[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I was away for some business trip in days, so I didn't know if any of you already post this news. Sorry if you already did :x

Most Popular Actors in First Half of 2013

Survey conducted by Korea's marketing and research survey institute Lee's PR & Research Ltd. from March 24th to March 31st in 5 cities nationwide (Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, and Daejeon). A total of 1332 participants (from 13 to 69 years old) were asked to name their favorite stars for the 1st half of 2013.

ACTOR

1. Jo In-sung (24.8%)
2. Won Bin (12.5%)
3. Hyun Bin (11.3%)
4. Lee Byung-hun
5. Jang Dong-gun
6. Kwon Sang-woo
7. So Ji-sub
8. Song Joong-ki
9. Ha Jung-woo
10. Kang Dong-won

The survey had been conducted as a form of individual interview in the capital area including Seoul and in the major cities of Busan, Daegu, Incheon, and Kwangju. For the separate categories, two from the female and male group had answered the survey, and the survey had an accuracy of 95% with a margin of error plus or minus 2.69% in the confidence interval. [kbs]

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013041614170790946

:x I think the side effect of Our favorite drama has BLOWN our stars to the TOP :x

the remaining categories

ACTRESS

1. Song Hye-kyo (25.8%)
2. Kim Tae-hee (18.1%)
3. Soo Ae (8.6%)
4. Kim Hye-soo
5. Han Hye-jin
6. Han Hyo-joo
7. Lee Bo-young
8. Lee Min-jung
9. Jeon Ji-hyun
10. Song Ji-hyo

Guest msbae77

anheong windblowers :-h

does anybody know the exact filming location of the breathtaking cherry blossoms ending scene?

Thanks!

jjeennyy19 said: @ireumimolla: Guilty as charged though I don't think I can agree with number 5. Plants and me don't really get along..For some reason they always withered  though I always remember to water them every time..Maybe I'm not just fit to take care of plants...
In addition to my earlier post as to when I think Oh Soo starts to feel his heart flutter towards Youngie....3-7_zpsa57e707a.png
3-8_zpsb9a30e2a.png
3-1_zpsdb057007.png
3-2_zpsf3dc1abc.png
3-5_zps09be48c5.png
3-4_zpsa9e24b2f.png3-9_zps571a056a.png3-6_zpsd93f0bcc.png3-10_zps4b75a2e6.png

This is in episode 4 were he first discover the secret room with video diaries made by Youngie. He watched Youngie in her happier days with her mom and the real Oh Soo and he also learned about Wangbiseoyo neglecting Youngie's condition..
For a conman like Oh Soo, he seems too invested with emotions watching Youngie's video diaries when he should just watch it to see for clues of Youngie's riddle...Well, no man won't be mad at what he just learned but he was suppose to be a conman so that's what I thought...Plus Hee Sun pointed it out that Oh Soo watched Youngie's videos the whole night he was locked...
Aish!!Keep re-watching at least one or two episode but its no help..I can't get rid of this withdrawal... ~X(
Off to watch RM..That would probably help... ;))

@mamie: Thanks to you I am reminded of episode 1 but I can't agree with you that Oh Soo's first heart flutter is when his head was knocked to the ground by the police but rather this one... :\"> :\"> :\">
wt1-194.jpg
wt1-195.jpg

Just look at those stare when he sees Oh Young smiling a bit.... :\"> :\"> :\">wt1-197.jpg
wt1-198.jpg

How can we miss this one???????? ~X( This is surely his first heart flutter..kekeFor a kdrama fan for many years now, I should have known better that every first meeting of the OTP we already get to see the sparks... :P

li.michelle0831 said: Utkim, thank you for your updated of kyo, we still miss them, do you know can we order the essay  of TWTWB on line or from kyobook web site, but it's korean web site hard to order, I want to order if not so expensive, even I can't read korean, hope we will see them soon in  the promotion or other activities  

@mamie n @jjeennyy19, 2551agj.jpg Or, maybe he started to feel something for her at the garden when they planted all those beautiful flowers.... I love the scene when he touched her nose with his dirty fingers... Oh, and one more scene... When he looked startled after her makeover, because she looked so gorgeous and elegant at that moment... Sorry, I don't have the picture...

Guest shey428

Just a thought. The drama is quite short for me. It leaves me hanging and wanting for more O2 scenes.. Where are the scene when OS will tell everything he cant way back.? How beautiful she is, how her real brother loved her. And when he really fallen in love?

