[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

tessieroo said:
But then I thought it was all Secretary Wang making the Chairman think the first wife cheated resulting in a son that's not his. She wanted to keep the blind daughter because she's easier to manipulate. Marry her off to someone who would solidify Secretary Wang's position both at home & in the company and it's a done deal. (she does seem to have some type of relationship with the fiancee)

Guys, the lipstick used by Song Hye Kyo in TWTWB is sold out everywhere in Korea! :o
I knew cause I ordered one myself from an source in Korea and they sent me email and said that it´ll be delayed since it´s out of stock everywhere.

Well I´m quite happy as a fan that it´s doing well, and all the buzz this drama, OST, products, casts, actings etc are receiving :D

Guest moetiaceae

Hai everyone :)i have to say that i LOVE this drama >.<, omg, everything is beautiful, the cast, the sets, the lines it's really fascinating, it's reminded me again why i love k dramaand this is my first ongoing drama, usually i wait until the drama finish and read some review before watch it, but with this show, i just can't help myself, i hope it's wednesday already >.<huhu thanks~~

This drama is such a feast to the eyes,love the cinematography of it...I didn't saw any of Jo In Sung previous dramas but i love him here...He and Hye Kyo look so damn good together,such a well matched couple...Love the OST,the instrumental most of it that they play in the endings...An i can't finish my mini post without saying that  he looks so good in that violet color(i see he's wearing this color quite a lot) :xOh can't wait to see the next episode :-SS
by the way *Love1403 what color is the lipstick exactly?

ok so far I cried in every episode!!!! which was expected because well just from the title itself. >_<
I have to give props to bum and eunji's roles because it made the drama a lil lighter and I'm not crying all the time. =)
the scenery is sooo pretty....that mega stoned house and the fake snow ...simply beautiful.
the "couples" have good chemistry so far!!!

::to comment above::  haha yea suspenders are hard to pull off!!! and long coats too. good thing he is tall!!

Guest sunshine4ever

I saw some of us quoting pictures, so I hope it is okay to post this here as a reminder that we do not quote pictures or videos at Soompi. If you quote someone, please kindly take out their pictures URL or videos and just quote their text and/or if you would like to quote it, please just leave a url for image or video along with text.

Thank you so much. [Also please do not take offense as not a lot of us know rules.]

I wrote this below in October and linked it in post 1, but I'm reposting for some of us who do not understand why we do not quote pictures/videos here in this forum. Also it has a tutorial on how to not quote pictures/videos in case some of us need it.

Dear All,

Please note that in this forum  we do not quote pictures or videos. I write this in case in the future some of us need it in this thread to refer back to. ^^

1. To make your picture becomes an URL when you quote someone:

You could take out the %7Boption%7D tag and your image will become a URL

Or if your picture does not have %7Boption%7D tag, please use your mouse and 1. right click (mouse)  2. select "copy image location"   3. paste it to your quoted message and the picture will show up as URL in your quote

2. To make your video becomes URL when you quote someone (if they posted a video):

1. copy the video url  you want to quote
2. highlight the url that you want to quote
3. and then click on the icon with a chain and a  + on it and it says "insert hyperlink" (on the right of the picture frame) and it will appear a bar, then you paste the URL onto the bar and click submit
4. your video url now becomes a link (that will not appear as video from the person you quote)

if this becomes a hassle, please just get rid of the URL of the video or pictures and it won't appear again when you quote that person

3. To make your video URL becomes a video (you got it from Youtube, but it won't show up as video,  and you want people to watch your video here in this thread instead of having to click on the url), here is how: ^^

If you already have your URL yet nothing shows up in your post as video, you can edit your message and then 1. highlight your url 
2.(while your url is being highlighted) click on the icon that looks like a broken paper clip to remove the hyperlink (it's 2 slot down from the picture frame on our tool bars and is to the right of the chain with + sign icon) and it'll show up as video and everyone can watch it here in this thread without having to click on it... ^^

I will have to remind you if you quote pictures or videos. Please do not feel offensive in anyway if I do because without repeated images and videos our page/thread will load faster especially for those who do not have high speed internet or computer. 

Thanks so much. <333

(last edited on Oct. 18th, 2012)

Guest sunshine4ever

@Love1403, thanks for the pictures of the lipsticks. I think it is okay to post that since it relates to our drama. Oh Young uses it. lol. Anyway, I'm not a girly girl, but seriously when I was watching her put on the lipsticks I just like it so much. I think maybe because she is already herself so pretty without any make-up on.

I read the news posted and they said something about Parkland being sponsors and I know some of us posted news about that before, but isn't Parkland also is brand name? I noticed that the fiancee and Oh Soo seemed to be wearing the same red coat? But so far I'm in love with what the cast are wearing...so most of them come from Parkland?

Saw this fanart and laughed out loud. The Oxygen couple barely got to know each other yet they're already married? Haha.
2rha1vt.jpg
^so cute...picture credits to DC & thanks to jjsweeter0211 for posting it

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, I made some updates to post 1 and added on ratings and recaps sites. If I make any errors, please do let me know. Thanks.

Sorry due to many pics on post 1, I will only credit to original source. I hope it is okie with you. I added credits at end of post 1. If I miss anybody or if I miss you, will you kindly private message me your name so that I may add in? <3

Currently we don't have a live recapper. If you are watching this live, will you think about recapping it live? It looks like our thread watches after the show or something cuz I saw lots of you posted afterward? Anyway, just asking so maybe some of you might be up to live recapping if you watch it live.
clockwatcher said: Me neither. I kinda regret getting in on this drama so early. I wish I only heard about it like while it was already halfway done. But glad we got three episodes, though. But how many weeks will this be broadcast? Will they only air one episode in the final week? 

@sunshine4ever - 
Wow, thanks for putting the link to @clockwatcher & I's recaps on the first page.  >:D< I did watch all 3 episodes live but I'm not very good at live recapping at all. I could give it a try but I think @ZarraJae was also watching live and she's REALLY good at live recaps. 
We'll see when Wednesday rolls around if she's willing? If not, I'll certainly give it a go.