[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

WARNING: Readers, please don't hate me for the following vent/rant on Soo. I know everyone in this forum LOVES him, and I do too at times, really... but his character/what the writer made him out to be in episode 12 had me doing:

tumblr_m8h68cekeC1qig8s8o1_500.gif

I was seriously saying to my computer "WTF SOO -__-" when he told a crying Young in the car that he kissed her because he loved her and that it didn't matter to him. say what? 

So Soo cares for Young beyound doubt and wants her to be happy...

But then he knowingly lets her continue to feel like a perverted individual for thinking she has intimate feelings for her brother?

According to how the show has developed Soo's character, he would never let Young feel so horrible about herself, so why is he being so selfish all of a sudden?

Selfish is a strong word, but I say it b/c:

It's as if Soo wants his cake and eat the damn thing too! He doesn't want Young to leave him (after finding out the truth), so he doesn't tell her. But b/c he now has "feelings" for her, he thinks it's ok to keep having the same relationship (physically as well) even when she tells him she feels uncomfortable!?! All I want to ask Soo is, what about what Young wants?

But, and I'd never thought I'd say this, THANK THE DRAMA GODS FOR SORA AT THE END!

Okay.. abrupt stop needed to calm myself. lawd have mercy on Soo and what he's going to go through in the next two episodes...

tumblr_mbia5oYZ8c1rstfoqo1_500.gif

:-w

Guest OreoVampire

Scenes are taken at slow momentum is it? like this furious kiss scene. just wondering how does SHK feels when JIS hold her like that, can she breath?
sorry if this is out of topic.Just love how the camera work.

So now since they are in this elope thing, would they have a romance scene? i mean like bed scene (god i cant believe im asking this)
Just curious would it be nice for TWTWB to have such romance scene between the O2 couple. The "fake siblings" label is still there hanging.
Hihi, the more i look the more I feel shy. This pic has gotten me acting awkward today  =)) =)) nothing to do with being pervert OK :)>-

tumblr_mjz7mgfWjH1r3jctgo1_500.gif

Guest luffyfan

wooaaaahhhhhh..... tonight epsoide, Soo-Young will make really kiss to each other, which one for boys and girl not siblings hahaha  :x
http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10002742632

KyoRean said: Scenes are taken at slow momentum is it? like this furious kiss scene. just wondering how does SHK feels when JIS hold her like that, can she breath?

So now since they are in this elope thing, would they have a romance scene? i mean like bed scene (god i cant believe im asking this)
Just curious would it be nice for TWTWB to have such romance scene between the O2 couple. The "fake siblings" label is still there hanging.
Hihi, the more i look the more I feel shy. This pic has gotten me acting awkward today  =)) =)) nothing to do with being pervert OK :)>-

OY is so incredible... why?
Because she can just remain calm like a statue, not a slight move, pretending that she's in the deep sleep,  when OS's touching and kissing her lips... she is good in controlling her feeling and not surprise one bit...

can you do that? especially if JIS or a guy as handsome and as cool as JIS kisses you? :)

;;) director kim please tell that kiss had more than one take =)) kyaaaaaaaaaa why i am thinking like this?!! LOL if they'll release the bts for the kiss *dead* i guess i'll see you guys and party hard in heaven hahahaha =))

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

Im not a moderator and not involved in the discussion (it's becoming tedious), let's agree to disagree shall we? One actor may be brilliant to one but not so brilliant to another. Subjective. Opinions. Let's not force our views on others if they disagree with us. We all have our favourites and set of standards. ;)
Back to the drama, what is a lodge kiss:D

KyoRean said: Scenes are taken at slow momentum is it? like this furious kiss scene. just wondering how does SHK feels when JIS hold her like that, can she breath?