• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liana1430291924

Getting a little emotional as the SHINee concert in Hongkong approaches.  The last time they had a concert Minho had to catch up with the other boys (he had a different flight schedule) and left without even finishing the after concert dinner. Minho was very tired then (I saw his airport photos) but he needed to go back to Seoul for he had TTBY filming the following day. But now that TTBY has concluded, he has more time with his co members and hopefully with his lovelife :) Minho fighting! So proud of you and SHINee :)

@lianaestimo
I'm waiting your update as usually :x

@jenniline @payel
good afternoon girls :)

@aarees
Age doesn't matter, coz we're all young at heart :x I can't wait TTBY broadcasted in local TV here, I'll force them to name our pets as Taejoon and Jaehee haha... And Engyeol too... Seungri too, except Jongmin and Hanna =))

mariamocha21 said: zheisya said: mariamocha21 said: zheisya said: @mariamocha21
ah, I remembered those scenes too... Also the most perfect hand cover chest haha...
I don't say he takes advantages, he's just trying to act the best =))
But his hands looks so comfortable when he touch her, right?
Don't say I have dirty mind, it's because the scriptwriter who even dared to put those scenes..
I remembered a Thai drama where the main leads have much skinship, the guy is really a gentleman (nearly 30), he placed his hand carefully since the girl is 17.

zheisya said: @lianaestimo
I'm waiting your update as usually :x

@jenniline @payel
good afternoon girls :)

@aarees
Age doesn't matter, coz we're all young at heart :x I can't wait TTBY broadcasted in local TV here, I'll force them to name our pets as Taejoon and Jaehee haha... And Engyeol too... Seungri too, except Jongmin and Hanna =))

lianaestimo

said:

Getting a little emotional as the SHINee concert in Hongkong approaches.  The last time they had a concert Minho had to catch up with the other boys (he had a different flight schedule) and left without even finishing the after concert dinner. Minho was very tired then (I saw his airport photos) but he needed to go back to Seoul for he had TTBY filming the following day. But now that TTBY has concluded, he has more time with his co members and hopefully with his lovelife :) Minho fighting! So proud of you and SHINee :)

Archived