♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Dispatch will release its exclusive book537029_492289974172034_1345753919_n.jpg

D-2] 디스패치 창간 2주년 기념 보도사진집 <Dispatch Exclusive> 커버 전격 공개!!!!
사진집을 4월 23일 인쇄하기로 결정했습니다. 이제 이틀 코앞으로 다가왔네요. 
하아... 어떻게 사진집이 나올지 떨리네요. 참, 생각보다 어려운 작업이었습니다. 
최선을 다했기에 결과가 최선임을 믿습니다. 독자 여러분도 기대해 주시길...
교정을 몇번쯤 봤을까나?... 오탈자는 물론 없어야 할 것이고, 이미지 퀄리티, 색감 등등도 좋아야 할텐데...
인쇄 전까진 걱정 또 걱정...
'Shinee" and "f(x)" are next to each other at the top left of cover.. and there's Sulli's name too.. but i can't find Minho's
Just wondering what photo that it will release about Sulii and also Shinee and f(x)
8->

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsull

this happened a while, but it's the first time I see it.anyone can tell me where to find sub​​. or do they say? :D

Guest ravissant

off topic:  I am laughing my a** off in my room while listening to "Electric Shock" playing on my ipod in the bathroom while my brother is showering.  I can already foresee his "WTF?! face" listening through it.  I think he quickly turned off the dock as soon as he got out of the shower 'cause I don't hear music anymore.  Must have been afraid he'll hear some other Korean songs in my playlist.  =)) =))

Guest jhologs

chocwenz said: @peach20kr WOW thank you for that pic, it's not really that low quality, at least, I can see his eyes looking at me *faints* hahahaha :) Also thanks for all that info you've shared earlier... We all here are learning a lot from you about the Korean fan's reactions and thoughts, which is nice for a change :) Thank you :)
MC Minho!!! I love seeing him in that suit :D :D :D :D How can he do it so flawlessly... And from what I can see he's doing pretty good as MC :D :D :D

@minsulcpuple haiiiii there, welcome here ♥ ohh yea unnie @ravissant, everyone can change their username, don't do it on soompi forum 'edit profile', but on soompi primary website... ahhh I cant post screencap, in phone mode right now... click your username link at top right page... then you will see edit profile page, change ur name there.. and your username will change too... if its still didn't work. I'll post my screencap tonight, still on phone mode rightnow... :D

zee said: @minsulcpuple haiiiii there, welcome here ♥ ohh yea unnie @ravissant, everyone can change their username, don't do it on soompi forum 'edit profile', but on soompi primary website... ahhh I cant post screencap, in phone mode right now... click your username link at top right page... then you will see edit profile page, change ur name there.. and your username will change too... if its still didn't work. I'll post my screencap tonight, still on phone mode rightnow... :D

@craziedayzie - i forgot to thank you for your explanation on DVD Japan earlier, thank you mucho :*
hopefully they will release Korean version as well. to release all BTS, unreleased clips and so on. am definitely going to buy it no matter how much it cost :)
@ravissant , @jhologs 
tumblr_lvm37vdJvV1r790gdo1_500.gif

Guest sullyy92

Hello everyone! :D Hmmm I want to ask, how can I put my name into member list? I don't know how :( Please help me jusseyoo :((

Guest sullyy92

Hello Minsul shippers! :D To whom still not know this, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/285572/let-s-learn-about-minsul-fxband-minho-romance-shinee-sulli-minsul-facts Come join us and read this fics! ;) I'm just sharing this to all minsul lovers :x Thanks to @pinkstars for creat this fanfics! Thank you so much author-nim ^^

Guest cicie

Has this been post guys?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2JozALT2M
From f(x) koala ep. 14, Sulli is very cute here.. especially when she fell at 03.58..
;)) ;))

Guest rahma_bio

These are just my conclusions of what I read and see,,, sorry if there's mistake. I hope you enjoy it.

1. before TTBY, I think Minho already have feelings for Sulli but then maybe minho see that Sulli has a closeness with Taemin who became his close friends in shinee or other men i don't know who. In this case, Sulli is still assume that Minho just sunbae or oppa.

2. While TTBY Filming, I think minho still has feelings for Sulli which he expressed his natural feelings through drama with his affection and sincerity.You can see his eyes and attitudes when he saws and treats Sulli

3. after TTBY, I thought wasn't just minho that has feeling against Sulli, but Sulli too. As you know, Sulli is not the type of woman who called first, so she said in Vogue for "reference this". the question is for whom? I thought it was for minho. Sulli and Minho already know each other for a long time, so Sulli knows what type of Minho. I've read in this thread, Minho said that he was better unrequited love than to confess her feelings. I think Minho is actually a shy type, especially in front of girl that he likes. so with this reason, Sulli said it because she knew Minho feelings against her,it's instinct of a woman who is treated not as strong as usual especially during the on or off scene in the drama.

4. Sulli and Minho seemed to be like each other, in Minho side, it looks at Minho changes lately, like a habit that was never out of the phone and Sulli too. This was revealed during DATV in which Sulli stated that they keep in touch after the drama especially Sulli has to send a lot of message to cheer up Minho. Not only that, minho who is serious and manly type suddenly became very joyful and full of aegyo.  Previously, sulli stated that he likes the type of funny guys and you know Minho is a serious type as he ever express. At first a press conference, Minho looks disappointed sulli because she does not selected him as an ideal type. Maybe because of it, he still to make sure to had feelings for Sulli until the picture of show champion, young street interviews in Boom, CHJ, KISS radio and Shimsimtapa that I thought they were just keeping its proximity just as oppa and dongsaeng, i mean that they still have their feelings respectively but without Minho's confession. in this case, Minho just mentions his ideal type which indirectly leads to Sulli and that amazed me in young Boom street radio, minho seems to be restless and want to have his own private time. I think at that time, he was thought to gather and convince the courage to express his feelings for Sulli. In Sulli side, she seems to be a poker face if she around Minho, it because she wanted to play it safely from SMent and especially sasaeng fans and I think this is also a private issue that I believe they have discussed and understood together.

5. In Jungseunhee's and Seungsikuyng radio talk shows, he expressed his concern about his girlfriend about "breaks promise and work". In this case, I think Minho was in different argument with Sulli. it's ok, in their Me2day conversation, Minho prefer goo jae hee than Sulli coz She is not listen to him well or Rebellious him. Until now, Sulli was seen openly in public with her ideal type recently and so specifically at SKT LTE. it's seems like leads to Minho indirectly and the last her ideal type that she mentioned in which she hope that her boyfriend can listen to her well, that is willing to give in if there is confrontation and maybe it's related to what I mentioned above. Finally, from the last BTS and CF you can see that I believe Minho has expressed her feelings for Sulli and you definitely know what the answer Sulli is seen from the picture that you see ... yup I think they are dating now...Its started from march i think...Minsul fighting! sorry my bad english. Perhaps you understand it.

Cr. minsul is: April 2013

tumblr_mlg8wjN2wn1rdmmaho3_1280.jpg

Archived