• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@peach20kr I noticed a lot of international shawols say the same thing, what if Taemin lost his wife, and other funny comments!!!!! The boy has to grow up some day... ahahaha...
Great to know that the Korean fan's reactions to MinSul is quite positive :) And Minho's fansites too!! Wow.... What a cute name for Minsul, our baby couple!!!! AHHHHH so cute!!!!
Also good to know EXO fans like Sulli, and support her... :) Thanks for all this info really, @peach20kr... Ohh what would we do without you!! :D

peach20kr said: chocwenz said: @peach20kr WOW thank you for that pic, it's not really that low quality, at least, I can see his eyes looking at me *faints* hahahaha :) Also thanks for all that info you've shared earlier... We all here are learning a lot from you about the Korean fan's reactions and thoughts, which is nice for a change :) Thank you :)
MC Minho!!! I love seeing him in that suit :D :D :D :D How can he do it so flawlessly... And from what I can see he's doing pretty good as MC :D :D :D

Updated Minsul crewmates list.
Here is the link:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinees-minho-and-fx-sulli/p1810
Thank you for those who sent their info. And @peach20kr. It was @liana's idea to have a list of Minsul crewmates.So not only do we know each other here but also greet them during their bdays.Minsul is spreading worldwide. :x :-bd
Getting positive feedback from Korean fans is really good news for all of us.As always thank you for bringing Korea closer to us with your inside info  ;) :x

We have been thinking about CF's, dramas, variety etc. But don't you crewmates think it would also be nice to have a ...
Minho & Sulli (Minsul)76523_290212391093553_1247620476_n.jpg

duet-show.jpg

\:D/ \:D/ :x 8->
Any songs you have in mind perfect for our lovely & young couple??
Having a Minsul duet, we can have BTS, recordings, shows, guestings and who knows even CF inspired by the song.
p.s.
I hope SM lurkers can see this request  :x ;):DWe were not able to have a Minsul duet for TTBY OST, so how about now or later ;)

Guest tenzeronine

bananali said:

Okie dokie some pictures of our Hottie Mr Choi Minho... mc-ing at MBC Music Core 20/04/2013 todae

BISBszSCUAA6GA-.jpg

Buing Buing! SOO CUTE!! :D

BISECGQCcAArm58.jpg

cr: nikita_liem, Osen, canusmile_mh, MSmminhvn, StarNews,shawolindo

Guest dieulinhviy

nilmemories said:
counsel05 said: counsel05 said: After passing thru 1800 pages, I think its about time to update the list of Minsul crewmates.
On behalf of @liana who is currently on leave on this thread due to very important matters (but she will be back... hopefully soon ;):) ), I am posting again the list of current Minsul crewmates who are on the list.
If you cannot see your names, please send me @counsel05 a PM of your username, country and DOB (date of birth - optional).
UPDATED LIST:
Philippinesbeth0826biancalicupcassy_0508cmgw heidejenniline jmfranilablyness lianamafetmiracle13mslee1107 nize143 pandora460puppy8888shawolbabybananadanaannchoi0312shiningshinee22 joanapearl tenzeroninerouxlheencharleneololab
Malaysiaanne9779cahayachocwenz damorfizaz foxiscully lyananwr maizangelmonicachan nfarahanie nislatifnor haslindar hashimlindapeng shengng rosee70sarah_linatikah vhensccawonderstruck13 luckystars23yannajasniacksteenuruliffahnaz kyeoptaminsul suhadazainuddin jaysayminsuleena
Indonesiaanggiecloedanish2108Judith09dyurikafinarahmaniaGi-yahybirdiamaleakamilafauziamenoteparkhyerinrahmaditamaharani T2Crazyzee zheisyameheartminsulzine01ssulminhochellaaa ermajulsDingDingDing333 Ajengwoo craziedayziedazzlingshockphyeqa25 keciltannminhosulli293912agie
Singapore
alexandralimatqh_knnbananali churosso03ellyne12 estherlim eva21pinkdreamsshirinsuyutitheboyfromthemoon 300lovetaregalgiezparklollipoploving
USAalder282citychickeliravenfashion615JOANNEmariamocha21minsul4everravissantsabeluvstekatta yukino78cmshrty nana4ever
CanadaaareesRoxyYEH
Koreapeach20kr
Indiapayel 
UAELj
ItalyDolceNera_24
Francehappychu
GermanylittlejuneMeenzer99
ArgentinaJesiica
Hong KongTimnat2010
Australiaminsullovebeauteous
Chilenachoschauslilla42Karinaminsullalecita
Thailandizingpkk90
Vietnamlia2010nhatminh wendy2817lovelyrainy liyun194
Austriajhologs
RussiaDasha
UKteruteru_chanpattse
Bruneisyazieyzaidi.
Spainvyrmag 
Kazakstansali1508
Afghanistanzuhalhabibi
Perualejandragrande
Mexico@melissachoi1

