[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest baima22

Wah, so many pages. Sorry that I couldn't read them all. Watching the preview of Ep. 12 again, there is one guy says something about finding the doctor who gave false diagnosis of OY's eyesight. Does anyone know whose voice is this?

I cannot help wondering why this is mentioned in the preview? Does this mean that OS has a choice to cure OY's eyesight, or OY's brain tumor? Is he going to help her see the world and be happy in the remaining of the time, or is he going to make her try to survive (even in suffering of cheomo)? What will a loved one of a determinal illed person in this kind of situation do?

Also, the debt of 7.8 billion $ is not important anymore, because Kim boss wants OS's life if that woman doesn't go to Switzerland, and/or if MC doesn't kill OS. Of course, OS doesn't know yet, and doesn't care, either. In other words, OS's life is in the hands of SR or MC, right? Ennnnh, this adds another factor to the story.

Interesting, very interesting! So curious how the writer would twist this story.

Guest diamond2212

Translation for the BTS clip, got it in SHK thread ^^SHK:let me goDirector:after being robbed...Director: do it like this..SHK:you scare meJIS *joke* what did you all do to our Oh Young?(laughters..)Direcor:Did you all see?Can you do it like that?(laughters...)SHK:Director,you are so funny LOL

OMG Oh Soo finally kissed Oh Young! YESSS!!! :)) And she woke up, yet she didn't stop him!!! =)) Somebody is in looooove! She's probably thinking, "Gimme moooore!!!" :P

I have no idea what the ending will be like. However, I will only accept a sad ending IF Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo are dating in real life!
OKAY! :x

P.S: Is it Wednesday yet? zZzzZzz
I-)

celebrate.gifWoot woot!!!!300th page!!!!What an awesome thread!!!
All the speculation of the ending makes me sad..As for me, I really feel that this drama will have a sad ending.. :(( OS the one who wanted to live has freely accepted to die as long as he can save OY while OY who wanted to die will find a reason to live for OS...Aahhhh!!!!Such a complex drama/situation.
But I love how the scripwriter is delivering the story. It's smooth and neat and isn't random..I hope it stays magnificent till the end.. :D

Guest spideysteve

tessieroo: that's what I got from the subs too. Tho I doubt JS would agree. For one, he's very loyal to OS. Two, he told MC the reason he chose OS instead of following MC was because MC killed someone (?). But I'm afraid Kim would threaten JS with his family's safety and his sis's debt.  Poor boy. :(

That Winter Song Hye Kyo, “I want to continue working with writer Noh”30000246978_700.jpg

Song Hye Kyo appeared at a press conference for the SBS Wednesday-Thursday special drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows at a cafe in Seoul, Gangnam-gu and responded to a question about writer Noh Hee Kyeung.

Song Hye Kyo reflected about the past by saying, “I first met Teacher Noh Hee Kyeung inWorlds Within, but truthfully, before I started that project, I took it a bit lightly. So in the beginning, the pain struck me. (Digesting it) was really difficult and so a lot of news articles were also not good. It came for me again to think back.”

She revealed the advice that Writer Noh gave her before filming began. She said, “Back then, there was a lot I missed, so this time, I want to show Teacher Noh those things. Towards the end of Worlds Within, I heard a lot of good things. Back then, Teacher Noh watched my acting and noticed the changing of my expressions. She told me, “You have that expression, so think about it carefully and come back this time to make it good. Clearly, you have that look in you, so try to find it.’”

“So that is why even though it was difficult in the beginning, as I continued to act, I realize I discovered what Writer Noh meant by what she said, and I feel joy. Fortunately, there has been a lot of good response, so Teacher [Noh] is happy and so am I,” Song Hye Kyo said.

Lastly, Song Hye Kyo stated, “I think of not being over confident for the remaining episodes and to just finish it well,” and “I would like to continue working with Teacher Noh in good projects.”

Song Hye kyo is in the midst of portraying a blind heiress to a large corporation in That Winter.

