[Drama 2012] Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming 오자룡이 간다

Admin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the preview of tomorrow's episode, NJJ ex-boyfriend(KIG)  has found out that JYS was present at the scene of the accident of NJJ father through video evidence capturing the accident.  

I has always wonder how OJR save his in-law’s company and I guess KIG would help OJR as earlier in the show, he was said to be a brilliant fund manager who only left the business world because of the death of wife.

oyeleyeolusina said:

In the preview of tomorrow's episode, NJJ ex-boyfriend(KIG)  has found out that JYS was present at the scene of the accident of NJJ father through video evidence capturing the accident.  

I has always wonder how OJR save his in-law’s company and I guess KIG would help OJR as earlier in the show, he was said to be a brilliant fund manager who only left the business world because of the death of wife.

@estrellita1122

Basically the family tree got complicated because from now Oh Jae Ryong' girlfriend related by NGJ' husband and NGJ's sister side as well. Simply describe what is the relationship have OJR's girfiend to her. If i understand well, she put herself before based on her husband older than his brother but OJR's girlfiend older than NGJ and thats why this joke was rude. The age difference in korea very important thing compared in western world.

dexter8010 said: @estrellita1122

Basically the family tree got complicated because from now Oh Jae Ryong' girlfriend related by NGJ' husband and NGJ's sister side as well. Simply describe what is the relationship have OJR's girfiend to her. If i understand well, she put herself before based on her husband older than his brother but OJR's girlfiend older than NGJ and thats why this joke was rude. The age difference in korea very important thing compared in western world.

@aida_ladida

I dont know exactly but the child words i clearly heard. So maybe child adoption. They try similar things what happened in "Cheer up mr. Kim!", when GW's father bring home his illegitimate son(GW) as an adopted child. So i guess they try YS&KM's child bring NJJ's home as an adopted child. From then GJJ's mom recognize as a rightfull succesor. They can put GJJ's mom out of line from then YS and Ys's mom got everything because OJR and NGS signed a statement they will not get any inheritance as a marriage permission from GNJ' mother.

Guest kpopstar

i noticed that on ngj side there was hardly anyone there..cant wait to watch tomorrows episode..hopefully they went on a honeymoon =DDDDDDDD

Guest pixiee

dexter8010 said: @aida_ladida

I dont know exactly but the child words i clearly heard. So maybe child adoption. They try similar things what happened in "Cheer up mr. Kim!", when GW's father bring home his illegitimate son(GW) as an adopted child. So i guess they try YS&KM's child bring NJJ's home as an adopted child. From then GJJ's mom recognize as a rightfull succesor. They can put GJJ's mom out of line from then YS and Ys's mom got everything because OJR and NGS signed a statement they will not get any inheritance as a marriage permission from GNJ' mother.

Guest pixiee

@estrellita1122 Kim marie is indeed sneaky & cunning. Thats why she purposely befriended NJJ and when NJJ confide in her about the cooking episode she had with her mom-in-law, the next day Kim Marie turn up at YS mom with home cooked food that she cooked to show off her skills !

pixiee said: @estrellita1122 Kim marie is indeed sneaky & cunning. Thats why she purposely befriended NJJ and when NJJ confide in her about the cooking episode she had with her mom-in-law, the next day Kim Marie turn up at YS mom with home cooked food that she cooked to show off her skills !

Guest yvonne_hs

aida_ladida said: Anybody knows the conditions for marriage set by Gongju's mum? Also in the preview for episode 76 the bimbotic evil Mother-In-law suggested something to the Gongju's sister - any idea what it is? Thank you.

Archived