[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

You now i have noticed that there are two star couple who have been married now was born in KBS Drama...

1. Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon (KBS Drama Yellow handkerchief)...They met for the first time in this drama in 2003 and after one and a half year later they got married in 2005 (correct me if i wrong) hahha

2. Han Jae Suk and Park Sol Mi (KBS Merchant Kim Man Deok) They met for the first time in this drama in 2010 and became a couple in 2011 \and finally thet get marry on 21 April 2013...

3. Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won (KBS Innocent Man) Met in KBSDA 2011 and finally worked together in 2012 for NG.. status : Still " Mere Colleague" ( On Progress) hahahhaha
:)) :))

Please,don't misunderstang of him. As he said that he begins smoking from the late of2011because of the failure of his movie. Maybe you read that he doesn't smoke,It could be before the late of 2011.

He seems like perfectionist,so maybe It was hard time for him.He always has been smooth life like he said. He is from rich family,good student, good school..etc.. He is not used to failure in his life.I think that he got good lessons from that~

Wow. This place is certainly out of sorts , thanks to @idom . :) I'm literally speechless , jeongmal speechless , other than wishing them all the best with the covering up and , you know , enjoy each others' company as long as they can. Hopefully Joongki can learn a fair share from Chaewon with regards to dealing with popularity/success/failure and Chaewon on the other hand , managing PR and skills on variety shows (chinca....) 
@idom : Pardon me , but are you SJK's spy or something? *gah.....LKS WAS in the white van ....sigh. there goes with the nasty thoughts of ours....* :D :D :D 

Guest linmehuo

@idom, okay, i'm misunderstand about smoke, it's clear now, thanks for explanation, actually what i mean its not about smoke temporary incidental, i just want to give example and happily its very wrong example because he is not (i edited previous post about it). what i mean was like i said before really hope he can feel more comfortable for being actor and himself, maybe his new management can find the way :)
and about my own question about trusting online news and article which non Korean Fans relied on it, I get my own answer too ( how crazy i am, ask and answering my own question, its' all because of Chaeki, LOL ), just share, discuss, analyse IN HERE, @idom said Toasts are so awesome and insightful (@idom, you're Toast too) !!!  Toasts are so reliable  :) :) :)   

Guest charmingtail

@strawberry_switchblade and @dreamerforever07
That post is written by @Moon2Won. You can find the original post on Pg 57.
@idomThanks a lot for your post. Very insightful indeed. 
Your point number 1 told me that chaeki are indeed very close. 
If Chaeki are merely colleagues, SJK after signing his autograph will probably at best just say "Do continue to support CW".
SJK and Kwang Soo in CW's Van without CW herself really show chaeki close relationship. 
What @kgrl wrote in november 2012 when JK went inside CW's van and they spent some time in private on the last day of filming.So for me, that White Van Sighting was like the anchor to this ChaeKi-shipping madness. For SJK to go into a van - MCW's van to boot - without her manager - to have a few secluded moments together, speaks volumes to how SJK feels about their relationship, at least to me. SJK is a great socializer, and like all great networkers and people with high EG, they are able to clearly distinguish between what type of relationship they develop with others. This kind of self-awareness is one of the things I admire about SJK. I think JK allowing them to have a certain seclusion from others says that he regards CW as a very close friend, someone he has a special relationship with. If it was a shallower, or purely a work relationship, he would have found a way to avoid being in such close counters with someone. He's definitely good enough at expressing his intentions without letting someone feel bad. 

@linmehuoYes I remember reading somewhere that JK said that the secret of his beautiful skin is no smoking but very recently his secret of beautiful skin change to eating apple during a video interview with PBY. lol And thank @idom for telling us why he started smoking again. Yes I think failures are good sometimes, it makes u resilient. JK experienced success in Sungkyunkwan Scandal drama then failure in Penny Pinchers movie, you can see that jk was reflecting a lot after this success in werewolf boy. He wants to focus on normality in his life and he wants to focus on normal things like study, travel and love. I think chaeki knows that popularity is really transient. Just look at how by fate chaeki echo each other on the topic on popularity during the 2011 KBS award ceremony. 
But I think we as fans should also remember that Chaeki are actors, I think we have to be realistic that there are no ways they can be 100% truthful all the time. 
SJK Interview: Sept 23 2012
Q: The public often equates the actor with his roles. For example, Song Joong Ki is often taken to be a kind and bright boy. Do you feel the gap between your image and who you really are?
At first I suffered because of that gap. Since I have an image that was built around me, I can′t help but feel such gaps in my job. I also thought there′s no need for me to teach the public who I really am. For example if I have a girlfriend, I should only show my unmasked self to my girlfriend or those people who are close to me. I thought there was no need for me to show it to the public. The public also has its own demands toward actors, but you have to understand there′s a limit in reality. I don′t try to hide who I am when I appear in public places, act or attend interviews. If I do, it makes the gap even wider. I like it best when someone says I′m the same on television, on camera or off camera. This makes it easier for me. Now, I feel more comfortable.

Q: Oppositely, were there any moments when you regretted doing something and thought you shouldn′t do it ever again?
In my work or other areas, there were moments when I wasn′t honest. There were times when the person my friends knew me to be was different from the person the public knew me to be. That′s why I started to think that I should be honest to be more laid back about myself. For example, I talked at an interview once and later when I read over it I realized I was talking like a fake person. That was what made it hard for me. I should say things like, ′I want to thank you, my fans′ when I really feel it, but I was burdened by the moments when the situation made me feel differently. It became harder on me when the real Song Joong Ki and the actor Song Joong Ki were too different. That′s why I decided to act honestly and naturally, as it comes to me, and always be consistent.

