♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

OMG! THE etude cf was cute Nd interesting! Love it make up you can eat? Haha! Yup first time I watch it and I was like the camera is focus on Minho! Spazzing! Sorry just now bir lurking mode! Have to back readagain chingus! :) Deabak!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexandralim

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP TO VOTE FOR SULLI!! THE VOTING DETERMINES WHO IS THE WINNER OF THE SWEET RECIPE!! http://www.etude.co.kr/

Guest alexandralim

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP TO VOTE FOR SULLI!! THE VOTING DETERMINES WHO IS THE WINNER OF THE SWEET RECIPE!!

http://www.etude.co.kr/

Vibrant and shiny jelly lips VS Moist and fluffy Baby Choux skin!

Guest alexandralim

alexandralim said:

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP TO VOTE FOR SULLI!! THE VOTING DETERMINES WHO IS THE WINNER OF THE SWEET RECIPE!! http://www.etude.co.kr/

REALLY??? @alexandralim how can we vote dear? i mean how do we vote?

Have to go to the website link that I posted to vote~ but apparently the Website is in Korea so perhaps u can translate to English cause right now I using my iPhone can't translate. But étude say this:

Wanna be Sweet? Play Etude!

[ETUDE] ETUDE SNS Audition Drama 'Sweet Recipe' Baby Choux Base

For SPRING. A sweet recipe challenge for a lovely make-over

Vibrant and shiny jelly lips VS Moist and fluffy Baby Choux skin!

How about sweet Baby Choux for spring?

Ta~da! Reveal of surprising recipe for Baby Choux skin, moist inside and fluffy outside!~

Envious moist and fluffy Baby Choux Skin!

Feb 1st Meet Dear My Jelly Lips-Talk & Baby Choux Base at ETUDE HOUSE!

Who is the Sweetest of them all? Vote at ETUDE HOUSE Korean Catch App webpage! (www.etude.co.kr)

Your precious vote will choose the winner of Sweet Recipe.

Guest alexandralim

@alexandralim if you know how to vote can you briefly explain here dear?? Cuz when I go there all I see are pics of Sulli and Krystal and Shinee boys and..... Well I'm clueless about where to go or what to click... How to vote?

Chocwenz I would try to figure it out; cause right now I'm in my iPhone mode so can't translate the webpage to English. I have to use my laptop. Once I manage to find it I let you know. Just go to the link I posted which is Korea official webpage. From there apparently we can vote.

Guest chellaaa

off topic...
i was watching RM MINSUL SPECIAL AGAIN.. and then my cousin came in and see the monitor.. she is really into k-pop idols esp TVXQ.. and then i asked her, what do u think of minsul in RM?? see those guys are trying to get closer to sulli.. n then she said YAH!! FRM AMONG ALL THOSE PEOPLE, THEY KISSED!!!! THEIR LIPS WERE TOUCHED!! SO MANY TIMES!! if u were sulli and minho, what do u think??? dont u worry.. its either they are in a relationship, or they are in 'friends but romantic' relationship.. and then i said : but minho said he really want her to be his dongsaeng, n then my cousin: BULLSH*T and leave the room.. =)) =)) =))

@alexandralim thank you dear.. I tried translating the site but the problem is most of the site is in images, which can't be translated by Google Chrome :(( :(( :(( @happychu teacherrrr where are youuuuu :)) :)) @bananali and I need your helppppppp :)) :))

chellaaa said: off topic...
i was watching RM MINSUL SPECIAL AGAIN.. and then my cousin came in and see the monitor.. she is really into k-pop idols esp TVXQ.. and then i asked her, what do u think of minsul in RM?? see those guys are trying to get closer to sulli.. n then she said YAH!! FRM AMONG ALL THOSE PEOPLE, THEY KISSED!!!! THEIR LIPS WERE TOUCHED!! SO MANY TIMES!! if u were sulli and minho, what do u think??? dont u worry.. its either they are in a relationship, or they are in 'friends but romantic' relationship.. and then i said : but minho said he really want her to be his dongsaeng, n then my cousin: BULLSH*T and leave the room.. =)) =)) =))

Archived