[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@rulezhine

SJK has a new CF with HHJ? Wow that's nice. I'm not a fan of HHJ but I like her coz she's a great actress. And she is BFF with CW. I've always thought why not she make a drama with SJK.

I wonder how CW thinks about her man working with her bestie?

So... @mulberry9 asked me to translate these bits, which has also been mentioned by @idom before. It's a fan account about the event (food gift) for Chaewon. Sorry if there's any mistake.

3. 중기씌한테 싸인받을때 우리 디시에서 왔다니까 채원이한테 이상한 소리하는 글들 올라오면 잘 막아달라고 하더라. 그래서 우리가
우리 열심히 막고있다고 신고도 열심히 한다고 했더니 좋다고 그렇게 해달라고 함 ㅋㅋ

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=chaewon&no=93577&page=1&bbs=

When Joongki was signing autographs for us, he told us to block negative comments about Chaewon if there were any, since we are from her DC fanclub. Then we said we were blocking and reporting/flagging those comments diligently. He said we did a good job and told us to continue doing that.

:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=chaewon&no=93135

정리하고 가는데 채원이 차에 촬영감독님 조명감독님 중기씨 광수씨가 있는거야ㅋ 화기애애하게 얘기를 나누더니 광수씨랑 중기씨가 다른 세트장으로 자리를 옮기더라고

우리도 차를 정리하고 광수씨랑 중기씨가 우리들 차 앞쪽에서 얘기하길래 광수씨한테 싸인을 안받아서 해줄수 있냐고 물어봤더니 해준다고해서 싸인을 받았거든ㅋ 착한남자 배우들은 왜이리 착한거냐며ㅋㅋ

광수씨 싸인을 받으면서 런닝맨 잘보고 있다고 했더니 중기씨가 1박2일보라고ㅋㅋㅋ 중기씨가 궁금한게 있다고 해서 물어보시라고 했더니 조공에 대해서 물어보더라고 그래서 팬들이 일정기간 돈을 모아서 하는거라고 알려드렸어ㅋ 궁금했나봐

When we were about to leave, we saw PD, lighting PD, Joongki, and Kwangsoo in Chaewon’s van. They were talking amicably. Then Joongki and Kwangsoo had to move to another set. Those two were chatting in front of our car when we were arranging the stuff there. Since we hadn’t asked Kwangsoo to sign for us, we asked him then. He agreed. Why are the actors in Nice Guy so nice? ㅋㅋㅋ

When we received autographs from Kwangsoo, we told him that we would be watching Running Man. But Joongki told us to watch 1N2D instead. ㅋㅋㅋ Joongki was curious about the tribute. So we told him that the tribute was possible thanks to the money collected from fans for a certain period of time. Seems like he was really curious.

Guest charmingtail

11auction.png
@darkstar257So I was not the only one who noticed it. This photo is like the moment of truth after Jk gave a back hug to HEH. See how HEH laughed shyly, how JK smirked, and CW pissed off look. Check my post on pg 148 ....CW's change of emotion was simply too obvious. But if CW can see JK hugging his ideal woman without a fringe of emotion, she is not the CW we know already.
@suzelleThanks for the tranlsation. Are there lots of negative comments abt CW? hm Hope its not the reason why she cancelled her Me2day? The cancellation of Me2day is really too fishy. CW change her profile header a few days before cancellation, so its a sudden decision? I really think its good for CW to be so low profile when she is not working. And JK being with chae tae hyun is so good too.....
Thanks @idom and @VISAY for liking my posts.
Its quite amazing I can write this much for chaeki. Hope everyone will continue to support chaeki or SJK or MCW. I really think they are amazing actors and totally worth our love for them. Although I can still write a lot abt chaeki but I think I really have to spend some time to catch up on my other hobbies as well. And also because I no longer worry for them like I used to although I still miss them very much. For me, CW is either Lee Kwang Soo number 2 or the gal in JK's heart. And I will keep the faith that their relationship will be enduring. I still remember @kgrl said that ours is not a 7 days cruise but maybe a 7 years cruise =) Really hope they have eunma love and luck. I will pray hard for a fairytale...NG happy ending, 6 awards, and a chaeki wedding in the end =P
I hope everyone can continue to share their updates on chaeki and I will continue to share them too and rant my thots on the weekend when I have more time. CHaeki fighting!

“It is hard to be brave in love, when you're twenty-six years old and no longer believe in fairy tale.” Chae Won said"Always remember you are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem, And smarter than you think. He said after careful thought"Thank you" Chae Won smiled. Because you are here, I am not afraid.Excerpt from "What happened in Aomori?"

Guest jinjjapurry

did you all notice that our song joong gi ssi gaining weight? there are two possibilities... gaining weight because he is happy with his life now with chaewonnie or he's going thru a hard time to expressing or hiding his love to chaewonnie ?

Hi, my fellow toasts, I'm a new member of this ship. I'm so glad when i found out about this thread. Seriously, you guys are awesome with all of your analysis. I'm very happy to read it.Thanks for everyone who posted in this thread though there barely no news about Chaeki.
@cinchapurry I also noticed that JK's cheeks are become chubbier. I remembered a photo posted here when he arrived form Hongkong and he looked like he gained weight. I hope its because he's feeling happy right now because of someone of course, and you know who the person is
;))
@idom, can I ask you a question? Is there any speculation among K netizen why MCW suddenly cancelled her Me2Day?