gujilgujil 

Guest lyna1430292075

@bananadana omg really??? LOL I love what you posted seriously its so accurate!!!! :D :x
@heide awwhhh thanks dear :-*

Guest jennyntran94

counsel05 said:

After passing thru 1800 pages, I think its about time to update the list of Minsul crewmates.

On behalf of @liana who is currently on leave on this thread due to very important matters (but she will be back... hopefully soon ;):) ), I am posting again the list of current Minsul crewmates who are on the list.

If you cannot see your names, bplease send me @counsel05 a PM of your username, country and DOB (date of birth - optional).

UPDATED LIST:

Philippinesbeth0826biancalicupcassy_0508cmgw heidejenniline jmfranilablyness lianamafetmiracle13mslee1107 nize143 pandora460puppy8888shawolbabybananadanaannchoi0312shiningshinee22 joanapearl tenzeroninerouxlheencharleneololab

Malaysiaanne9779cahayachocwenz damorfizaz foxiscully lyananwr maizangelmonicachan nfarahanie nislatifnor haslindar hashimlindapeng shengng rosee70sarah_linatikah vhensccawonderstruck13 luckystars23yannajasniacksteenuruliffahnaz kyeoptaminsul suhadazainuddin jaysayminsuleena

Indonesiaanggiecloedanish2108Judith09dyurikafinarahmaniaGi-yahybirdiamaleakamilafauziamenoteparkhyerinrahmaditamaharani T2Crazyzee zheisyameheartminsulzine01ssulminhochellaaa ermajulsDingDingDing333 Ajengwoo craziedayziedazzlingshockphyeqa25 keciltannminhosulli293912

Singapore

alexandralimatqh_knnbananali churosso03ellyne12 estherlim eva21pinkdreamsshirinsuyutitheboyfromthemoon 300lovetaregalgiezparklollipoploving

USAalder282citychickeliravenfashion615JOANNEmariamocha21minsul4everravissantsabeluvstekatta yukino78cmshrty nana4ever

CanadaaareesRoxyYEH

Koreapeach20kr

Indiapayel 

UAELj

ItalyDolceNera_24

Franceha

GermanylittlejuneMeenzer99

ArgentinaJesiica

Hong KongTimnat2010

Australiaminsullovebeauteous

Chilenachoschauslilla42Karinaminsullalecita

Thailandizingpkk90

Vietnamlia2010nhatminh wendy2817lovelyrainy liyun194

Austriajhologs

RussiaDasha

UKteruteru_chanpattse

Bruneisyazieyzaidi.

Spainvyrmag 

Kazakstansali1508

Afghanistanzuhalhabibi

Perualejandragrande

Mexico@melissachoi1

gujilgujil 

I'm from Viet Nam

Guest sullyy92

Thanks!^^

@sullyy92.. @SHINeeprakti.. welcome to our MiNSul thread... have fun spazzing with us here.. do pm @counsel05 ur countris n DOB ya..thanks ;)

Guest sullyy92

Yes. Thats me ^^ I haved seen your name too! :D

sullyy92 said:

Annyeong! Can you list me as a members in this forum? Thank you

Hellloooo @sullyy92 i think i've ever seen the same name in AFF. is that you dear?

Watch "111124 f(x) Solo + Pinocchio - Melon Music Awards 2011" on YouTube

love sullis solo here...love the back round.

Archived