[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest JenA313

Mysteries abound, with a huge splotch of romance. This I like a lot (not love yet)
I wanna know:- Why Hee Sun still clings to and even helps the man who caused her sis' death?
- What's Jin Sung's back story? Soo's gotta have done something huge for him to earn such a puppy devotion. Btw, doncha just LOVE the bromance between the two, JS with his persistance in following his twisted hyung and Soo's penchant for grabbing and cornering him in such close proximity (I'm not slashing, I swear!)
- Who's the child/siblings of whom? I'm sure at least one of either OS/OS 2.0/OY has different parentage than what's shown so far. We've seen OS's (supposed) mom in the flashback so for now at least he's in the clear. However, since HS didn't manage to swap the razor and I'm pretty sure they won't out OS so soon, the DNA test is gonna come out positive - which may mean OS could be OY's sibling (nooo!) or he may be OY's dad's secret son or something. Agreed that the dead OS is most probably not PL group's real heir, if he were there's no way the CEO would've picked a daughter instead of a son.
- Really really hoping the brain tumor is just a false alarm. Can't we have just ONE melo without the protagonist having some sort of terminal illness -.-

Guest JenA313

By the way, I just realised that SHK once again deals with love story between faux siblings (a la Autumn in My Heart). Boy is she cornering the market on that one! At least this one doesn't seem to exploit misery for easy tears.

Arrghhhh!!! I got a feeling this drama will leave me broken and empty when it ends...Every bits and pieces of it are awesome..Everything works perfectly. Some previous melodramas have scenes where they cry a bucket of tear and you just don't know why but That winter you can really understood where the characters where coming from. It has a lot of questions that really will make you stay in tune..I haven't enjoy any Kdrama in a long while probably 3 or 4 years. Heck! I can't even remember what drama I last watch that I feel empty when it ends..Some I watch just because my fave is in there but I got a feeling that this drama will leave a mark in me. All the actors are doing great. Everyone's in their right element. Eun Ji might not be as good as the others but she stands her ground. Just hope it is executed well..So far so good...

Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung's Visuals From 10 Years Ago Doesn't Disappoint!

It's pretty safe to say that actress Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung are one of the greatest visual couples in a drama. A picture of the two actors from 10 years ago proved this to the online world.

Recently on a blog post, pictures of the two actors from 10 years were uploaded with the title "Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung's amazing visuals even in the past."

In the picture was Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung looking youthful from 10 years ago. The picture of Song Hye Kyo was during the 2003 SBS drama "All In." She looks no different from 10 years ago and still shows off her great visuals in 2013.

The picture of Jo In Sung was during his appearance in the 2000 KBS youth drama "School 3." He doesn't have the mature look he has now, but his distinct facial features were unique. His charisma seemed to be shown in his eye gaze and drew attraction even since the past.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung are appearing as main characters in the new SBS Wednesday and Thursday drama "That Winter, The Wind Blow" as a power visual couple.

69563_610554618970227_1955262221_n.jpg

GOD !!!!!!! she is totally the Same !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-O

@msclockwatcher and I finished up our recap for this first week! Hope you enjoy it - 
http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/that-winter-the-wind-blows-recap-first-week/

@utkim - Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about that wound OS has (on his neck? or on his face?) that OY saw. 
@JenA313 - From what I saw, he broke up with Hee Sun's sister and she got angry/upset, jumped on a motorbike and got into an accident that killed her. Oh Soo didn't cause her death at all. (although Hee Sun may blame him) That totally wasn't his fault. I don't quite understand why she's hanging around him either but I guess we'll find out more. 
I'm not feeling any "ick" factor at all and that's something I was worried about. =))

Guest atimemachine

Ahh the DNA test results..1) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they are siblings2) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they are only half siblings3) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they aren't related4) Hee Sun didn't make the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they aren't related5) Hee Sun didn't make the switch and fiancee'e shocked to find they are related
So many options...lol! I'm going with #2, then that brings up a whole plot about who's the real baby momma/daddy?

Guest meaghanp

So just finished rewatching all 3 episodes on the flat screen, everyone looks so much better in HD, I swear I was hyperventilating. But I also noticed something weird which makes me sound like a prev at the same time. The dinner scene before Oh Soo goes to the pool I couldn't help to notice that the fiancée shirt is WAY too tight....I see London I see France, I see your boobies! 

Thanks, Tess for posting that.

I think it's possible that the first Oh Soo isn't her real brother. It would certainly explain her dad sending them away after the divorce, keeping the daughter and then leaving everything to her. But I don't think that will mean the second Oh Soo is the real son unless Oh Young isn't the real daughter and then the entire thing becomes some convoluted mess. 

As for the ick thing, they already met, Soo knows that isn't his sister and I really don't think Oh Young would ask someone she thinks is her brother to kill her. 

atimemachine said: Ahh the DNA test results..1) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they are siblings2) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they are only half siblings3) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they aren't related4) Hee Sun didn't make the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they aren't related5) Hee Sun didn't make the switch and fiancee'e shocked to find they are related
So many options...lol! I'm going with #2, then that brings up a whole plot about who's the real baby momma/daddy?

atimemachine said: Ahh the DNA test results..1) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they are siblings2) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they are only half siblings3) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they aren't related4) Hee Sun didn't make the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they aren't related5) Hee Sun didn't make the switch and fiancee'e shocked to find they are related

Guest JenA313

I'm gonna propose a slightly different plot twist. Just because I'm so painstakingly anticipating the next ep like crazy.
What if...Oh Young is NOT her mom's daughter. She's somehow the Secretary's daughter from her and CEO's elicit affair - hence why she stays with dad and Secretary Wang seems genuinely care for her. Perhaps, the CEO took her in before the secretary enters the house and raise it with his wife, that's why the dead mom treats her as her own until she got kicked out for possibly being outed as bearing someone else's son. 
Oh Soo's back story could be a red herring to throw us off the loop. Since in usual kdrama pattern, he'd be revealed to be really the CEO's son.
I dunno if this makes sense to anyone else. Just throwing it out there. Three more days for ep 4!

Guest meaghanp

@tessieroo Im guessing you make your dad watch k dramas a lot if he could guess that. While watching it with subs I could see why everyone is saying that the Secretary is the mother, so I took the two actresses pictures and put them side by side and there are similar features. Oh Young meet your real mother who kicked out your fake mother. And if @clockwatcher theory is right then we have one MESSED up drama. Just thinking about all the different plot lines kills my head. Therefore I pose the theory that neither of the kids are the chairmans both women cheated on him with other men. Make it nice and simple.    

@clockwatcher - We're on the same track. I originally thought the real Oh Soo wasn't the Chairman's real son and that's the reason he basically disowned him. (he never looked for him and he got nothing in the will) 
But then I thought it was all Secretary Wang making the Chairman think the first wife cheated resulting in a son that's not his. She wanted to keep the blind daughter because she's easier to manipulate. Marry her off to someone who would solidify Secretary Wang's position both at home & in the company and it's a done deal. (she does seem to have some type of relationship with the fiancee)
As for Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) I think his real Mom is Secretary Wang. She got pregnant before her relationship with the Chairman and then dumped the baby so he wouldn't ruin her chances of landing a big, rich fish. No idea who the father is. 
@freshspring - Thanks for posting that pic! The "I love you so much, I framed you so rot in jail" girl is back! Ahahahaha! She's gonna make OS's life more miserable and complicate things even more. I wonder why she's with Oh Young in that pic?