[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I wish we had something like this....  :-S :-S :-S
http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/lee-joon-saejoon-and-other-iris-2-cast-members-gather-to-watch-the-final-episode-together

I still feel cheated that we didn't get to see official pictures of their party..especially not seeing the leads but instead we only have like paparazzi pics..... :(( :(( :((

Guest MGYlove

[interview] Zo In Sung Thanks the Screenwriter and Song Hye Kyo for the Success of ′That Winter′

With his return, Zo In Sung showed he was still strong. He even went so far as to show that he had become better. Viewers praised him for his sharp acting, which proved he hadn′t wasted a minute of his time while he was on hiatus.

So it was that SBS′ That Winter, the Wind Blows satisfied him and his waiting fans.
83256694.jpg
"There was a lot of talk about me before I started on this piece. Some said I had become ugly, and I felt pressure when others said I′m not the Zo In Sung I used to be. Still, I′m satisfied that I managed to remind everyone that there is still an actor named Zo In Sung here. I was also comforted by screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung, director Kim Gyu Tae and [song] Hye Kyo."

In the drama, he got to act in a heartwrenching romance with Song Hye Kyo, drawing praise that the two suited each other well both in visuals and teamwork. Song Hye Kyo previously said it was all thanks to Zo In Sung that the drama was a success.

"The mood on set was fantastic," Zo In Sung said. "We knew we cared for each other. I was able to come to where I am thanks to Hye Kyo. With actors who don′t know what that′s like, you start to feel you want compensation. There are times when you hate [your co-star] or feel like she could have done better, but since we knew how things work, we didn′t feel either way. I don′t think I′ll ever be in a piece again that makes me feel like this."
33773004.jpg
The drama had him cry in more scenes than any other piece.

He recalled that he thought at the time, "What does the writer see in me to give me such scenes?"

"There are only so many ways I can cry. Ms. Noh Hee Kyung had seen all of my pieces. I was scared that she would have seen the pattern I use in my crying scenes. You know how my tears became a sort of humorous characteristic since Something Happened in Bali. Still, she told me that my acting would be different now since I′m older, and told me to stop worrying. The director also helped by filming the scenes from different angles. I think since the piece was so tightknit, everyone watching was pulled into the story, and didn′t think much of my crying."

It is true that there is a characteristic pattern to his acting. Some point out that he seems to pour too much emotion into everything he acts out. The actor himself had something to say about that.

"I think I′ll continue to act the way I do now. I′ll have nothing left in me if I throw out who I am. Of course, my style could both help me and hinder me. It′s not that I′m trying to make my way into the ranks of sunbaenims (seniors) who have their own colors. Writer Noh [Hee Kyung] told me that ′Zo In Sung is supposed to be so alive that he springs around.′ I think my being lively makes me Zo In Sung."
33773002.jpg
His role in That Winter brought him another new peak in his career, as female viewers fell for his charms as Oh Soo. It seemed it would be a good time for him to boast, but still he chose to be modest.

"I think he just looked so pitiful. There′s a line in Oh Soo′s dialogue which says, ′Bragging and putting on airs don′t apply to love′. There are a lot of things Oh Soo could have boasted about, like how he saved Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo)′s life and how he begs her to live on his knees, but he doesn′t. Everyone liked the way he loved."

As it was his first piece in a long time, fans are of course sad that the drama′s already over.

For his next piece, Zo In Sung said, "I don′t think I′ll be able to act in romance for a while."

"I think viewers would have a hard time accepting it if I entered a new romance so soon after my sad one with Hye Kyo. It will take time for me to get over this character, and the viewers also need time too. Dramas are almost always romances. Films have many different genres, but dramas are limited in that aspect."
33773008.jpg
That Winter helped him quench his thirst for acting. He said he wants to pat himself on the back for many reasons.

"It′s great that I pulled through when it was such a difficult piece. I think I feel that way because it ended on a high note. I′m grateful. If it hadn′t ended that way, I think I would have felt so embarrassed at this interview right now."

The more we talked, the more he seemed to shine with modesty and sincerity. This was, it seemed, what made the teen star Zo In Sung a real actor. What was it that helped him work so hard throughout his career, from Nonstop to That Winter?

"Once, a senior of mine told me that ′the public only remembers your best, so feel free to test yourself′. From Love of South and North to Madeleine and The Classic, I kept slipping with controversies on my acting skills. I was even chosen as the worst actor of the year. I almost didn′t make it back to the acting world. That was the hardest year for me. Thankfully, after Something Happened in Bali I didn′t have to suffer as much, and I started to concentrate on my choices with a firmer attitude. I′m just thankful I can continue acting again thanks to this piece."

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min
©enewsworld.

