[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@idom.  Thanks heaps for translating. ^:)^:)^.  You're right Yosemite is near San Francisco(about 4 hours away) . 
Omo! SJK wants to go to Yosemite on white day? Maybe he wants to go with MCW. $-) $-)   White day is March 14 right? Please please update us if he's going. I live near San Francisco. I want to see him soooo badly. And they are the no. 1 couple, CF companies wants to do CF with? And yet they still chose not to do one as of yet. But it's ok. For now, as long as they are happy, I am happy for them. 

Hahaha.... I think @idom has really become burned toast. Always provide us with juicy stuff!  =D> =D> Thank you for the translation. :x You are amazing! strawberry_switchblade said:

@idom.  Thanks heaps for translating. ^:)^:)^.  You're right Yosemite is near San Francisco(about 4 hours away) . 
Omo! SJK wants to go to Yosemite on white day? Maybe he wants to go with MCW. $-) $-)   White day is March 14 right? Please please update us if he's going. I live near San Francisco. I want to see him soooo badly. And they are the no. 1 couple, CF companies wants to do CF with? And yet they still chose not to do one as of yet. But it's ok. For now, as long as they are happy, I am happy for them. 

@suzelle is the fan account about the white van is a new fan account? or is it the same as someone posted here before about Chaeki entered the white van together?
@strawberry_switchblade I support your idea to stalk SJK when he's going to SF, my delusional mind teeling me that he might going with MCW :-?   don;t forget to take a lot of pics for us
@idom thanks for answering my question n your translation :D , keep posting here, i love to read your post

charmingtail said: 11auction.png
@darkstar257So I was not the only one who noticed it. This photo is like the moment of truth after Jk gave a back hug to HEH. See how HEH laughed shyly, how JK smirked, and CW pissed off look. Check my post on pg 148 ....CW's change of emotion was simply too obvious. But if CW can see JK hugging his ideal woman without a fringe of emotion, she is not the CW we know already.
@suzelleThanks for the tranlsation. Are there lots of negative comments abt CW? hm Hope its not the reason why she cancelled her Me2day? The cancellation of Me2day is really too fishy. CW change her profile header a few days before cancellation, so its a sudden decision? I really think its good for CW to be so low profile when she is not working. And JK being with chae tae hyun is so good too.....
Thanks @idom and @VISAY for liking my posts.
Its quite amazing I can write this much for chaeki. Hope everyone will continue to support chaeki or SJK or MCW. I really think they are amazing actors and totally worth our love for them. Although I can still write a lot abt chaeki but I think I really have to spend some time to catch up on my other hobbies as well. And also because I no longer worry for them like I used to although I still miss them very much. For me, CW is either Lee Kwang Soo number 2 or the gal in JK's heart. And I will keep the faith that their relationship will be enduring. I still remember @kgrl said that ours is not a 7 days cruise but maybe a 7 years cruise =) Really hope they have eunma love and luck. I will pray hard for a fairytale...NG happy ending, 6 awards, and a chaeki wedding in the end =P
I hope everyone can continue to share their updates on chaeki and I will continue to share them too and rant my thots on the weekend when I have more time. CHaeki fighting!

“It is hard to be brave in love, when you're twenty-six years old and no longer believe in fairy tale.” Chae Won said"Always remember you are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem, And smarter than you think. He said after careful thought"Thank you" Chae Won smiled. Because you are here, I am not afraid.Excerpt from "What happened in Aomori?"

dreamerforever07 said: SOOOO, I told myself that I won't ever watch "A Werewolf Boy" but I'm just so bored (It's our winter break in the US) so I was like, "ok, let's see if it's as good as they make it out to be."I'm sorry but it was perfect. I still don't ship them together though. lol CHAEKI for life. Anyway, I think I just fell in love with SJK more, his acting was superb and I'm just totally speechless. PBY reminds me of this japanese actress named Inoue Mao, they kinda look a lot like each other too. 
but anyway, it's a really good movie, I liked how they portrayed their characters, I cried a river too :)) I just wish our dear ChaeKi would get to make a movie together as well :(( I'm sure if they did, it would've been even more perfect and we won't be able to move on after watching it. haha. I'm starting to like PBY as an actress now...My shipping heart WOULDN'T and WOULD NEVER CHANGE though.
I'll still go down with this ship...although if you were to ask me, I'd never want this ship to be like titanic, seeing as our ChaeKi is more real than ever :P lol someone stop my delusional thoughts.

@mulberry9 Have you officially become @Moon2Won 's twin? Omo, when did you start to love Joo Won?

