• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

nize143 said: chellaaa said: off topic...
i was watching RM MINSUL SPECIAL AGAIN.. and then my cousin came in and see the monitor.. she is really into k-pop idols esp TVXQ.. and then i asked her, what do u think of minsul in RM?? see those guys are trying to get closer to sulli.. n then she said YAH!! FRM AMONG ALL THOSE PEOPLE, THEY KISSED!!!! THEIR LIPS WERE TOUCHED!! SO MANY TIMES!! if u were sulli and minho, what do u think??? dont u worry.. its either they are in a relationship, or they are in 'friends but romantic' relationship.. and then i said : but minho said he really want her to be his dongsaeng, n then my cousin: BULLSH*T and leave the room.. =)) =)) =))

Guest teruteru_chan

flawless sulli is flawless. she rocks at acting! i wanna see her in a drama now! i am smitten by her. how can minho not be?

onew and taemin, brush up on your acting skill please! LOL

Hello chingus dropping by before o sleep! By the forgot Happy 1300th pages everyone! I hope we get to vote for the video! I'll try to drop by again later as ill be busy this weekend so ill be lurking mode. Good night everyone! @nislatif take care okay. By the way @liana and @counsel05 my Japanese friend already emailed me and she cannot find a copy of the DATV interview of MINSUL. So sad!:( I hope somebody from Japan will upload!

@ravissant here are the gifs!!! Note that the time frames for both gifs are exactly the same, so if the gifs are loaded at the same time, you can actually see them purse their lips at almost exactly the same time :)) :)) :)) That's why even though Sulli's facial expression didn't change much I kept the beginning part in the gif... MinSular!!! :)
1tbepqt.gif 2C8EyQC.gif

And somehow when looking at these two gifs, the random "tagline" I thought of?"Our lips are sealed" :-$

puppy8888 said: a message from ihottaru  @ SFI (the graphics person who makes siggies)

LOL i think it would be best to start brainwashing her into becoming a full pledged MinSullian as well =))
she's got the basics wherein she defs think they look GORGEOUS together :D

dont hesitate to request, btw, chingus :)

*back reading* =))

Guest chellaaa

hahaha been reading comment on etude's youtube channel..
"what SHINee doing is just WAAAAA OR WOOOOOING but most of commenters are coming to see them haha ^.^d"
"aaaand suddenly they decide not to hire anyone of them but instead make taemin cross-dress"
"HAHAHA at the beginning, minho even didn't look at the dough. minsul <3

taemin looks like he can't stop laughing at first hahaha <3"

"Taemin why do u laugh all of a sudden?

I'm kinda worrying about BoA's MV now"

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

does your comment is one of em guys??

chellaaa said: hahaha been reading comment on etude's youtube channel..
"what SHINee doing is just WAAAAA OR WOOOOOING but most of commenters are coming to see them haha ^.^d"
"aaaand suddenly they decide not to hire anyone of them but instead make taemin cross-dress"
"HAHAHA at the beginning, minho even didn't look at the dough. minsul <3

taemin looks like he can't stop laughing at first hahaha <3"

"Taemin why do u laugh all of a sudden?

I'm kinda worrying about BoA's MV now"

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

does your comment is one of em guys??

Guest cmshrty

Just stopping by and wanted to say that I love how edible Sulli's product actually looks.

No hate on Krystal, but I don't think I'd ever eat a lipstick...then again who am I kidding, cause if I knew I was being fed face cream, I wouldn't like that either lol :))

As a buyer for any product, comparing both commercials, the director was super creative and genius for thinking it all up, but seriously Sulli for the win. Mixing beauty products with dessert done right..

Archived