Guest greenriver

@Loucong, thank you very much for the videos that u just posted. I was crying while watching it. Don't know y I miss O2 couple so much. They r really a perfect match made in heaven. Reading their news here n there, it made me sometime sad n happy. But I still hope to see them end up to be a real couple in real life n live happily ever. Even though JIS kept saying his ideal girl is Kim Yuna n he has no feeling for SHK.

greenriver said: @Loucong, thank you very much for the videos that u just posted. I was crying while watching it. Don't know y I miss O2 couple so much. They r really a perfect match made in heaven. Reading their news here n there, it made me sometime sad n happy. But I still hope to see them end up to be a real couple in real life n live happily ever. Even though JIS kept saying his ideal girl is Kim Yuna n he has no feeling for SHK.

@Loucong' date=' thank you very much for the videos that u just posted. I was crying while watching it. Don't know y I miss O2 couple so much. They r really a perfect match made in heaven. Reading their news here n there, it made me sometime sad n happy. But I still hope to see them end up to be a real couple in real life n live happily ever. Even though JIS kept saying his ideal girl is Kim Yuna n he has no feeling for SHK.[/quote']

hi! :)) oh no problem im glad you liked it, i know 02 is perfection Lol i wish reel will be real also but i wont put pressure on them Lol i will wait (i hope it wont take long ;)) ) and i'll go to temples and pray LOL LOL ;))

I wish we had something like this....  :-S :-S :-S

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/lee-joon-saejoon-and-other-iris-2-cast-members-gather-to-watch-the-final-episode-together

I still feel cheated that we didn't get to see official pictures of their party..especially not seeing the leads but instead we only have like paparazzi pics..... :(( :(( :((

tell me where should i go and i'll beg =)) Lol just kidding....

i know i feel you too when i saw the yawang pics i also felt wishing twtwb would also have this kind of pics but instead we had puzzle like pics LOL LOL ;))

OY vey! I don't know way today is but I can't seem to get away from this drama! Outside the spring season is blowing winter air, my playlist shuffles to "And One", my grocery store I frequent is trying to sell me Laneige, and my salon is now blasting "Winter Story". I don't even know if I'm so disillusioned but my male stylist is also wearing funny socks!! The more you fight it...the more it just happens. Ahem!!!'

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Man Attempts to Copy Everything About Jo In Sung
lee23j April 18, 2013
Man Attempts to Copy Everything About Jo In Sung

On the upcoming episode of tvN’s “Martian Virus,” a man who looks just like actor Jo In Sung, nicknamed the “Jo In Sung Scanner,” made a guest appearance. The ”Jo In Sung Scanner,” whose real name is Byun Mir, argues that everything about himself, including height, weight, smooth skin, dark eyebrows, and even the thickness of his legs, resembles Jo In Sung. 

He explained, “I think I have Jo In Sung’s mannerisms, gait, the way he sits, and even his facial expressions down.” Although he wasn’t born looking like Jo In Sung, he has been trying very hard to learn the way Jo In Sung walks, talks, and carries himself to become more like him. He confessed that he even had double eyelid surgery and orthodontics done in middle school to be more like Jo In Sung.

He even revealed step-by-step photos of himself transforming into a Jo In Sung look-alike to prove that he acquired his looks, which surprised the MCs of the show. 

You can click on the little blue “play” button on top of the image below to see a short-clip of the show.

Jo-In-Sung-Scanner-Man-250x900.jpg

What do you think, Soompiers? Does the “Jo In Sung Scanner” actually look like the actor?
http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/18/jo-in-sungs-copycat-appears-on-tvn-martian-virus/

Guest dark19

TWTWB and couple 02  left me in this state.  :-B :-B

tumblr_mkyb3vdJLo1s5ntnwo1_500.png

=)) =)) =))

Guest dark19

jjsweeter0211 said: class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Man Attempts to Copy Everything About Jo In Sung

Guest jjsweeter0211

Knee drop Guru with Kim Tae Woo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdOfySgp1M4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5taLdiHV7-M

Oh Soo said, if they have a chance to meet again after OY surgery, he want to tell OY when he started to have the special feeling for OY. So, when do you think Oh Soo start to feel flutter toward Oh Young?
1. Hehehe :D Its getting interesting Moment 3112013205815666_zpse56003b0.png
2. The catton candy moment?joinsung-songhyegyo.jpeg 3. The press conference moment? (ne....I think this moment its JIS moment      where he wanted to transfer his happy flutter feeling he has to SHK, don't
     flag me, I think he is so in to her  :D)
     13_zpsca7a7028.jpg 
4. The Fiance kiss
that-winter-the-wind-blows-viewers-hate-

5. The Reunion Moment eN81FO73.jpg

6. These kind of following moment. ( When Our eyes and our body Language
     communicate to represent us when we are not Acting)

- I admire you this much

537285_10200320194500483_1365613704_n.jp

- Dont be afraid, I will always protect you

1358823642987_zps0001ebbd.jpg

- I will always cheer you and make you happy :D

eab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e

Guest greenriver

@mamie, u mean OS start to have special feeling for OY or JIS start to have special feeling for SHK :) hehehe. I think ep 3 the first time they went to the fair together n they won the bell or the one at the train station :) hehehe