8010 said: @estrellita1122

Hi basically this episode fullfiled by ORJ's rescue action. YS found out Kang In Gook has lingering feelings for NJJ. In other hand YS sold to NGJ's mom he made greet effort the made contract with Glory King. NGJ and OJR was happy after NGJ's called him because NGJ's mom worry about OJR's health after the incident and ask he has pain or not but before some CEO's wife called NGJ's mom and told her she is envy because she has such a rare SIL. Next day the buisnessman tell about OJR action the company image was grown and suggested her take him higher position from restaurant manager. Thats why episode and NGJ's mother visit to YS and suggested him some position. I dont know what position.

I have some divination Glory King CEO end up with NGJ's mother.

NGJ mom told YS that it is time to bring OJR to the company, YS said it was not a good idea as it was too early to get a job in the company and the board of director would disapprove but NGJ mom listed the reasons why he was deserving of a job in the company and also said that the directors have already approved him working in the company

Today episode was YS mom’s birthday but YS and NJJ both forgot, YS aunt and OJR brother came to congratulate her on her birthday but were surprised that YS and NJJ forgot her birthday, the aunt call YS and berate him as no matter how busy he is should remember his mom birthday and it is because of his carefree attitude toward his mom that is why NJJ too forgot the birthday.

YS got into an argument with OJR brother when he came to apologize to him mom for forgetting her birthday, he was criticized by OJR brother and he took offends that someone younger that his talking to him like a elder, he calls NJJ after leaving and doesn’t gets a hold of her, as she was in the orphanage taking care of baby she intends to adopt.

Njj ex was discussing business with his boss, when his boss told him that he was hungry, they went to OJR restaurant to eat, OJR welcomed that properly and the boss remarked to the NJJ ex that he was impressed with OJR.  

YS finally gets a hold of NJJ as she leaves the orphanage and reminds her it is his mom’s birthday, OJR was cleaning the table when he found a wallet on the floor, it turns out to be the boss wallet who was already looking for his wallet, he calls NJJ to get her ex number as when he came to eat the restaurant, his boss forgot the wallet and he wanted to return it, he returns and receive thanks from the boss, OJR said they was no need to thank him as he is a customer and it is his duty to return the wallet.

NJJ went to see YS mom, she apologizes but her mother in law is clearly angry and said she is the most pitiful mother in the law in the country to not be respect and ignored like this by NJJ, she leaves the rooms.

NGJ receives the news of the promotion of OJR from her colleagues at work and OJR receives the new of his new position from his colleagues at the restaurant, NGJ went home to tell OJR family of his promotion and they surprised his with a party when OJR got home.

NJJ tells her mom, she made a mistake, she forgot YS mom birthday, YS comes home and he is visible angry, he tells NJJ it is not her fault and they should do better from now on and left the room angrily using the excuse that he had to work, he slept in his study, KM call him in the morning saying that they should go on a date with his mom and son,  NJJ comes into room and tell YS that should go on a date with his mom to cheer her up but he said he is busy.

KM and her son, YS mom and YS all go to a restaurant outside town and by coincidence OJR and NGJ came to this same place to celebrate his promotion and that was end of today’s episode.

The preview of today show NJJ sad as both her YS and his mom are giving her a hard time, NJJ hear a conservation between NJJ and YS, she know her sister is barren and also very unhappy, they show a conservation between the two sister where NGJ asked her sister why she married YS when she doesn’t love him and is very unhappy in the marriage and NJJ answered that she married him because her father wanted it so, referring to what her mom told her.

Guest pixiee

I wonder if NGJ will tell NJJ that actually her father is against her marriage to YS and he did inform NJJ mom before his death. NGJ was also a witness of her father's wish. hmm..
Tomorrow episode will be very interesting.
@estrellita1122 @zzainal make sure u dont miss tomorrow episode :)

Honestly i tired to watch YS and YS's mother. They always bullying NJJ and always have a reason that they abusing her. First they want got pregnant instantly after that they critizim her cooking skill and now abusing her because he forgot her MIL's birthday but actually his own son forget too but they made a person from NJJ. YS now dont want hear from baby adoption because she want adopt other baby instead of YS and KM son.