Meanwhile, episode 11 of Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s drama, That Winter, which ranks first in viewership ratings for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot, airs March 14th at 10 PM.

sakang@sbs.co.kr

Source: SBS E!
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

the writer is amazing. the drama is beautifully developed. she deserves the best writer award at the end of the year... actually this drama deserves all the awards! best director, best cinematography, best ost, best actor, best actress, best couple :)) it would be really nice if SHK can work with this writer again for her next project, it would be even better if she could work with JIS again :-bd *wishful thinking* 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="date-header" style="margin-top: 1.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal normal 78%/normal 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-align: center; "SATURDAY, MARCH 16, 2013

Song Hye Kyo & Zo In Sung Attend 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' Press Conference

8560035856_dbc524922a_z.jpg

Actors, Song Hye Kyo (송혜교) and Zo In Sung (조인성) attended the press conference of SBS drama, 'That Winter, The Wind Blows (그 겨울, 바람이 분다)' held on January 31, 2013 at Blue Square in Seoul, South Korea.

Song Hye Kyo (송혜교) wore a sequin long sleeved blouse and matching white pleated shorts, both from Louis Vuitton. Beige pumps and a pair of tassel earrings to complete her look.

Zo In Sung (조인성) looked suave in a blue polka-dot suit from Gucci Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection. A big wide smile to pull off the fantastic look.

8558969071_e845fa682f_z.jpg

The cinematography of 'That Winter, The Wind Blows (그 겨울, 바람이 분다)' is stunning and the acting is impressive The image above is a screen cap from one of my favorite scenes in the drama.
http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/03/song-hye-kyo-zo-in-sung-attend-that.html

YANG HYUK JOON @tmgoodhelper

그 겨울 바람이분다에서 송혜교의 약혼자 이명호 본부장역을 맡아 평생 먹을 욕을 다 먹고 있어 배부르다는 김영훈이 스텝들을 위하여 준비한 맛난 떡과 음료~ 비싼거라 더 맛나내 ㅋ 잘 먹겠습니다

Google trans: From the winter wind blows, Song Hye-kyo's fiance Lee, Myung - Ho Head of Station in charge bath eat a lifetime's eating times call Kim Young-hoon step of preparing delicious bread and drink expensive would Tasty My! Well I'll

BFc4AfeCQAEyfJJ.jpg:large

Guest monkie2804

Just finished ep 11 and omg this drama is sooooo good. Like many of you, Twtwb has become my no 1 drama. I hardly ever like all of the main casts in any drama before but in this one, I like them all from OS, OY, Moochul, SW, Jin Sung, Hee Sun, Lawyer Jang. I dont even dislike Myung Ho and Sora as much as I should because although these baddies are quite one dimensional and seem to be pure evil, the writers keep them as the secondary evil roles behind the more complicated ones like MC and SW. They don't do much and their power are limited/controlled by someone else, unlike in many other dramas where baddies just go around doing anything they want to the nice guys. And I like Sora's reasoning for doing what she does. It's funny in a twisted way. Liking this many characters is quite rare for me because I usually watch dramas/movies with quite a judgmental mind (sorry i dont know why, it just happens that way). Sometimes I only like the male lead or sometimes I only like the bad people (when they are bad but charismatic and smart). Before That winter, my all time favorite was Secret Garden but I only liked Hyun Bin and the second couple. Gil ra Im was great when she's with Joo Won, but she cant be more boring and stiff when she's with her stuntmen team (and that's at least 1/3 of the drama). The writers there seemed to focus more on the male character, so GRI ended up pretty weak compared to KJW. However, OY in That winterhas just as much depth and is just as interesting as OS. Also, this is purely subjective so I hope I'm not offending any fan here, I think GRI is one of the weakest work of Ha Ji Won so far. HJW is great when the role she plays is hard and complicated but she was very stiff when playing easier parts like simply acting happy, innocent, cute. Song Hye kyo is much more natural when it comes to this. That's why it helps me appreciate the nice female lead in twtwb even more. Twtwb is the first drama that makes me want to join a forum and actually post comments to share my thoughts about it. With this rate, i think it would be hard for this drama to reach the 20% mark of viewer rating but I hope it will gain big success and popularity among the Korean public and overseas as it is such an awesome drama