Still cant understand wang's character...

Guest arri14

Hello my fellow windblowers, I'm glad to see this forum continuing to b active. WOW do I have a lot back reading to do but since Im free today i'll enjoy it calmly :)

For the question about when OS's heart starter to futter for OY, hmm i think he became physically attracted to her in EP1 when he was reading the letter, even Youngie said that she started to feel something the 1st time they met. The part where OS was reading the description about him being a lady's man made them both laugh and created an easy-going atmosphere between them.

BTW in EP1 in that letter too, the real OS asked (to Young) if Yongie continued to be her happy, talkative self after he and her mom left to which con-man OS looked at her and replied "you don't seem to talk too much"  but then in EP8 when OS is going into the room to get socks for OY she asks him why he is going and he replies that she should just say "ok" and that "she talks too much" lol My point being that as OS spent time with OY he got to find out for himself who the true Youngie was, just as how she was when she was with her brother when they were little.

Guest sunshine4ever

Potato Soup...soup of the day...for everyone....bon appétit!

28koemb.jpg

34pnxqv.jpg

1zx2ijo.jpg

b3whns.jpg

Pictures of the soup is not mine.

@KyoRean, are you watching a new drama now? =)) Who's this Mr. Lee Dong Woot. I'm looking at some drama threads and the only saeguk section drama is The Gu Family Book. Is that the drama where Mr. Lee Dong Woot comes from? Is the drama good? I'm afraid to watch any live drama because I'm afraid that I will have to wake up early, so I decided to wait until summer, haha.

Guest jjsweeter0211

@sunshine4ever : Thanks a lot for the tasty soup :*Here are some more :* Enjoy ;))
tumblr_miupyz8M3G1ret5n6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mjryrmUeuz1rci7qpo1_500.jpgtumblr_mjkskigXjP1qg2tzfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mieyhn44qv1s4tpjlo1_500.jpg

And cotton candy as dessert ;)) :*
tumblr_mlifvuNXA61rw5ekao1_500.jpg
tumblr_mliosqPqaQ1rcjrrto1_500.jpg
tumblr_mliv6wQatV1s2fzloo1_500.gif
tumblr_mliv22RYVX1rg438fo1_500.jpg

cr pics to owner

@loucong, msbae, not sure but i think i read it here that the ending with the cherry blossoms was done in a military base that's not open to the public.... as to the biking scene,  it was not in yeouido area. i was there when TWTWB ended. no cherry blossoms yet. the cherry blossoms trees in seoul were still bare when we left (a day after the final broadcast of twtwb) ....... though its in full bloom now from the pics i saw
addendum:this is my 1st post in this thread though a lurker since day 1. just want to say thank you to all. for being generous of all the goodies and most especially for sharing your thoughts and humour. really enjoy this thread

Guest OreoVampire

sunshine4ever said: Potato Soup...soup of the day...for everyone....bon appétit!

@KyoRean, are you watching a new drama now? =)) Who's this Mr. Lee Dong Woot. I'm looking at some drama threads and the only saeguk section drama is The Gu Family Book. Is that the drama where Mr. Lee Dong Woot comes from? Is the drama good? I'm afraid to watch any live drama because I'm afraid that I will have to wake up early, so I decided to wait until summer, haha.

Guest OreoVampire

shey428 said: Just a thought. The drama is quite short for me. It leaves me hanging and wanting for more O2 scenes.. Where are the scene when OS will tell everything he cant way back.? How beautiful she is, how her real brother loved her. And when he really fallen in love?

Still cant understand wang's character...

Guest sunshine4ever

KyoRean, I'm glad you've found a drama you will be watching. Have fun watching it. ;)) And see you around. *waves* I'm glad I wrote my thank you message about a week ago, hehe, a lot of people had gone to other drama thread which is really fine. Totally what I expected. ^^ I'll be the last one to leave this thread or never at all, haha.

If anyone is leaving and would like to know what's going on, you can bookmark it and whenever someone writes on this thread, it will notify you of new posts. There is a star next to the thread title, you can click on it and it will become yellow. Once it's yellowed, whenever someone responds to this thread, it will notify you of new updates/messages. This is only if you still want to continue following this thread.

Hakgyo said:
coleenex said: