♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

imageSorry to re-post this gif & I know this has been discussed so many times before, but I can't get over how he automatically stare at her partly opened mouth when she probably unconsciously did that.  This is version 2 of @zheisya's Minho's Flaming Gaze on p331.  We miss you here, chngoo.  I hope you're doing well.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

nislatif said: alecita said: KISS  
tumblr_mlmld6ZSTv1r9ky7ro1_250.gif     Familiar? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVCswUSgqiHYA1mgzq3u-

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

p/s sorry, i cant find the gif for sulli's, only the still image, source deleted on the photobucket :(( can anyone help?

[iNFO] SHINee's "Why So Serious?" is a Funk Rock song with an intense melody of pop and electronic sound. The lyrics are about a zombie, back from the dead, who fell in love with a human girl. It is supposedly full of wit.

cr:shineester, minhoshineeina

Guest alecita

934849_319938634801414_1021254667_n.jpg

✿PLAY ETUDE ✿

甜心們~ 現凡在2013年4月22日至5月26期間,
於ETUDE HOUSE香港全線專門店單一消費滿HKD400,即可換領ETUDE HOUSE SHINee PINK SWEET甜蜜大抽獎抽獎券乙張,每星期將會抽出一位幸運兒,獲贈SHINee 其中一位成員於ETUDE HOUSE最新廣告所穿的服飾乙套!

喜歡SHINee的甜心們萬勿錯過!★

cr ;ETUDE HOUSE Hong kong.

Guest zuhalhabibi

[iNFO] During the press conference of 'To the Beautiful You', Minho talked about the difficulties of shooting romantic scenes with Sulli.

"Sulli is playing a character who likes me but who I don't like. But over time, my character starts to open up to her more. I wasn't sure if I could do a good job because she feels like a little sister to me.

But now that I'm seeing her every day, I can definitely feel some romantic feelings like the character would." - Minho

Guest minsulcouple

@bananadana. I love the choreography. And Minho looks very good in this teaser. Look forward to Chapter 2 and the new MV. :) :)

Guest bananadana

I was so surprised when I saw this on my dashboard in tumblr.Minho-ya, someone special is looking for you~ :))
Untitled.png

Some random thoughts regarding wuli Minsul

• It's a truth that Minsul did not get distant from each other, instead, they have become more and more intimate.
Minsul admitted that they have been keeping contacts with each other, even after TTBY.  So, it can be pretty sure that the cellphone-in-hand scenes are their communication time.  Can I describe Minho's love towards Sulli as "volcanic reaction"? That sort of flooding-like feeling...from subtle allegation, like 1/ his attachment to cellphone,  2/ checking/ texting messages even during radio interviews, 3/ feeling uneasily shy when f(X) was mentioned, 4/ Sulli-like description/ drawing of ideal types, 5/ frank sharing of emotion towards his girl friend in radio interviews, 6/ staring at f(X) poster during recording "Dream Girl" dance practice room version .... to prominent observation, such as, 1/ shy and sweet faces/ stares towards Sulli when collaborating in cfs, 2/ unable to refrain from asking Sulli where she went right after the director said "Stop filming for a while ',  his puppy dog eyes are really no jokes at all... How many more changes can we find in them after TTBY? From the change in Sulli's airport fashion, to Minho's sense of humour and tons of aegyo recently--->reciprocal reaction between lovers.
Sulli's changed from "poker face" to "sweet smile" towards Minho:  I want to believe that both had sort of exchanged  their commitment towards each other right before the end of TTBY, in view of seeking the chance to develop their relationship.  Minho, is no doubt, consistent in showing his love towards Sulli.  Sulli, I believe, has been cautious in reacting to Minho.  So, her poker face appeared most of the time previously.  Now, I guess that she has opened up more and touched by MInho's love.  Yet, she's still being cautious but she seemed to be utilizing the acting scene to show her genuine love and closeness with Minho.  She's more natural while acting in the cf.  But, I believe that Minho has been mesmerized by Sulli's close interaction with him in the cf.     

Archived