Thank you @idom for providing such fast and great tidbits. I've finally caught up w/ ChaeKi's recent "developments" and it seems as if some industry insiders are whispering about ChaeKi's relationship. I hope they keep this mum for as long as possible. It's nice to know Korean fans are being protective of ChaeKi. Now that JK is in Blossom management, there should be more liberty for him to pursue the lifestyle he wants. Anyways, I'm just very delighted with how things have developed recently. I hope ChaeKi enjoy their time together before their next big project.

@Visay Lols, I wouldn't mind Chae Wonnie collaborating with Hyun Bin at all. You know what they say, 'separation makes the heart grow fonder', and I'm sure with such a hottie actor next to CW, JK will sure be on his toes. :)) We may have to get used to this look.

14chaeki.jpg

Kgrl said: @mulberry9 Have you officially become @Moon2Won 's twin? Omo, when did you start to love Joo Won?

Thank you @idom for providing such fast and great tidbits. I've finally caught up w/ ChaeKi's recent "developments" and it seems as if some industry insiders are whispering about ChaeKi's relationship. I hope they keep this mum for as long as possible. It's nice to know Korean fans are being protective of ChaeKi. Now that JK is in Blossom management, there should be more liberty for him to pursue the lifestyle he wants. Anyways, I'm just very delighted with how things have developed recently. I hope ChaeKi enjoy their time together before their next big project.

@Visay Lols, I wouldn't mind Chae Wonnie collaborating with Hyun Bin at all. You know what they say, 'separation makes the heart grow fonder', and I'm sure with such a hottie actor next to CW, JK will sure be on his toes. :)) We may have to get used to this look.

14chaeki.jpg

There was a article about that SJK went to visit TWTWB set for the second time with his best friend LKS unexpected and in secret. The fans found that out later.

So, I thought what else kind of things does he does in secret without us knowing? And maybe with someone...(MCW???)

I couldn't sleep last night and I end up watching boki fmv :-/ Just because I was curious =)) What I found out somehow is something interesting, sjk can totally look/stare at pby for more than 5 seconds and obviously that must be a reason for a boki shipper to spazz :x >:D< Make sense...

Before all you think that I have jump to the boki ship, I'm just going to clarify that I'm still with chaeki, especially with this bit of action from sjk to pby, it somehow confirms sjk affection towards mcw! How? Well it's pretty obvious isn't it, the lack of staring from sjk towards mcw is something fishy :-B

He can't look at the girl in the eye for more than 5 secs! =)) He gets all embarassed and flustered, he tries hard to try and look but always end up turning away, it's like mcw beauty is truly blinding! :x I wonder why he doesn't have a problem staring at pby? He is not even affected by it.

So this is me assuming that when sjk said that he gets shy and embarrassed around the girl he likes, he really is being honest about it! :\"> :x

@charmingtail points out the picture of merely collegues and even though we know that sjk n pby are friends they didn't even hold hands at the wb press con, and mcw n sjk just smoothly held hands despite them saying that they were actually awkward with each other, it's simply amazing how their relationship progessess :\">

Also it makes sense if when you meet someone new you will tend to be shy just like how sjk was like during his photoshoot with that model, but does it makes sense to be still embarassed ard someone you have worked with for months?! :x :-/ :\">

Also how insync chaeki are is something really makes me spazz because body language can't really lie, how they practice their lines looking so smooth..it's like they are in their own world :x

@idom thank you for joining this thread and me more certain of sjk feelings towards mcw, the fact that he bothered to tell ppl to continue protecting mcw says a lot, for a mere collegue :P

Lee kyung hee is truly chaeki Cupid, the fact that chaeki mentioned how LKH affected them in their speeches makes me think that LKH must have sense the chemistry between these two :\">

Like @strawberry_switchblade points out on the amount of kisses that chaeki had, it's like LKH purposely write it up for chaeki, not to mention the amount of hugs n hand holdings :x >:D<

I don't know how real is chaeki, but what is certain the feelings that they have for each other is pretty transparent..and this is after months ng ended and we are still finding new things on chaeki!

I'm someone who believe of te power of words, the more we believe in something and we keep saying it, it becomes a form of prayer, and if by chance chaeki are not together now, they will be, only time will tell.

I don't mind the secrecy, and how low radar they are now, if something is bound to happen it will. Of all the ppl in the world sjk has a cf with mcw BFF, now that is totally destiny.

@Kgrl we've missed you >:D< I'm loving TWTWB too, but it doesn't tugged my heart like ng did, and the otp that I wish to happen is from the second leads! They are so adorable =)) Of course shk n JIS have a crackling chemistry onscreen but offscreen not so much, haha I saw the interview that they had, and shk just stood still, and their heads are so far apart, unlike chaeki they totally lean their heads to each other to tell the viewers to watch ng, that have that much sync!