I'm back, did y'all miss me?

Sorry for my long hiatus, my fellow Toasts, I just had to follow my new years resolutions and focus on career and personal relationships for a while. But I've spent the entire week slowly going through all the pages I missed, and boy has there been great insights and a great addition of new members during my absence.

First of all, @idom, it's so wonderful of you to join us and provide us great tidbits. Welcome to the international fandom! To all my darlings and colleagues, I'm really sorry for abandoning y'all, but before you spank me, you might want to know about one other sin: I've jumped on the TWTWB bandwagon. No, I don't ship Zo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo (not yet, at least) but watching TWTWB got me reminiscing NG/Eunma/ChaeKi. The feels I get are so similar, and I absolutely love the production.

I'm just thinking that ChaeKi are probably paying attention to this drama, perhaps even watching it religiously. I can totally see Chae Won checking the drama out of curiosity b/c of SHG's high praises for her and then becoming a total fan of the drama. Anyways, I'm really happy right now. Life has been hectic, but good, and all my drama couples are just awesome onscreen and off. Gosh, I just wish I could spread some of this fairy dust everywhere, especially to my beloved ChaeKi. :D

@charmingtail dear, I swear, you're becoming like @mulberry9 - remembering all these things I've said in so much detail when I can barely remember. Really, what am I to do with you two? /:)

Here's another fan account, requested by @mulberry9, where the white van is mentioned :)Once again, sorry if there's any mistake.

바로 앞에서 봤는데 동영상 캡쳐라 화질이 구림..
문채원 완전 레알 실물 진짜 졸라 게 예쁨.........
송중기찡은 얼굴이 너무 부어있었음 ㅠㅠ

+ 중기찡이 얼굴이 왜이렇게 부었지?라고 생각은 했는데
하지만 중기보고 주위둘러보면 모두 오징어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...
다들 잘생겼다고 난리
중기 머리 쓰다듬어주는 코디? 스탈리스트?보고 무슨 복을 타고 났냐며 난리 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
중기찡 벤인지 벤 한대는 폴리스라인 뒤에 있어서 
은기랑 마루 둘다 같은벤(흰색) 타고 내려갔음
그대로 중기찡은 슝 가고
은기찡 자전거 신만 마지막으로 촬영하고 빠빠이 였음 ㅋㅋㅋ

We saw them up close, it's like a capture from HD video..In real life, Moon Chae Won is really breathtakingly pretty......Song Joong Ki's face looked so puffy ㅠㅠ
I thought to myself 'why is Joong Ki's face this puffy?'But then I looked around and found that others were not much to look at ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (note: It means despite his puffy face, Joongki was still the most handsome on that set)Everyone gushed that he was handsome.
When we saw the coodi or stylist petted Joong Ki’s hair, we all prattled on how lucky she was ㅋㅋㅋ

Since Joong Ki’s van was behind police line, Eun Gi and Maru rode in the same van (white van). After they got off, Joong Ki left in a flash, while Eun Gi shot her last scene riding a bicycle before saying goodbye ㅋㅋㅋ

Feeling nostalgic today
I just realized Chaeki has the record of the couple with the most number of onscreen kiss. Not sure about this but at least based on the k-dramas that I have watched :)

1.  Forehead kiss(Episode 5)
niceguy5-00136.jpg

2.  Aomori kiss(Episode 5)
Kiss1_zps0c5d1c96.jpg

3.  Room kiss(Episode 6)
niceguy6-00516.jpg

4.  Peak kiss(Episode 7)
Kiss6_zps9bffe8b7.jpg

5.  Police Station Kiss(Episode 15)
niceguy15-00618.jpg

6.  Outside Maru's house Kiss(Episode 15)Kiss5_zps951e42b5.jpg

7.  Secret kiss (Episode 16)

kiss8_zps729f65e1.jpg

8.  Open Eye Kiss(Episode 16)

niceguy16-00785.jpg

9.  Kiss at the Park(Episode 20)

niceguy20-00452.jpg

Whoa! A total of 9 kisses(thanks @leeagassi for correcting me). If that is not reason enough to at least develop feelings for each other then I don't know.  :):):))

@mlenil  Fans of korean also wonrder why she decided to close her me2day suddenly.I just guess that maybe she want to stay low? Because many fans & reporters try to investigate actors or actress privaite life through their me2day or sns.  I don;t know ha~

About CF..  I just guess that there is low possibility chaeki couple CF together  If they really real couple yet Chaeki coulpe is got 1st place( same as jangdonggun&gosoyoung) that which couple want to be as couple model of CF by famous CF experts. Leebyunghyun&leeminjung got 5th place. suzi & kimsuhyun got 3rd place ,but they already have one 

So.. who knows? we just can guess like a game hehe^^

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sjk&no=159917&page=1&bbs=

I've just watched that sjk's recent interview for northface white label. He want to go Yosemite park on whiteday!! yes.. I know that the one of the PR for northface. But I don't think that he just said for PR because he said that ' I really want to go" I know that Yosemite park located in near san francisco.

ye.. Am I delusional mode? hehe^^