• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

first time am watching this. sorry if this been posted before
it must be really hard for her in those days :(
http://youtu.be/Gm-6I6l8iHg

reading one of the comment the reason of why she's crying was because :
she felt like she couldn't keep pace with other members. so she thought she was damaging to other members

Guest zuhalhabibi

Minsullians,April almost come to an end......but in Feb and march I always heard that f(x) will comeback on April?!but still don't have any new song now,so it just a rumor(I guess)I hope they will really have a comeback on may^^i am waiting for SHINee comeback why so serious,how about you?when f(x) back too,I think many minsul moment will happen^^because f(x) is preparing their album half now

Guest bananadana

fizaz said: first time am watching this. sorry if this been posted before

she felt like she couldn't keep pace with other members. so she thought she was damaging to other members

Guest rahma_bio

fizaz said: first time am watching this. sorry if this been posted before
http://youtu.be/Gm-6I6l8iHg

Annyeonghaseyo Minsullians 
I'm a newbie lately here, but i'm always in this thread, everytime! Hihihihihi :)>- :\"> :D
I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. And i'm proud to be Minsulshipper and i'm very happy because i'm a BIG FAN of MINSUL! 
:x

I really waiting for another MINSUL love story from all Minsulshippers. 

Anyway thank you very much to you all Minsulshippers. Love! :x

@zuhalhabibi about f(x)'s comeback in April, it was just a rumour/speculation. Now that f(x) have said they're preparing for their new album, I think we can expect it pretty soon, maybe sometime May, or June :)  And yes, I'm also excited for SHINee's comeback next week.. I wonder what kind of image it will be for Chapter 2 :)  I'm sure, there will be more Minsulractions coming our way, just be patient :)
@mayajeffra hi there, and welcome to the thread!! Hope you have a great time here spazzing with all of us :D

chocwenz said: @zuhalhabibi about f(x)'s comeback in April, it was just a rumour/speculation. Now that f(x) have said they're preparing for their new album, I think we can expect it pretty soon, maybe sometime May, or June :)  And yes, I'm also excited for SHINee's comeback next week.. I wonder what kind of image it will be for Chapter 2 :)  I'm sure, there will be more Minsulractions coming our way, just be patient :)
@mayajeffra hi there, and welcome to the thread!! Hope you have a great time here spazzing with all of us :D

bananadana

said:

fizaz

said:

first time am watching this. sorry if this been posted before

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

Watch "To the beautiful you Fan support video :D" on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRvSHz6p5n4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sorry if double post.

The reason why I posted this was because of how TTBY has changed many lives.

Guest slee44

Everybody wants to know what a minsul baby might look like right?Well with a photo baby maker, the baby looks like this...
show.php?id=99652-120-9321f807a30feeaa0fCUTE RIGHT?

Archived