[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest atimemachine

@hergulc I agree, it hasn't squicked me out yet. But I know that's because Oh Soo knows that Oh Young isn't his sister, so no incest issues with those feelings. Right now it seems Oh Young doesn't even really believe he's her real brother either (like how she tested him with the question about the memories). Even so, there's no signs of her having feelings for him yet. We just see the tension between them b/c of their on-screen chemistry. 
I dunno, if she really truly believes he's her brother and then starts fighting some internal struggle to figure out her attraction to him, then the ick comes in. But where it is right now, I'm still good LOL

I just finished watching episode 3 and wow, usually with the K-dramas lately I get bored real quick but this drama is getting me hooked with each episode. Hopefully it will be this way until the end since I'm not a super big fan of melodramas lol. I find it so weird that I didn't like the movie version, but am thoroughly enjoying this adaptation so far. I guess it's because drama has more time for development? Anyway, I know they're not our main couple but I have to say I love HeeSun and JinSung so so much. They're just so freaking adorable together and I love HeeSun's reaction after the kiss haha <3 If it gets more angsty later on, hopefully HS and JS will be there for the comedic-reliever ^^ I love HS's spunk too haha; it's so fun to watch. I like how episode 3 further shows OY's strong sense of self-preservation. Her disability doesn't make her handicapped. I keep getting the feeling she knows he's not her brother, but kind of enjoys his presence somehow. but eh it could be the trust thing. Episode 3 is such a cliff-hanger!

Guest mystisith

Looking at the ratings for the reruns, I must say they are good! About 7%: Some shows don't do that even for their first airing...People are dropping 7GCS from what I can see everywhere and IRIS 2 is not really liked by those who liked the first one. TWTWB will soon be the lead and unless big problem while filming (knocking on my head), it will keep that rank till the end. Huh. It's Sunday here but I want it to be over already! I need my fix: All the spoilerish pics are too tempting. *Cotton candy*. Nom, nom, nom...

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye Kyo Says Working with Zo In Sung was a Gift from Above

2013-02-17 17:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Returning to the drama scene after almost four years, Song Hye Kyo went for the sexy bohemian look for fashion magazine, High Cut

Looking younger than ever, Song Hye Kyo flaunted her flawless skin and beauty as she gave seductive poses to the camera. 

71633856.jpg

Her big return to television comes with SBS’ Wind Blows in Winter, a project that had her eager to start acting again. 

“When I received the offer for the role, I read the synopsis and I loved it, especially the character of the male lead,” said the actress. “So excluding the lead actor, I said I’ll do it looking at three things - writer No Hee Kyung, Director Kim Kyu Tae, and the script. And then Zo In Sung got cast and everything just fell right into place. I believed it was a gift from the gods.”

65392029.jpg

When asked why she never comes out on variety shows, she said her personality is what’s stopping her. 

“I think I’ll be really liked if I go on variety, but because I’m the type of person who’ll say what’s on her mind, everyone around me stops me.” 

She hoped to go on variety shows this time around, but with the heavy mood of the drama, she added that she’ll be saving all of her variety skills for next time. 

88879649.jpg

Just because she’s been out of the drama limelight doesn’t mean she hasn’t been paying attention. When asked which actor has been standing out for her, Song Hye Kyo answered Moon Chae Won.

“I personally like her. She’s very natural and has a delicate color to her. I started watching Nice Guy because of her.”

Wind Blows in Winter premiered on February 13. 

Photo Credit: High Cut

hergurlc

said: Some of my thoughts because Wednesday can't come any sooner, haha:

I know OS is suppose to play the "fake brother" and I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same as I do, but I don't feel like its awkward or disturbing at all. The thought that he's suppose to play the fake brother but then falls in love with her later doesn't bother me. I don't feel that sibling touch I guess u can say, so when I'm watching them together and OS "pretending", it's not awkward to me. Its more loving to watch them together than just OY having her "brother" back. Also, I like that OY may or may not know that OS isn't her brother. 

If anyone watched the drama "BIG" (which I thought was just sadly terrible), now I thought that was super awkward, having the kid spirit stuck in her fiance's body till the end..ugh..so awwkwarddd...I know its not the same and maybe they were trying to make a statement or whatever to the story but the thought was there (teacher/student) and I didn't enjoy it ([color=#cccccc]I was just wishing so badly to have the bodies switch back, but no[/color])

I don't know, I really really love this drama and thanks to the wonderful and talented cast/crew and writers, I'm just glad I don't feel that. 

:)

@utkim yep she did recognize his scar , so if someday she will get closer to OS she will recognize its OS whom she met 1yr ago, 

sometimes she can see if she is focusing on something, So Im still looking forward that in the story she will be able to see again

Guest park_shindae

in this drama, you can't explain the feeling of being hooked. it makes one excited for both how the story develops for oh soo, and how oh young will finally realize that it's not her brother. but at this point i believe oh young already have a hunch that it's not her brother. blind people in reality have upgraded senses compared to most, specially the hearing.