[Drama 2013] The Gu Family Book 구가의 서

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched almost everything Lee Seung Gi was in (except for the one with many episodes and daughters  :D ), and I can see his progress as an actor, but I haven't seen any progress for Suzy, except for the fact that she can be a perfect overreacting brat. 
I am a little worried as all Seung Gi's partners were experienced actresses, and Suzy is... not, even though I've noticed that she is everywhere - movies, series, CFs, shows, music...
I hope it will be good...
Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy th thought that he will soon be in a drama.

Guest alysanne

LSG recently posted a message to fans on his official site.  Here's a translation of the part where he talks about the drama, courtesy of AnnMichelle over at Tryp's blog comments:

Just as reported by the media, a drama aiming to broadcast in the first half of next year has been confirmed. I hope that’s good news for fans waiting for new dramas. I feel the same. Through this drama, I can work with people I have always wanted to and whom I feel a rapport with. I am sure our collaboration will be exciting and joyous. Meetings with the PD and scriptwriter also assure me more. I read part of the script…ah…the story…it is no kidding. Very interesting. It will have a lot of fight scenes that you guys have not seen before. http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2012/10/20/12-10-20-from-seunggi/#comment-35649

I'm glad that LSG and Suzy (hopefully) is starring in a series together. LSG got my attention in K2H for his layered performance and immense chemistry with Ha Ji Won. As for Suzy, needless to explain that she is my bias in Miss A. Given, her acting is not as matured as LSG previous lead actresses but she's still very young and has improved a lot since Dream High days. She had proven herself being more than just a pretty face and I can't wait for her to confirm participating in this series.
And a fusion sageuk no less! 

YEAH BEST NEWS EVURRR.

I like both these actors, and Suzy has to make it up for her stupidness in BIG. I cant wait for this one, but I hope they wont be innocent on the kissing part, I mean Suzy has even kissed Gong Yoo :P

Finally something which makes me happy (after knowing Joowon will be romancing Choi Kanghee in his drama)

Guest alysanne

avidneri1003 said: WAAAHHHHHH ... MY MAN IS BACK !!! I don't know much about Suzy but I have heard and seen her a lot of times and she's quite famous. She's very cute and likable :) 
If you are to estimate the month this will be aired, then when ? :D

Archived