[Drama 2012] School 2013 학교2013

Guest reijaye

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I adore this drama. :x I think for the past two weeks I have gone through 14 dramas, trying to cure my addiction to the drama Nice Guy and I think I have finally found something interesting. I love all the character arcs, especially Nam Soon, both teachers, and the bully Jong Ho. I seriously teared up when Nam Soon was saying the poem..those words were just beautiful and so fitting in the moment. Nam Soon really has a heart of gold and I adore the bromance.
“Flower” by Na Tae-joo
You have to look closelyTo see that it is prettyYou have to look long
To see that it is lovable

You are the same

@anoosha Hey Naughty   :-*
I do think that Nam Soon and Ha Kyung are the OTP of the drama, but because it is a drama about school-related issues, it will probably not focus on the relationship as much as their individual character arcs through their high school journeys. We will still be getting a romance though and I am excited because these two definitely have chemistry. Here's the relationship chartimage
I think the red lines represent the love relationship, the gray lines represent a friendship relationship, and the blue lines represent an antagonistic relationship.

@JilliaI know I just got here. We were so caught up with all the interviews  =))  I watched both episodes 1 and 2. Episode 1 left me intrigued and interested, but episode 2 is the one that go me at the heart. I'm definitely liking the drama. I was beginning to think that I could never watch another drama again after Nice Guy   :)) Maybe because it's another genre, but I have stopped comparing it to Nice Guy, unlike another certain melodrama where the comparisons wouldn't stop.

Guest reijaye

anoosha said: Since this is not subbed, It's kinda confusing. What's the relationship between  Go Nam Soon and Song Ha Kyung? Do they love each other?Are they the OTP in here? They look good together.

Guest sadie910

anoosha said: Since this is not subbed, It's kinda confusing. What's the relationship between  Go Nam Soon and Song Ha Kyung? Do they love each other?Are they the OTP in here? They look good together.

Guest huniiie

Waaaah ! Just finished watching ep 2. :-bd And I'm loving it :)))

At first I was like : Is this really a high school life? Coz' it seems so unreal .

Those bullies really stuck on my nerves. The heck is their problem btw? Gaaaah.

Anyways .. I'm looking forward for Woo Bin's appearance next ep

8-} kya!!!!!

Guest dayoldbagel

i enjoyed the first 2 episodes.  hope the rest lives up to the expectations that i now have.and btw, it looks like nam soon and ha kyung get closer in next week's episodes based on the preview - aside from the obvious scenes of them together on the bridge and just outside of the school it also looks like nam soon gives her a ride - you can see arms around him and whoever that is is wearing a red sweater, and ha kyung was wearing a red sweater during the bridge scene....

Guest old soul

This is a really good school drama.  It's well-acted and there's so much potential for great story lines. I like Jang Na Ra's and Lee Jong Suk's portrayals the most.  Jung In Jae comes off as a very timid teacher,  but her heart is in the right place.  She really cares about her students.  It's not just a job for her. 
Go Nam Soon seems like a boy who is hiding behind a mask.  He covers up a lot of his pain.  It'll be interesting to find out just how dysfunctional his family really is.  There seems to be more going on than just an alcoholic dad. 
I hope that the drama will deal with the bullying issue properly.  They have to send a message that it is not okay to cover up bullying.  Those that do the bullying deserve to be helped as well.  They bully other people because they are seeking negative attention. For sure Oh Jung Ho comes from another dysfunctional family.  It's just sad that he deals with it by hurting innocent people not connected to his own problem.  Bullying is his way of dealing with the problems he doesn't want to face at home.  Sad but true.

Archived