[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

Excuse me please dear windblowers ...sorry, just would like to point to the door to Oppa Oh Soo The Tree Man.. Mr.Insung is cooking on the other side, hes so damn hot :x ..damn I miss the train.. :-w 

Feel free to click on the tree yaaahhh !  :)

tumblr_mljs2ysBaQ1s8mq2fo1_500.png

@nov6060 ... hahhhaa oh dear...you got me there  =)) wait for pay back time chingu  :))

@monchoo .. wow .. awesome clip ..I miss them badly.

Guest OreoVampire

This one is funny. I don't understand what is article on baidu talking about, but i'm sure they are comparing OS's Mother and Wang Biseo. They do look alike.
962bd40735fae6cd4ebf33400eb30f.jpg?asyncd6ca7bcb0a46f21f29f5c772f7246b.jpg?async

LOL ... I change my plan  :)) ...A bit off topic, Let's promote Jo In Sung Thread  Jo In Sung The Tree Man.
jo1_2.jpg?async

jo2.jpg?async

Guest Hakgyo

coolenex,  sorry I realized you're from up north, hahaha  sunshine4ever   thank you for clarifying.   ha ha ha...........  well let us just enjoy our weekend.  see you later.

One of the songs played when JIS in KimC 's Music show was Parachute by Sean Lennon (who is one of SHK's fav artists according to SHK's fans) This song is awesome to me! Just would like to share it with all the Windblowers!

Love is like an aeroplane

You jump and then you pray
The lucky ones remain
In the clouds for days
If life is just a stage
Let's put on the best show
And let everyone know

[chorus]
Cause if I have to die tonight
I'd rather be with you
Cut the parachute before the dive
Baby don't you cry
You have to bring me down
We had some fun before we hit the ground

Love is like a hurricane
You know it's on the way
You think you can be brave
Underneath the waves
If life is just a dream
Which of us is dreaming
And who will wake up screaming

I'd rather be with you
Baby don't you cry

I'd rather be with you
Baby don't you cry

I'd rather it was you
Baby don't you cry

p/s: Just like some of you, there are many "first" time (records) happened to me when/watching TWTWB. For the first time, I wake up in the early in the morning to follow a kdrama, watched a kdrama without subs (watched Ep 14 & 15 when I had a trip in Korea, what a coincidence), follow their news, post comments in the forums, rewatch kdrama without getting bored ... Thanks for TWTWB which delighted part of my life and leave me such so much sweet memories! Everything about TWTWB is just so beautiful and awesome, including all the sharing in this forum! Thanks to all the Windblowers! :x :x

Guest bumblinglump

KyoRean said: sunshine4ever : thank you. I don;t come here if i'm hungry... I basically cook here on thread LOL :)) ..you know a little camping side. \m/

I first listen to this song when jjsweeter0211 post it here. I'm in love :D

To all windblowers .... it's happy ending :x remember  <:-P   ... they are not a ghost, and they are kissing happily ever after under cherry blossom tree ..weehhoooo

cr owner

@sukma_shinhye, @sunshine4ever and @pearlysweetyangela thanks dearies for the warmth that you gave me, I'm soooo happy :x
Hiiii all windblowers, happy weekend to you :)
Fortunately, I don't miss too many interesting news :x It's great becos our thread always have many people :*

214201301527261.jpg
214201301514461.jpg
21420130151742.jpg
214201301446853.jpg
214201301425512.jpg
dc

Do you have any favorite scene? The scene which you want to watch again and again, like more than 3 time, but still you smile, and laugh, and grin your self stupidly like crazy...  then again, you end up re watch it again and again? I have some. These are my favorite scenes

1. THE HOT KISS
eab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e
2. I MISS YOU STALKER
watch?v=7_9UDrGcYwo&list=UU95fKJHu3V0K55eab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e
3. FIRST DATE MOMENT

JoInSung-SongHyeKyo2.jpg

4. GARDEN SCENE ( But I actually love all the scene took at the garden, except those with Wang bi so in)

winter4-00157.jpg

5. Reunion scene

59716_394156967358279_633257431_n.jpg

6. cutton candy kiss scene

541518_604735446223011_1044535705_n.jpg

7. Beach Scene
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427
8. Forehead scene
522135_388284727945503_1943652359_n.jpg
9. The Running for Love scene ( OY said, Pabo, Its the same for me night or day )
392914_628846420474380_1223361761_n.jpg
10. Confession of flutter, Confession of Love
408997_628847073807648_877408006_n.jpg
11. The Ice man Love scene

482197_625436344148721_1390392214_n.jpg

Guest arri14

@mamie I can never get enough of watching the cake-baking scene. There are so many "awwwwwww" moments in that scene alone; the backhug, whisperings in the ear, the food fight ahhhhhhh they're so playful. I laugh everytime I see OS getting jealous of the fake fiancee (don't know his name that's how much attention i paid to him) when OY mentions that she got a present for someone she loves, u can see JIS's sexy smirk thinking it's for him but when OY says it's not him poor thing he was so disappointed hahaha

mamie

said:

Do you have any favorite scene? The scene which you want to watch again and again, like more than 3 time, but still you smile, and laugh, and grin your self stupidly like crazy...  then again, you end up re watch it again and again? I have some. These are my favorite scenes