[Drama 2012] School 2013 학교2013

Guest reijaye

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Check out some behind-the-scenes pictures of School 2013

December 03, 2012 10:00 pm hannacha

1354532040926-630x504.jpg

Some behind-the-scenes pictures of KBS’s new Monday and Tuesday drama series School 2013 (written by Lee Hyun Joo and Ko Jung Won; directed by Lee Min Hong and Lee Eung Bok) were revealed.

In the pictures, each student actor looks towards the camera with a bright smile and makes the V sign, turning on fresh, charming “youth” energy.

Particularly, Lee Jong Seok (plays Ko Nam Soon) and Kwak Jung Wook (plays Oh Jung Ho) put arms around each other’s shoulders as opposed to their rival relationship within the series. Ryu Hyo Young (plays Lee Kang Joo) appears in a cute tracksuit while Park Se Young (plays Song Ha Kyung) shows off her beauty outside the camera range. All members perfectly feature a look of a student and attract attention.

As the main set of the series is a school, the student actors spend most of the time together within the classroom and get along with each other. With a strong friendship they formed as they shoot the series together, they appeal a great teamwork.

A representative of School 2013 says, “As many young actors are packed at the set, the atmosphere is always cheerful, and I believe there will be great synergy effect. We’ll be able to deliver the ‘noisiness’ and reality of a school vividly into your living rooms,” showing expectations for the series.

“The real school report hidden by student and unknown to adults,” School 2013 broadcasts its first episode on December 3 at 10:00 p.m.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave a first glance at the RAW and I've really liked the first episode, this sure is way more "real" than a lot of others school dramas and the OST playing during the preview is so good :x probably it's not out yet, but does anybody know who's singing or the title of the song? 

Guest sadie910

Hi guys.. I'm new here.. I'm from Nice guy thread..and I'm happy to see that some of the members here are from NG thread too.. I'm so happy to see Lee jong suk and Park se young again.. I'm looking forward on this drama.. I hope that everyone will love School 2013.. :x :x :x

Guest reijaye

Rating for School 2013 Ep 1 is 8%
King of Dramas - 7.4%
Horse Doctor - 18%

i'm waiting for eng sub
dramabeans recap for episode 1 here
btw here is the eng sub preview of school 2013

cr. kbs world

and the OST for the drama!!!

http://youtu.be/FodpIJyce4g

Guest meemzglo

Hi Newbie here, just watched the first episode, I've never seen any of the previous shows of School. So far I really enjoyed the first episode looks interesting. And not so far from reality I'm afraid. I had to go to a really bad school in a really bad area, my parents were determined that I could survive it because everyone else in our neighborhood did. Well, that lasted till we were standing in the registration line & one of the kids passed out (possibly drug related) my Mom grabbed me by the hand & walked me out of there. My brothers ended up going to that school years later & the stories they tell of what happened in that school are scary really scary.

Guest yellowumbrella

Omooo! This drama looks so promising. As long, Kim So hyun and yeo jin goo is casted ill watch this drama... (even though they wont be included ill still watch) hahaa

Guest jjsweeter0211

′School 2013′ Shows the Ugly Side of Today′s Schools

Posted on December 04, 2012 in drama by via

School 2013

KBS 2TV′s School 2013 didn′t ease into things; it opened the doors to reality for everyone from its first episode.

The first episode of School 2013, which aired on December 3, invited audiences in to a story that showed what exactly happens behind closed school doors.

The classroom environment that appeared in School 2013 was different from the fresh and energetic one viewers remembered it to be.

The characters of the drama acted out the shocking incidents often only seen on the internet through blurry and low quality videos filmed secretly by students. Students smoked cigarettes inside and outside of school, they suffered from peer violence and a strict power hierarchy bared its teeth among them.

On top of that, the sharp conflict between the teacher Jung In Jae (Jang Nara) and Oh Jung Ho (Kwak Jung Wook) showed how far teacher authority has fallen.

The life of the unambitious Go Nam Soon (Lee Jong Seok), who goes to school by day and works part-time at a detective agency by night, also showed how some students in their teens simply attend school to get their diplomas without any goals or dreams.

Viewers were staggered at the sights shown in the first episode. Viewer boards were covered with comments such as, “The first episode was so shocking!” “It′s a pretty realistic depiction of the schools of today,” “I can see Jang Nara will suffer as a teacher,” “I didn′t know it would be this bad; my jaw kept dropping” and “I′m looking forward to the classroom that these modern characters will put together.”

Attention was next drawn to why Kang Se Chan (Choi Daniel) gave up his high-income job as a star instructor to become a short-term teacher, and what would happen next after a chair was thrown into a meeting between teachers and parents.

The next episode will air on December 4.

Photo credit: KBS 2TV (e-news)

Guest tiffany.shin

watched the first ep absolutely head over heels in love with it. its so dynamic, the teacher-students' relationship, the relationship between the students, and the characters themselves. i think the characters are so well-written, so complex and the actors do the characters justice. this is a really promising hit for 2012. 
jang nara looks like she hasnt aged a day .. just wow. *jelly* of her everlasting youth  @-) 
lee jong seok's absolutely gorgeous to look at. but his character is even more endearing and captivating more than just a quiet kid, he shows heart and warmth towards others and does stand up for justice. 
really looking forward to ep 2! 

I just watched the first episode and it was a great start!! It's been a long time since I liked so much the first episode of a drama!It kind of remind me of the japanese manga: GTO!! 

THe characters seem real: strong and vulnerable at the same time...especially our main lead who you can't help but root for him! Well, LJS is definitively acing his role and it would seemingly be his break-out role!!
JNR & DC are also amazing as usual and I can't wait to see more of the students and teachers' stories to unfold, and for them to grow individually and together as a big whole family!!

:P FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest julie721

I just finish ep 1 and begin with ep 2 now...

I'm quite amazed that so far the drama turns out very good. I didn't expected it to be this good. I decide to check ep 1 because this drama has casted several actors that i like. I thought it would only contains teenage-romance, those stuff. But noooo, I was so wrong...

Okay, I'm board with School 2013...

Archived