• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

URGENTT!!

once again, everyone please tell me our minsullians list (from any country) I wanna make a project for it.. thanks

@zee dear.. i'm worry dear i dun have the updated one.. seems like @liana is the one who has it... but u want the MinSul dictionary I may have the latest.. I'll post for u later coz I'm on hp mode n I saved it at my laptop..

Guest cmshrty

@peach20kr OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Thank you!!!!

@zee I'm spazzing too!!!!!!!!! iPhone mode style though but ahhhhh SPAZZZ SPAZZZ SPAZZZZZ! :)) :)) :))

Guest keciltann

where's everyoneeeeeee??????

palliiii palliiiiii come hereeeeeeeee ASAAPPP!!! :'( :'(

THANKS TO GOD I AM NOT GOING TO OFFICE TODAAAAAYY !!! AHHH MY MINSUL FEELINGGGGSS!!!!!!!! :'( :'(

Oh I wanna see it :'( :'( *phone mode* how I wish monday come faster :( anyone please screen cap that video (•̯͡.•̯͡)

@keciltann... I'm not very sure if the author from Sunbae/Soulmate is a lurker or MinSul shipper here.. but I must agree with u that her fanfic includes events involving MinSul.. that are really happening in reality.. i did asked her whether she is a spy from SM Ent (haha.. n yeah.. she never replied me XP).. but I love her storyline coz she kept her readers close to MinSul (its like we r the invisible third person knowing their "secret relationship" ;) )..

@peach20kr.. WAH!!!!! DAEBAK!!!! THANKS DEAR!! >:D< >:D< finally we get to see some sweet MinSul moments in the High Cut BTS..

@zee @counsel05 @cmshrty I'm present!! Though on hp mode.. hehe.. do u gals experience anyvsound problems while watching the BTS?? coz i didn't hear a thing...ehmmm... :-? #-o

Guest keciltann

@keciltann... I'm not very sure if the author from Sunbae/Soulmate is a lurker or MinSul shipper here.. but I must agree with u that her fanfic includes events involving MinSul.. that are really happening in reality.. i did asked her whether she is a spy from SM Ent (haha.. n yeah.. she never replied me XP).. but I love her storyline coz she kept her readers close to MinSul (its like we r the invisible third person knowing their "secret relationship" ;) )..

She is seriously mysterious. I like her style yet I'm so curious yeaaaaahhhh hahaha

Archived