[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all windblowers lovely. I will not be here in few days, because I have a trip.If can't be here and SHK thread in only one day, I will be very sad, now I do not want to go at all. I still have a few hours to do the job as my favorite habit. Just want to say that so that you won't wonder why didn't see me here and there. I will try to return this thread as soon as possible.Love you all :(
Awsome gifs from dc:
174201317532210.gif
1742013174955317.gif
174201317532073.gif
1742013175345834.gif
Sorry becos I can't talk much, I'm in a hurry :)

pearlysweetyangela said: i wish i can be one of contributor windblower for this thread
I want KBS radio's interview.. is there any update about that from anyone here? i think @nov6060 will give you TWTWB wednesday jackpot :D
right@nov6060??? where are you? under the KBSbroadcaster table? get out.. Mr Kim is waiting for you.. He told me you re so attractive in this thread.. He can't help fallin in love with you  <:-P

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear Windblowers,

I am very sorry but please do not post pictures of Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, or any member of the cast that does not relate to this drama. I think with In Sung we can post his recent radio interview because I think In Sung might mention Hye Kyo since I saw someone at HK thread posted a news about it in Korean. But please do not post pics or news that talk about something else. For everything else please visit their individual thread because that's why you don't see anything new about IS or HK here but if you visit their thread you will find lots of things posted. I hope you don't mind this message being posted again since I wrote a reminder and seemed like some of us are not clear about this. I know some of the other drama threads do not honor that but please let our drama thread be the few who honors drama thread or forum rules. Thanks so much.

Message below is for all TWTWB and Secret Garden fans:

For TWTWTB fans: I also wanted to say I am very sorry to hear about the past incident where there were some SG fans who treated Hye Kyo unkindly, but I appreciate everyone who went through it yet respect Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin. For SG fans: I know there was someone in this thread who wrote unkindly about Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won while using TWTWB to compare it with SG and continued to do so in other threads but please do not let it get to you. That one person doesn't represent us. Thus, I hope TWTWB and Secret Gardens fans can maintain our respectfulness towards one another.

For all HK fans who suffered from the past, thanks for being the one who forgives and forgets or being the one who doesn't forget, but let it go. If there are any Ha Ji Won fans here, I hope we can all share this thread together. And please be sensitive and mindful of each other, but most importantly respect each other. I think one reason why war breaks out is because people don't know how to respect each other. So as long as we can respect each other and each other's favorite, we can maintain peace and love.

Thanks everyone for cooperating after my last message on Sunday. <3 <3 <3 I really was really tired that day, but I had to write something so if I somehow offend anyone, I'm sorry.

Guest sunshine4ever

-EDIT-
I edited my post again above to clear out some stuffs.

For TWTWTB fans: I also wanted to say I am very sorry to hear about the past incident where there were some SG fans who treated Hye Kyo unkindly, but I appreciate everyone who went through it yet respect Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin. For SG fans: I know there was someone in this thread who wrote unkindly about Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won while using TWTWB to compare it with SG and continued to do so in other threads but please do not let it get to you. That one person doesn't represent us. Thus, I hope TWTWB and Secret Gardens fans can maintain our respectfulness towards one another.

freshspring said: Hi all windblowers lovely. I will not be here in few days, because I have a trip.If can't be here and SHK thread in only one day, I will be very sad, now I do not want to go at all. I still have a few hours to do the job as my favorite habit. Just want to say that so that you won't wonder why didn't see me here and there. I will try to return this thread as soon as possible.Love you all :(
Sorry becos I can't talk much, I'm in a hurry :)

Hi. i loved Oh Soo with Oh Yoing as much as i loved Jae Min with Soo Jung. Actually TWTWB is actually placing in my top dramas beside WHIB. Maybe it is just you learn to recover quickly from your favorite OTP quickly when you become experienced drama viewer. But i cant stop listening to TWTWB's ost lately.  

Guest ireumimolla

I've been a silent reader since Ep 1 of this drama, and finally decided to create a Soompi account! But the drama has ended so meh, sad

Yes.. @sunshine4ever.. i hope this thread will be full of love peace and respect to one another.

I think some of us will might be loose control to express our love to certain actor or production. But it will never be the reason for us to bash another actor or production.

We have so much reason to respect one another.. as much as we want to be treat that way..

:)>-

Peace on Soompie

Windblowers=Peacemakers

>:D<