[Drama 2012] School 2013 학교2013

Guest reijaye

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julie721

Seriously... Jang Nara.... :-?
Does she experience aging process?? I believe I have the same age with her, and yet she looks like that while I look like ahjumma?? LOL.. 

Guest reijaye

hello guys!!! I'm so excited for this drama!!! I LOVE PARK SE YOUNG!!! i'm glad she's part of this drama..
btw here is an 8 minute trailer of the drama
http://youtu.be/8GIF6z44r98
and here is another relationship chart
green line - friendsred line - affectionblue line - opposition or enemy line
254876_346924135415282_769075375_n.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jang Na Ra Wishes Well For The Success of 'School 2013'

Posted on November 24, 2012 in drama by nettop01

‘학교 2013’ 장나라, 깜찍한 대박기원..‘열혈의지’ :: 네이버 뉴스

Actor and singer Jang Na-ra has shown her wish for the success of her drama ‘School 2013′.

Jang Na-ra, on her latest drama ‘School 2013′, will appear as the teacher of the class 2-2 of the Seungri High, Jung In-jae. Using her class board and the magnates, she made the letters ‘Good Luck, School’, wishing well for the upcoming drama.

The latest drama from Jang Na-ra will feature the actress as a exuberant teacher with a loud voice and vicious words and acts, in contrast to her young appearance and her small figure.

Her character Jung In-jae will be the first turning point of the drama, out from the traditional role of the teachers as the third party in the school dramas into the leading role of the drama.

With her booming laughter, Jang Na-ra’s friendly approach for her fellow staff and her advice and cheers for her juniors are reportedly providing a strong cohesion for the teamwork of all actors and staffs.

A representative from the drama commented, “she is always lovely and friendly outside the camera, but she is so serious and passionate in filming”, adding that “all us staffs are praising and appreciating her”.

The drama ‘School 2013′ will premiere on December 3rd, as the follow-up to the ‘Ohlala Couple

Archived