I'm sorry if any boki shipper read this, I'm not trying to compare boki n chaeki just that this is from my own perspective. A boki shipper might see sjk stares towards her as him liking her, like I said before, at the end of the day, this place is just for us to talk about about hopes for our otp, only the actors n actresses themselves know the truth, but hey there's nothing wrong to continue praying when it doesn't affect their careers in a bad way right.

Ohhh I've made another long post, mianhe toast! Have a great day/night everyone >:D<

@mulberry9 Well, I certainly like Joo Won, but I'm not going to be putting hearts before and after his name, mind you. That's reserved for a very, very, very select number of male actors. :D

@Jillia >:D< I missed you dear. >:D< Yes, I also tried Level 7 when it first started and couldn't even get past the first ep. It was a lost cause to me. I'm hoping Gu Family Book isn't going to be a disaster either with all the newbies they have as leads on the show - minus LSG.

@VISAY Let's say they are both lucky to have each other. And I think JK is very manly when it comes to his girl...so as much as I love to see his cute side but I wouldn't mind a few jealous faces once in a while. ;)

@fairyep Those comments I made about JK and his mention/facial expressions when he mentions movie theaters a while back...yea, there is definitely something suspicious there. A lot of celebrities have said that movie theaters are actually a great way to secretly date since they have special theater showings/rooms for couples and small groups. I just find it so coincidental that both Chae Won and JK talked about going to watch a string of movies right after NG finished filming. I'm betting on the noodles I'm eating right now that they definitely met at the movie theaters in secret after NG filming ended. ;) And let's not forget how much of a pro JK is at secret dating. Unfortunately, he's got the biggest "wear heart on sleeve" girlfriend out there. Oh, the poor guy. Gotta love our Chae Wonnie. =))

@nami Aww, *hugs*. I like OY and OS b/c I really love their relationship and how it's progressed so far. A lot of truths and soul sharing despite the big elephant lie in the room. I also have fallen in love with SHG's protrayal of OY - it's the best I've seen of her acting yet, and I've seen almost all of her works to date. I like the second leads, especially Bummie, but I'm not taken with HS as a person. I find her selfish and self-righteous, and also morally grey with the dilemma of feeling so much for a person who she blames for her sister's death and heaps mounds of guilt on. However, as a character, I think HS adds a lot of value to the story. In many ways, she's like Jaehee's character for me. I'm very curious to her development and contribution to the story, but don't harbor particular affection nor hate for her. At most, I feel annoyance at times.

홍자매 작가 하반기 컴백, SBS 진혁 PD와 손잡아

스포츠한국 원문 기사전송 2013-02-28 07:06 최종수정 2013-02-28 07:40

하반기 SBS로 컴백 예정

‘히트 메이커’ 홍자매 작가가 돌아온다.

홍정은-홍미란 작가는 하반기 SBS에서 미니시리즈를 선보인다. 지난해 하반기 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘빅’을 마친 후 약 1년간 준비 기간을 걸친 홍자매 작가는 이미 차기작의 밑그림을 그리고 SBS와 물밑 접촉 중인 것으로 알려졌다.

홍자매 작가는 ‘찬란한 유산’ ‘시티헌터’ 등을 연출한 진혁 PD와 손잡을 계획이다. 당초 ‘이순신 외전’을 준비하던 진혁 PD는 이 드라마의 편성이 연기되면서 홍자매 작가를 연출하게 됐다.

홍자매 작가가 SBS 불패신화를 이어갈 지도 관심사다. 2005년 ‘마이걸’을 연출하며 SBS와 인연을 맺은 홍자매 작가는 ‘내 여자친구는 구미호’와 ‘미남이시네요’ 등 한류를 선도한 드라마를 집필하며 SBS와 찰떡 궁합을 자랑하고 있다.

SBS 관계자는 “홍자매 작가가 하반기 SBS에서 신작을 공개할 것이다. 홍자매 특유의 개성이 묻어나는 트렌디 드라마가 될 것이다”고 귀띔했다.

Just saw this news in Nate that the Hong Sisters are working on their next romcom project. Not sure about the plot but I was just thinking and hoping that they offer it to either Joongki or Chaewon. I like almost all of the Hong Sisters projects from Chunyang Sassy Girl to My Girl to Couple in Trouble etc. except for "Big" since GY was a big waste of talent there and the ending was just a big mess. Good news is that the PD that they will be working with is the PD from "Brillant Legacy" whom CW have worked with at the past. Maybe PD can recommend this to CW.  Please,  please, please PD Ahjussi. >:D>:D<   I'd be more than happy if this happens. I just wish CW will take on a romcom for her next project for a change. At least Joongki had in the past. Or I hope JK will be offered that romcom that Gong Hyo Jin will be casted on since he said he hope that he can work with GHJ someday. 

