• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

after my disappointed abt Baeksang Award nominees..

I pray for minsularaction this morning and God accept my prayer not quite a day!

you know right, MIRACLE are EXIST! :'(

thx God, thx MinSul, thx Minsullians ! :x :x :x :x

cant wait for #upcomingminsulmoment

@peach20kr, thanks for the confirmation. I'd just love how easy we can tell it's our Minsul from those pictures, compared with the pictures of other SM artists.

For that PYREX 23, I noticed that too while watching the video. The choreography seemed amazing, as much as what Jonghyun said in the radio interview at Boom Young Street. I really look forward to their comeback.

Though there is a lack of Minsulaction recently, I still enjoy watching their own news, seeing them full of smiles, in good mood and with the mobiles all the time...

Guest tenzeronine

Maybe that mobile company notice that MinSul always hold their phone and so they decide to make them one of the new muse. Aww. Now Uri MinSul won't get worried with their phone bills because they are now SKT LTE model. :x

Guest ravissant

tenzeronine said: Maybe that mobile company notice that MinSul always hold their phone and so they decide to make them one of the new muse. Aww. Now Uri MinSul won't get worried with their phone bills because they are now SKT LTE model. :x

Guest tenzeronine

ravissant said: tenzeronine said: Maybe that mobile company notice that MinSul always hold their phone and so they decide to make them one of the new muse. Aww. Now Uri MinSul won't get worried with their phone bills because they are now SKT LTE model. :x

Guest anne nicolecarig

When you guys confirmed that Minho & Sulli is confirmed to be the new muses of SKT LTE my expression was like:
tumblr_m53eo6bOyD1qzcm72o2_500.gif

I'm praying for MinSul moment!!
tumblr_m2p8hxEOio1qdfw3y.gif

And now I'm so excited !!! Kyaaaa~! Thank God! Kekekeke~
excited.gif?w=500&h=285

Guest akvsaf

zee said: [MP3/Download] Minho's Ring Back Tone (Yoo Young Jin - The Scent of You) Link: CLICK HERE

I am addicted to this song and almost hear it all the time, I also want to hear what Sulli hears when she call minho :x :x :))
my feelings when I heard this song,,, calm, happy and I feel like I'm calling minho a thousand times but he never refuses to answer my call...  poor zee :))  =))

Guest anne nicolecarig

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY @gujilgujil !!! I wish you all the best in life! And more MinSul moments to come!! Kekekeke~~~~! =))) =))))
graphics-happy-birthday-161793.gif

Guest anne nicolecarig

[iNFO] POP Idol who have all members are visual (by Netizens)

1. EXO
2. SHINee <3
3. 1A4
4. 2PM
5. Nu'est
6. SNSD
7. Boyfriend
8. f(x) <3
9. JYJ
10. SJ

Guest lyna1430292075

130321 STAR photo SULLI Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XOufG5HBpy8

Guest lyna1430292075

130321 Sulli as The Most beautiful female Star (Star JikJJik - MBC every1 TV)

A list of female stars : Yoon-A(SNSD), Park Bo-young, Suzy, Hyun-A, Krystal, Lee Min Jung, Yuee(After School) , Koo Ha Ra , Song Hye Kyo, Bora (SISTAR), Son Yeon jae (rhythmic gymnastics), Kim Jae Kyeong (Rainbow), hyomin (Tiara), Son Na Eun (A pink)
156589_505752259474187_1590416866_n.jpg

540701_505752296140850_464189203_n.jpg

So proud of my bb :x 
cr : april bae

130321 Sulli as The Most beautiful female Star (Star JikJJik - MBC every1 TV)A list of female stars : Yoon-A(SNSD), Park Bo-young, Suzy, Hyun-A, Krystal, Lee Min Jung, Yuee(After School) , Koo Ha Ra , Song Hye Kyo, Bora (SISTAR), Son Yeon jae (rhythmic gymnastics), Kim Jae Kyeong (Rainbow), hyomin (Tiara), Son Na Eun (A pink)

So proud of my bb :x 

cr : april bae

i see minsul at 2:50. gosh i miss them. ok back to reading updated minsul fanfics.

Archived