♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@zheisya and @stekatta, wonder which part in the world are u in? haha :DWe're up here when everyone go to sleep already.Mine is 3.30 pm now, I think I'm going to clean up my room, but still check this thread every 30", haha. If you guy have any news or thought, post it. We will discuss :P  Oh, I always up here if you saw the bottom bar's name, coz I save and loggin at all time, lazy to log out, but I did go to sleepHope don't mind other people ahaha

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

mariamocha21 said: @zheisya and @stekatta, wonder which part in the world are u in? haha :DWe're up here when everyone go to sleep already.Mine is 3.30 pm now, I think I'm going to clean up my room, but still check this thread every 30", haha. If you guy have any news or thought, post it. We will discuss :P  Oh, I always up here if you saw the bottom bar's name, coz I save and loggin at all time, lazy to log out, but I did go to sleepHope don't mind other people ahaha

mariamocha21 said: @stekatta: I think Sulli enjoys it too :P Surprisingly, when the first sit-up on ep. 8, the news showed some pic (before it's on air), Minho touched Sulli angle and knee..and then in ap 14, wow.
and have a talk w 2 bros too :D Ahha, sometime I thought, Tae Joon character is like Minho in the part : protects Sulli. and, of course, Sulli likes it (Sulli first love is w bodyguard :)) )

I'm in different part :D
It's  2.44 am here..

@stekatta she said ahn sung ki who were in the same show with her, and he's old haha... She's really careful about that, she got many antis just because many male celebs openly said they like her.

@zheisya and @nize143, how's come you stay up late? I did stay up late or don't sleep at all often from sun-wed, it's all about homework homework homework , sometime I hate go to school, waste a lot of money and stressful :(@stekatta, wow, really, ha, at least 2 of us in the same zone, a pair, haha, I thought I was alone :D@zheisya and @stekatta: yep, I think she's careful which made Minho jealous during the press conference :)) (but, about crazy fan, ah, where is human right and woman right? esp. in the drama, I can see Sulli somehow lead Minho in acting, but, she 's sweet when she gives him all the credit) and SMT often focus on Male group :( . I knew Minho and Shinee are gentleman, take care of f(x), that's is my pay back :) 
Ha, I just remember this clip, hihi, I think the editing man cut of the Minho's jealousy part, haha :))

Minho: good looking, flower boy? ya, only me

@stekatta
in BTS beach scene, also if you see the press conference Kwanghee seemed concern with her.
Sulli didn't need him, coz Minho always around her :)) And Hyunwoo too. Sulli's too lucky
:D

@mariamocha21
I couldn't sleep, but anyway since tomorrow is weekend :)

Guest liana1430291924

A tweet I saw :)
"I was working at the airport today and saw Minho of SHINee. He was totally daebak handsome and friendly and kind. You are the best. First time my heart raced in my 5 years of working at the airport."

mariamocha21 said: @zheisya and @nize143, how's come you stay up late? I did stay up late or don't sleep at all often from sun-wed, it's all about homework homework homework , sometime I hate go to school, waste a lot of money and stressful :(@stekatta, wow, really, ha, at least 2 of us in the same zone, a pair, haha, I thought I was alone :D@zheisya and @stekatta: yep, I think she's careful which made Minho jealous during the press conference :)) (but, about crazy fan, ah, where is human right and woman right? esp. in the drama, I can see Sulli somehow lead Minho in acting, but, she 's sweet when she gives him all the credit) and SMT often focus on Male group :( . I knew Minho and Shinee are gentleman, take care of f(x), that's is my pay back :) 
Ha, I just remember this clip, hihi, I think the editing man cut of the Minho's jealousy part, haha :))

Minho: good looking, flower boy? ya, only me

Archived