@Kgrl

I know at least one of your very very very select number of actors. Uri Joongki is included, yes?  :D
Have you ordered your NG DVD? I know you'll buy the DVD for ChaeKi.. haha
P.S. you should post more on your tumblr!

Guest charmingtail

Yes miss you @kgrl esp all your analysis on chaeki's body languages =P Always remember how you are like the fairy godmother of silvertop village hehe. welcome back! =Dwhat to do? Always quoting you because I find all your posts are always so insightful!
I am 99% confident that chaeki are watching TWTWB. JK already visited Zo In Sung twice at TWTWB filming set and I believe CW definitely heard abt the high praise that SHG lavished on her. Chaeki are definitely watching and discussing the drama among themselves. (no I am not delusional! =P)
@namidajanaiActually I think JK is definitely shy around CW initially. But at the later stage, near the end of NG and KBS awards ceremony, JK is just being more cautious of the camera when he is around CW, thats why we dont see much of Chaeki interaction towards the end, and thats why you think JK cant look at CW for 5 secs LOL. Its like we never see chaeki talking much among themselves on stage or on camera but we will see them talking at the corner when cameras are not focusing on them.  As to why he is so cautious....the reason is obvious right? 

I wonder what did JK tell CW and make her laugh so much; this is  the moment when Jin se yeon was walking up stage and PSY was not arounda5772784jw1e0fjo3oss7g.gif
They certainly talked a lot when PSY was not around.lola5772784jw1e0k411v8k6j.jpg
Its hard to interrupt Chaeki's conversation. Sry PSY =pa5772784jw1e0fihksswxg.gif
 JK hugged PSY twice but he was always chatting with CW =P
@VISAYI hope everyone will support SJK or MCW future projects with their partners. If chaeki are meant for each other, they will be together no matter what. Yes, actors do have feelings when they act but like what SJK said, he can always differentiate between reel and real love. Also feelings for your reel partners can only go so far....enduring relationship is always based on the real person. Also just look at how Rain and Kim Tae Hee fell in love after working together for a CF. And look at how Kristen Stewart had a fling with a director. You dont need a bed/kiss scene to fall in love hehe. SJK wants to be an actor for life, if he cant handle intimate scenes while in a relationship, best for CW to know it asap vice versa. To really appreciate SJK's acting, you have to watch Werewolf Boy! 
 Ok I admit I hope all SJK's future co-stars are married women and MCW's co-stars are hot single guys =p
Quoting: http://vaultofdoom.wordpress.com/ on SJK's actingNo wonder Song Joong-Gi captured Korean entertainment by storm in 2012. His acting embodies that very quality almost perfectly, although more than anything I ascribe that to his acting talent and keen interpretation of his characters’ psyche, rather than something innate he exudes by nature. What Song did in 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자 (The Innocent Man) and 늑대소년 (A Werewolf Boy)went beyond the simple conveying of a visceral aura, it was a carefully calibrated symbiosis of everything that can appeal to this generation of (mostly female) drama and film viewers in Korea. He’s arguably the very best of his generation when it comes to sincerely conveying a sense of human frailty, and yet it’s not something he does subconsciously, without a sense of detachment through which he can manipulate his sentiments. He’s too meticulous at what he does for that to be the case. Every gesture, every expression, every single utterance counts and is never wasted, so he wouldn’t just exude something effortlessly, without even realizing it. 
“Your smile," he thought, "is a very comforting thing to have.” excerpt from "what happened in Aomori?"

@mulberry9 Yes, the bloke stole into my heart in Triple and never went away. Granted, being Chae Wonnie's man automatically means he's going to get major love from me, but like Charming quoted from VOD's blog, JK is just that awesome.

@charming Oh I'm so glad to see you've continued to post and kept this thread alive with ChaeKi love. >:D< There is no doubt in my mind of ChaeKi's affections for each other, and now that I've gotten updated with ChaeKi's recent "rumors/developments," I'm now more sure than ever of their relationship status. Like the Korean fans, we just need to give them our best wishes and protect them from afar.

BTW, yes, the world around ChaeKi seems to be very small. Lols, they are always mentioning and collaborating with each others' circle of friends/acquaintances. I also think they are watching TWTWB, probably discussing the acting, production values, and their own acting preferences or styles in similar roles. They probably also think JIS and SHG are doing a great job...and so beautiful as an onscreen couple. CW though, will probably still think her BF is the handsomest of all the actors, telling him not to switch his face in the next life. ;))