2) Actually I dont think CW will ever say JK is a mere colleague in front of the camera. Till now, CW is always very real in front of the camera. When asked about what scene make her still excited/fluttery in the star date interview, she even talked abt the aomori kiss. Just compared it with how JK said that the Aomori kiss was memorable due to PD kim's allure. Honestly most of the time, CW felt like a book to me =p. Her emotions are so real.
3) WOW, chaeki met at writer lee's house! Yes I always thot writer lee is their cupid. haha. 
4) I believe chaeki simply chat too much with each other. Else MCW wont be talking about Zo In Sung and how she likes "what happened in Bali" and how she wants to become the female version of Jo In Sung. And song joong ki wants to born with Jo In Sung's face LOL. Chaeki simply chat too much thats why JK knew CW most memorable kiss was the aomori kiss and answered for her during KBS award. I really dont think JK is stalking CW's interview lol. Maybe chaeki chat too much on music and movies too.
5) Yes JK rejected Sista bora certainly like what @idom said without joking. And people are joking its because he has a girlfriend now. LOL

He was grabbing her wrist and when the director said "cut"; chaeki hold hand =)image

charmingtail said:
4) I believe chaeki simply chat too much with each other. Else MCW wont be talking about Zo In Sung and how she likes "what happened in Bali" and how she wants to become the female version of Jo In Sung. And song joong ki wants to born with Jo In Sung's face LOL. Chaeki simply chat too much thats why JK knew CW most memorable kiss was the aomori kiss and answered for her during KBS award. I really dont think JK is stalking CW's interview lol. Maybe chaeki chat too much on music and movies too.

I do concur with @charmingtail said about KwangSoo and Joongki being in ChaeWon's reknown white van without her present speaking volume about their friendship. I would use "friendship" with the hopes of it progressing further. Nothing much more than that for now... *wink wink* There is a certain level of trust among them..am happy about this :)

Guest charmingtail

SPAZZING AND TOTALLY DELUSIONAL TIME NOW

1) One night I saw a photo of SJK. It definitely look like a very private photo of SJK. Its not r-rated but his hair was messy and his eyes felt like he just woke up. He looked dazed and not smiling. I never seen such a photo of SJK before. Wont be posting private photo of SJK here.

2) Everyone wonder where this photo comes from?

3) The person who post simply say its a recent photo

4) Someone enlarge the photo and deduce from the shadow and SJK's eyes that it was taken by someone slim, short hair and also photo seem to be taken with a white phone.

5) Someone said that it shld be taken by a close friend, prolly a girl bec it felt quite strange if such a photo was taken by a guy.

6) Some one said "I thot CW changed her phone to a white iphone 5?"

7) The next morning, CW closed her Me2day

8) 1 week plus later we see CW for the first time with a even shorter hair 

Even I find all these too coincidental; and my jaws drop and cant help laughing........but pls dont bother to work your brain too much because all these incidents maybe totally unrelated.

@p1n6an2012
Yes I really dont think SJK was stalking CW's interviews because even fans know how unreliable these written interviews can be. 
However I always wonder why are they chatting on what is the most memorable kiss if they are merely friends LOL
Maybe they talked abt this when they are discussing what questions will be asked at best couple award ceremony. But then the point is always chaeki are chatting too much. LOL

idom

said:

1.When mcw dc gallery went for the event during ng filming, they met sjk outside of set by accidently. During signning for them, he asked that If someone write bad things about mcw, would you protect her? they answered we alrealdy did that , and he said good job..keep going like that please.

When they saw him again  sjk was talking with mcw's manager outside of the set .

The 3rd time they saw him, he was in the mcw's van with gwangsoo. Why he was outside of the set often? actually, he is a smoker.

@idom so basically the real Sjk we saw is the one when he is ard mcw isn't it then? That makes much sense! :\"> :x this ship Is getting real, thank you for your insightful insights;) it's like mcw bring the real sjk out into the open and that is just :x

@charmingtail I think during that scene sjk hands was a bit further up then her wrist, how did he get from there to her hands! Hehe :x Oh n I don't know his expression kinda look like he is jealous that mcw is playing with LSY so he just decides to grab mcw hands :x =))

Guest charmingtail

@leeagassi
Yes LOL; doesn't this feel like a private photo? Somemore the uploader never say where it is from, just say its a recent photo so.....everyone just spazz

The thing was.........that night when the photo first emerged, I never even thot abt CW although some people thot that hopefully it was taken by CW LOL
When someone deduce from the enlarged photo ........... from the shadow and SJK's eyes that it was taken by someone slim, short hair and also photo seem to be taken with a white phone, (I remember she also said that the person taking the photo was wearing light coloured clothings and long sleeve; I cant remember)
I was thinking but CW has long hair so it cant be her.
Then the next morning, CW canceled her Me2day...
Then we saw CW again with short hair....... =O everything is just too co-incidental.
Anyway I actually do think CW cancelled her me2day due to personal reason; quite fishy but may not be related to the above incident.
PS: toast, Please refrain from burning yourself too much, you dont want to become ash.
@namidajanaiActually the key point is always that when the director said "cut" shouldn't he release her wrist instead of holding her hand?