♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nislatif

@peach20kr chinchaaa? "Baby couple"?? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa love love love!! @lyna @bananadana i love all the posts!! :x :x waaaaaaa~ P/s sorry....i m so happy that i cant think of other words other than kyaaaaaa , waaaaaa and love at this moment :P @-)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sullyy92

Kyaaa Handosome much! *.*

bananali said:

Okie dokie some pictures of our Hottie Mr Choi Minho... mc-ing at MBC Music Core 20/04/2013 todaeBuing Buing! SOO CUTE!! :Dcr: nikita_liem, Osen, canusmile_mh, MSmminhvn, StarNews,shawolindo

Sorry for the cut.

Minho is so cute in the and the Suits looks great on him :x

And also I'm happy that many Korean flamers love our MinSul knowing that many Korean fans are not into OTPs

I want a duet too capt. @counsel05 I hope LSM will allow them to have a duet during SMtown concert I think 7989 is a lovely song for them or they can sing "too much" by crown J and seo In young it's kinda old song thou but it has a nice lyrics :)

bananali said:

Okie dokie some pictures of our Hottie Mr Choi Minho... mc-ing at MBC Music Core 20/04/2013 todaeBuing Buing! SOO CUTE!! :Dcr: nikita_liem, Osen, canusmile_mh, MSmminhvn, StarNews,shawolindo

Sorry for the cut.

Minho is so cute in the and the Suits looks great on him :x

And also I'm happy that many Korean flamers love our MinSul knowing that many Korean fans are not into OTPs

I want a duet too capt. @counsel05 I hope LSM will allow them to have a duet during SMtown concert I think 7989 is a lovely song for them or they can sing "too much" by crown J and seo In young it's kinda old song thou but it has a nice lyrics :)

Watch "f(x) Koala Eng Sub Episode 14 Part 3" on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcg-jiAfXSU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

our baby sulli cracks me up in this vid. :x

BITF9SXCQAAP80n.jpg:large

Minho and his noona Taeyeon ^^ hahahaa so cute :x

[TRANS] Taeyeon's instagram update with Minho!
"My super cutie pie Minho ;) Cutie Minho who is always coming to nuna's waiting room ^^ Take good care of Music Core in the future! And Minho-yah, suit is really your kind of clothes!*

(*Note: Taeyeon meant that Minho looks good in suits) cr:qyblingtastic

Guest bananadana

zee said:
Minho and his noona Taeyeon ^^ hahahaa so cute :x

[TRANS] Taeyeon's instagram update with Minho!
"My super cutie pie Minho ;) Cutie Minho who is always coming to nuna's waiting room ^^ Take good care of Music Core in the future! And Minho-yah, suit is really your kind of clothes!*

(*Note: Taeyeon meant that Minho looks good in suits) cr:qyblingtastic

Guest syahashim

Hi :) wanna be member on this page :) I'm from malaysia . Born on 05 dec 1999 ^^ . I really love minsul cause i think they suitable for each other ^^ at first Minho is my bias .. and i spot something when Sulli around him Minho will be the happiest person on earth --' he can't stop smiling .  I really love the way they look at each other <3 . Sometimes i think they're couple for real and Minho like sulli for real . I think Sulli is pretty too , I really love her smile . I can't stand with Sulli cuteness and her smile . I love her attitude too :D . I can't stop writing/talking if the main topic is bout minsul lol .

Guest minsulcouple

Hi, I'm a newbie. I've been a lurker the thread since last October after watching TTBY. I felt a great chemistry between them. And after following the thread and news for sometime, I'm quite confidence that they're a couple now, and I'm truly happy for them. :) So, I decide to join the thread because I want to support Minsul couple and also about Minho Music Core MC's bash. I think Minho did a great job on MCing. Mistake can happen to anyone. It's very very common; it's the way to learn things. I thinkk it's unfair to Minho. Those netizens are very rude people. Minho is absolutely a great wonderful and honest man. I like him very much. But I keep him for Sulli. :) He's not deserve this bash. Sorry for being sarcasm. Cheer up for Minho and Sulli. Minho fighting. :) P.S: I meant to use the username "MinSulCouple" They don't let me fix the username. Oh well, I hope everyone get my username. :)

Guest nislatif

Welcome @syahashim and @minsulcpuple! Enjoy your time here and dont forget to send your dob and country of origin to our captain counsel05 alright? Also if you have time, pls read the rules at the 1st page (if you havent done so). Other than that, feel free to spazz like crazyyyyyyyy! :-bd spread the minsul loveeeeeeeee

Guest minsulcouple

Thank you @nislatif for yr welcoming. :) I already message captain. I'll read rule of the forum on the first page and I will follow the rule with all respects. All the best. :) @zee I think Minho got a lot less bashes than the girl, who get loads of critism. I feel sorry for her. I think she also tried her best. They bash makes me want to cheer Minho and the girl (I can't remember her name) more. Minho fighting.

Guest ravissant

minsulcpuple said: Hi, I'm a newbie. I've been a lurker the thread since last October after watching TTBY. I felt a great chemistry between them. And after following the thread and news for sometime, I'm quite confidence that they're a couple now, and I'm truly happy for them. :) So, I decide to join the thread because I want to support Minsul couple and also about Minho Music Core MC's bash. I think Minho did a great job on MCing. Mistake can happen to anyone. It's very very common; it's the way to learn things. I thinkk it's unfair to Minho. Those netizens are very rude people. Minho is absolutely a great wonderful and honest man. I like him very much. But I keep him for Sulli. :) He's not deserve this bash. Sorry for being sarcasm. Cheer up for Minho and Sulli. Minho fighting. :) P.S: I meant to use the username "MinSulCouple" They don't let me fix the username. Oh well, I hope everyone get my username. :)

Guest minsulcouple

Thank you @ravissant for your welcoming and trying to sort things out for me. Very nice of you. I'll wait for comments from everyone. If i can't change the username, I may re-register as your suggestion. Perhaps tomorrow at this time. All the best to Minsullians. :)

Archived