Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, people of/at/in the forum! 
Yes, Minho needs a haircut!
Speaking of hair, I think if they let Sulli have her short hair for the Etude House CF, she'd be equally cute. She looks a little librarian-ish in the cf. Still adorable, though!

some comments on Sulli etude CF episode :

i think this is Jonghyun+Krystal and Minho+Sulli.. Because on Krystal's cf,Jonghyun was the one on the middle and looks

very amazed at Krystal..(though i'm looking forward to see taestal,but

it's okay..i like jonghyun too anyway..) Then on Sulli's cf,Minho was the one on the middle and looks very

amazed among them all..He was even left mouth-opened..Lol.. :) Minsul..

Hello people at fhe forum!! How are u guys doing?? Hahah @zee..I see my comments! I'm one of those "people at the forum"... muahahahahahah... :)) :))

@chocwenz @ravissant.. thanks dearies for capturing that lip pursing MinSul moments on gif!! >:D< >:D< I just LOVE SEEING MINSULARITY GALORE!! nicccce tagline chocwenz.. ahh im still stucked on the tagline for my siggy.. need to find some inspiration..

@jhologs.. really??? i didnt see it.. woah must go n review that video again... u gals r awesome.. beats me how u gals can spot all these moments at just one glance.. ;) ^:)^

@puppy8888.. hehe i love how vibrant ur SFI friend ihottaru is.. so will she make a visit here sometime?? hee.. will LOVE to have her around.. :-bd ;)

@liana.. as always.. u r my no1 mamarazzi.. tanks for the sulli pics n MinSul schedule dear!!

@foxiscully.. off topic.. Osamu Mukai is pretty hot ah!! Wah i think if i ever got a chance to watch him.. i'll call him kawaii as well XD

@fizaz... off topic.. WOAH I see another Taemin Boa edit!! hehehe XD

@keciltann c'monn,, You don't need to apologize dear, take it easyyyyy :)) key? lol >:D< sure, sooo far from my hmtown, that's why I cant come to watching mubank directly :'(
@happychu heeeeey yaaa our hangul teacher, I saw that's image too, but all in hangul... but thanks God I could understand "vs", just it :)) =))
hmmmm, so maybe the finally result based on how many products that sulli or krystal could selling out? or we could vote for it, still don't know the truth, isn't? hahaa and talk about ur friend, high five with her/him :))

edit:

@nislatif, hahahah sureee!! we become big and bigger in every day... because minsul are real & "the people at the forum" never stop to support them! :x :x
@bananali loll, ofc I know ur YT account dear :)) we are the people at the youtube too, and we are the people at the twitter when it comes to search minsul latest news, so at this point, we are the people in everywhere when it relates to minsul!!
we are the real minsullians ghost!!! =))

Here's another new fanfic for Minsul ficworms out there..

Oops I Fall In Love by rainsound695

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/370284/opps-i-fell-in-love-keyber-taestal-minsul

still at prologue though the story seems interesting.. :x

URGENTT!!

once again, everyone please tell me our minsullians list (from any country) I wanna make a project for it.. thanks <3
send me in message if you don't mind :x :x thanks before..

*I didn't come to work today, I skipped out of the office to work on my minsul project.. so please help me, I can't find those list :(

zee said: URGENTT!!

once again, everyone please tell me our minsullians list (from any country) I wanna make a project for it.. thanks <3
send me in message if you don't mind :x :x thanks before..

*I didn't come to work today, I skipped out of the office to work on my minsul project.. so please help me, I can't find those list :(

Guest keciltann

@zee okayyy hahahha. Dont be sad we still have an internet and tv so we can watch it streaming or maybe will be broadcast by indonesian tv. For me, I'm not familiar with another beside shinee because of minho and fx because of sulli :)). Oh its remind me a couple years ago when I was the one on my computer graphic class who didnt know anything about kpop and my lecturer was the addicted on kpop and he was socked and let me just watched mv from more than 10 girl and boy bands till the time up. And he didnt allow me doing anything including doing my art work and made sure I watched them all :)) and he still couldnt brain washed me until on last september I didnt know why I found the TTBY and started watched it online and loved them for the first time. So today I'm stil unfamiliar with any others :))

Guest keciltann

Here's another new fanfic for Minsul ficworms out there..

Oops I Fall In Love by rainsound695

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/370284/opps-i-fell-in-love-keyber-taestal-minsul

still at prologue though the story seems interesting.. :x

I read that too hehe :) dear, I have a question, do you know the author from sunbea or soulmate? Is he/she people from this forum? I'm so curios with the story. It seems so related with real life kekeke

@keciltann wahh, daebak story, now u're in kpop world dear, little by little you will find your new idols, all the things related to kpop very enjoyable! :x
I also used to think, "wth??? why all korean idol faces look similar? his/her name is so weird, how to memorize it? and you know, now I could recognize all idols even by just looking at thier eyes.. :))
@jaysay ahaa!! sure, thanks for reminds me dear :x @liana please come here and tell me ur minsullians list (the people at the forum list) :'( thx >:D<

ahoy there PEOPLE AT THE FORUM =)) =)) =))

OTL haha good afternoon everyone :))

im still back reading on the pages because i fell asleep last night orz orz orz

for @bananali & @bananadana =)) =)) =))

dance your heart out =)) =)) =))

OTL I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET BACK TO READING THE PAST PAGES LOOL!

Guest keciltann

@zee hahahha I asked that too to my lecturer, why their face are look similar? Its hard to remain them one by one kekeke except when I recognize amber for the first time when I looked fx video.

Archived