• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@iamalea I think u can do it this way chingu... let's say u like a post right in this thread.. u can go back to the previous 1-2 pages and check which is the original one.. It's abit troublesome but it works for me (whenever I missed one)..

other than that, if I ever missed a page, I will look at when I last visit this thread and see which page I last see (for eg today 26/12/2012, its page 141.. but I last saw page 135, so I know I have missed a few pages so I started back from page 135).. hope that helps to solve ur confusion ya.. :)>-

mariamocha21 said:

Yup, Taemin is great. And Minho, with me because he didn't sing a lot so that's why they put him in charge w solo dance part. Also, it works well w his appear too. For me, I would fairly said his dance is ok, just like Sulli compare to others member in f(x). But, I found their move is really really suit w ballroom dance. What do you think?

Guest alexandralim

Hahahaha maybe yesterday night, minho was talking to her with regards to extending her a invitation to come for the concert as a special guest!! If she would come, he would be relieve that she is supporting him at a corner :x cheering for him ;;) hehehe. To minho he would be only singing to the only her.

Guest alexandralim

Hehehe!! I'm just waiting for them to go on to variety show as soon as possible!! So we can observe their interaction!!! If they go is going to be a romantic and I would spot for every details!!

alexandralim said:

Hahahaha maybe yesterday night, minho was talking to her with regards to extending her a invitation to come for the concert as a special guest!! If she would come, he would be relieve that she is supporting him at a corner cheering for him hehehe. To minho he would be only singing to the only her.

haha, he said he would sing to confess a girl he like in other show, I think in kiss radio :-/ But, you know I'm waiting, I'm waiting until they have a trip together to the beach. Coz he said, for a romantic atmosphere to confession is they are in the hotel nearby the beach :\">, AHHHAHAHA  \m/ Why does Minho always hold my idea in mind? :x 

:x :-t 8->

@alexandralim  :P soon we will see, I will wait for your detail every event, and @lianaestimo will help us too. She/He is faster reporter. All we do now is "waiting" :( A bit sad coz we don't see them often, but I'm sure there's some one even sad than me, Sulli and Minho (due to their craziness schedule)  :-S

stekatta said: mariamocha21 said:

Yup, Taemin is great. And Minho, with me because he didn't sing a lot so that's why they put him in charge w solo dance part. Also, it works well w his appear too. For me, I would fairly said his dance is ok, just like Sulli compare to others member in f(x). But, I found their move is really really suit w ballroom dance. What do you think?

mariamocha21 said: alexandralim said: Hahahaha maybe yesterday night, minho was talking to her with regards to extending her a invitation to come for the concert as a special guest!! If she would come, he would be relieve that she is supporting him at a corner :x cheering for him ;;) hehehe. To minho he would be only singing to the only her.

Archived