♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@counsel05 thanks for the welcome back I miss you all minsullians, I was busy with school at times I was checking on the thread at times and there are definitely so many juicy gossip and information on minsul with similarities and how close they got after ttby I anticipating more on upcoming interactions in the near future on our minsul  :D:)) :-*

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you @peach20kr another "missed" good news for all minsullians revealed now,, ahhh I suddenly think if minsulshipper from korean was more knew what's going on between them :x proud to have you here! hahahaa (can I ask the link where I can find this convo on me2day? I want to share it through my SNS account noona) hehehe.. wahh you have an avatar now, just like what @timnat2010 did, thanks for accepting my request! :)) thx again xD if you dont mind, what is that (ur avatar)? I mean it must be your favorite part, what they are saying? trans please :D

I'm a happyyyyyyyyyyy shipper, since first time, I was sure if I was not in the wrong place.. this is worth for me.. thanks all, thanks for all happiness and your warmth, this not an ordinary forum/thread for me, this is my 2nd home sweet home...  <33333333
cant wait for upcoming minsul moments.. #cryofhappiness

tumblr_m9hh1u8OJU1qfm6sn_large.jpg

Guest kyeoptaminsul

391551_502440143106239_467620073_n.jpg376533_502819423068311_474814502_n.jpg
sulli really is one beautiful lady :') sorry for spamming her picture but this forum seem abit quiet waiting for minsul news so i thought of posting a lil something :D 

Shoutouts to my MinSullians....

@Timnat2010 @peach20kr... YAY!! Finally u two have ur own MiNSul avatars.. that makes us easier to identify ur posts from now on... Thanks my dear sis @zee for bringing that up ;)

@peach20kr @Timnat2010..Thanks for the "PRECIOUS" me2day chat translations dear!! there is definitely something "fishy" there.. Sulli seems to be in dilema when Minho said.. "Gu Jae-Hee,,, let me wait and see whom you are saying.."..And Sulli ends up saying..Hmm.. it's hard to say.. I can totally imagine Minho's eyes being focused on Sulli.. n she is like biting her lips nervously trying not to disappoint him... XD XD

@puppy8888 @ravissant I'm enjoying ur "skeletons" banter... oh so @counsel05 is Kermit the frog now.. waiting tooo... can I join u gals too.. in the waiting game???

503c1b69afa96f6c00000f2b.gif

Guest parkhyerin

how come this thread become so quiet in saturday night ?  :-S hehe I'm sorry, I just miss MinSul too much :)

gujilgujil said: Hii there , didnt realise @counsel05 actually wondering where i am , probably i miss the post. Been very busy lately , got no time to post but i do see this forum once in awhile. So much things happen. And , thank you for  those who greet me , appreciate it esp @zee. :\"> oh , yeah , 29 is definitely not my age. @counsel05. lol

peach20kr said:

some translations about Minho and Sulli me2day chatting with fans..during filming TTBY last year..

fan: What are your members' reactions about you playing Tae-Jun and Jae-Hee?

Minho: they sometimes make fun of me..but they said TTBY is very interesting..

Sulli: they said the drama is very fun..

fan: what are your favorite songs these days?

Minho: These days I'm listening to "I'm thinking of you(널생각해)" sung by One More Chance(원모어찬스)

and " Stand Up" and "In your eyes" from TTBY ost.

fan: Sulli and Minho,.. who are you close to in the filming set?

Sulli: we're close to all...

fan: Sulli, what are good things and bad things about dressing up like a man?

Sulli: the good thing is when washing my hair...it's more convenient..

fan : Minho, do you happen to have a jinx when starting to film this drama?

Minho: No, since my jinx seems to be made by me, I'm trying not to think about it on purpose..

Minho: Gujaehee is next to me right now...Gujaehee with long hair looks a little awkward.        

Sulli: same here..kkkk

So when they were chatting with fans Minho & Sulli seated together??? kyaaaaa!!!!

Minho: (Sulli) she's putting on eye make-up now..         remember  you're a man!!!!!

Sulli is comfortable with Minho around if doing her girly stuff

fan: what was the kiss scene like?             

Sulli: kkkk.. It was good for me..

HAHAHAHAHA ... good only Sulli?? Congrats Minho it was good ;)

Minho: No comment ..  but (teasing Sulli) Sulli did pretty good as she's had a kiss scene since  a child actress..kkkk

Jealous Minho? your not her first on screen kiss?? hehehehe

*I wonder what is there basis or at least make them say that it was good hmmmm

fan: Minho, who do you prefer, Sulli or Jaehee?

Minho well.. It's secret..kkk  .. I guess it's Gu Jae-hee..

coz Sulli doesn't listen to me well.. kkk  ..she's often rebellious to me...kkk

So Sulli is a rebel but i presume with a cause LOL to torment Minho & test his patience HAHAAHAHA!!!

Sulli: ha, ha , ha you're right!! At least she admitted hehehehe

fan: Minho, how do you act with sangchu?

Minho:I lure sangchu to food.. it's so cute.. but actually Sangchu dislikes men.. it plays with only Sulli..so I don't like Sangchu that much..kkk

We are talking about Sangchu the dog here right? not the singer.. LOL anyway, JEALOUS MINHO activated ;)

fan: Sulli, you chose Gwanghee as your ideal type in TTBY press conference.. who's closer to your ideal type, Eun-Gyul or Tae-Jun?

Minho: Gu Jae-Hee,,, let me wait and see whom you are saying..      

Sulli: Hmm.. it's hard to say..

Minho still hasn't get over with Sulli's answer that Kwanghee is her type bwahahahaa

fan: Minho, are there any commons between Minho and Taejun?

Minho: Both ...are somewhat serious..

Minho: for me, every scene was interesting and hard at the same time.. but there was the hardest scene for me..

it's not the scene of giving Jaehee a piggyback..it's just hard to say.. kkk..you guys might remember the scene in which Jae-hee   fainted  at  the football field.  when I was trying to carry Jae-Hee to nurse's office, I couldn't lift her...sorry...Sulli...kkk..   

I know you remember this scene crewmates .. his face did look he is having a hard time carrying Sulli. It only means not all scenes are acting, realism is there.

So i want to presume that in their sweet moments A LOT are real and not just acting hehehee.

Sulli:kkk.. that'sOK..                               

fan: Sulli, You must have been very embarrassed then..   

Minho: Sorry, Sulli.. I should've excercised much harder..

Sulli: OK then..Make more efforts !! kkkk..

Better exercise a lot Minho if you want to give Sulli many babies LOL

Minho: Whenever Sulli made NGs, she just covered up with smiling with her eyes..and the staffs really loved that..

Only the staff Minho?? And how about you?? ;))

fan: who's stronger, Sulli or Minho?.                  

Sulli: It's me, me, me..........

We know that Sul, your the push and pull couple after all ;)

Minho: please anticipate Kang Tae-Jun (whose mind) is being wavered by Jae-hee ..

Kang Tae-Jun is gonna hold Jaehee and say"Don't go, Gu Jae-Hee.."   and look forward to seeing peach-like Gu Jaehee as well....

she's completely sweet...   

Archived