About NJJ and NGJ relationship. I dont feel anything sympathy to sister until NGJ and OJR relationship got public. Actually my favorite scene in the entire drama when in ep72 NGJ recognized her own sister what she went through when they(NJJ and KIG) tried get permission from NJJ's parents. She continuously said sorry to her in ep72. So I hope NGJ will be great help to NJJ from now and she can able comfort her when NJJ knows how is her husband in fact.(meanining he is a bad person)

@dexter8010 i also dont like YS and his mother. His mother is very mean towards NJJ and also not a good friend to OJR's mother. Also she is annoying and laud. YS is to face and more..., About NJJ and NGJ i never really see them as sister since they are not a very close sisters. Maybe now they will get closer but i am not sure since NJJ maybe will not believe when NGJ tells her about YS lying on all. Also NJJ is to good and always obeys her mother or husband or anyone i mean she cant say no. I want her to be like her sister that dont obey and she does or fight for what she wants. I hope NGJ helps NJJ change and get stronger and fight for what see wants.

Guest pixiee

I miss the first part of todays episode. Did NGJ n OJR saw YS n his family in the restaurant?
Can anyone explain what is being said between NGJ n NJJ? 
It seems that NGJ mom was very upset when the other CEO wive talked to her. I think it is about OJR since the previous episode that lady did say something like she is envious of NGJ mom for having OJR as a SIL. 
At the last part, NGJ and mom had a conversation about her father last wish and NJJ accidently heard this. Am I correct? But I think NGJ mom is very upset with NGJ for bringing that up. 

KM intercepted OJR and NGJ, so in the process YS and his mom escaped without been seen, OJR found out that KM has a baby.

NGJ was having dinner with OJR and NGJ wondering why KM is a single mom and whether OJR know the father of the baby but he say he didn’t, he just knew that she was dump by her ex-lover and assumes he is the father of the child.

YS drove his mom home and sees NJJ who came to appease YS mom, YS mom told NJJ to call before visiting and stop making unexpected visits, NJJ asked YS why when she asked earlier in the morning whether they could both see his mom, he said he was busy but here is YS and his mom, they both lie that they met by chance.

OJR and NGJ came to NGJ house with her mom favourite cake, NGJ mom was going to a funeral but the driver was unavailable so OJR offered to drive her, in the car OJR made a joke to lighten the mood but she didn’t find it funny.

YS and NJJ go back home and have argument, NJJ told YS to act as a mediator to improve her relationship with YS mom but YS it is not his duty and NJJ should be the one to make the effort to improve their relationship, he complain that how can she forget his mom’s birthday but is instead taking care of an orphan, she said he know the reason after all she is barren and it was him and his mom that brought up the talk of adopting a child.

After YS left the house, NGJ who heard the conversion by accident walked out of her room and tried consoling her sister, OJR who was waiting in the car, came out of the vehicle and greeted NGJ mom after she came out of the funeral site, she was talking with her friends , when her friends were wondering who he was, she introduces him as her son in law, those friend recognised him from his heroic and said they were envious of NGJ mom  close relationship with OJR as one of the women said her son in law is always unavailable as he is currently in France, the women didn’t say it in malicious manner but NGJ mom was embarrassed.

OJR and NGJ were talking at home at NJJ and how she is unhappy and didn’t get to marry the one she loves and it is for that reason she supported their union, she said she would like to help her sister as she is the best sister who always yielded and gave her anything she wanted.

On the way to work NGJ tells OJR that she would stop by at home to see her sister,the two sister have a conservation and NGJ said that how can YS who should be closest person to you not know that she is said as she was surprised he went to work leaving his sick wife home, she said that her sister is very happy and ask why he is married to YS, NJJ tell her she is only married to him because it was her father’s dying wishes.

NGJ went to confront her mom to tell the truth to NJJ as she is unhappy but the mom said NGJ heard her father’s wishes wrong and she would forgive her if she tell her sister and that is when NJJ walked into the room as he overheard the conservation.

Guest kpopstar

ojr and ngj need more romantic parts in this drama since this drama is called ojr is coming =(
and besides their honeymoon was so quick..hardly saw any romantic moments with them..longer scenes please..
they should just get to the point about ojr and work..goshhh

Guest pixiee

yuhuuuuu.. @estrellita1122 @monalisa85 here, here =)) =))
anyway can explain today episode? What did NGJ and NJJ talk about in the restaurant. Was it about their father last wish that NJJ is not supposed to marry YS?
What did OJR grandmother said to NGJ after OJR and NGJ came back from work. It seems that she is not too happy with NGJ. Is she asking NGJ to have children? The grandmother seems excited when she was looking at the pic of ultrasound of the OJR younger brother baby. 

Archived