[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130315] [That Winter, The Wind Blows] Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo  with MV

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy7y8q_20130315-that-winter-the-wind-blows-jo-in-sung-song-hye-kyo-with-mv_shortfilms

Guest kyoforever

I am looking forward for more BTS... I am giggling like a retard..I notice something but i m not tellin.. it's for you to find out guys.....  8->

Re watching from episode 1 earlier today. :D  I want to understand again the story from the start, and of course, to feel that invisible electricity between OY and OS [or JIS and SHK]. I was skeptical at the beginning of watching this drama, but I admit, now I am hooked. Loving the story line, even though I am anticipating a sad ending. But, maybe the writer would be nice to us viewers for supporting the drama that she'll feel it would be a total waste if she break our hearts. Besides, it would be unfair to OS who became a better man, who decided he wants to live despite his past and hardships, because he met this beautiful woman who makes it through day by day even though she is blind. Fate decided to let these two people who have so many angst and sufferings in life be together. I guess there must be something good that will come out on this chanced meeting. To heal their hearts, to learn to trust again and to feel the love they were once deprived of. Writernim, please, let there be a second chance for these two souls. They deserve to be happy together. They brought hope to each other. They learned how to laugh. Learned how to look forward to tomorrow. Just waking up besides each other becomes a simple joy to both of them.
So as I marathon watch the drama again, I hope I will find some answers to a few questions that bothers me as a viewer. And of course, to feast my eyes on both, SHK and JIS>
Do the remaining 5 episodes enough to enlighten us on what the story wants to convey? Can't it extend for a few more? [-O<

Guest kyoforever

Something from yesterday presscon

Q: Do you have any funny moments when you are shooting with Hyekyo ?
JIS: If this really happened, it means trouble, correct ? I have tried my best not to let it happen.

I don't think so... 

:D:P

park_shindae said: on my way home, as i was looking out from the window of the bus i'm riding in, i realized i'm in love with oh soo. then the bus suddenly stopped and jerked forward and I bumped my head on the seat in front of me and voila! I realized I'm not Youngie. kekeke.
That winter is now #1 on my all-time favorite Kdrama list. My top 5 are: 1. that winter, 2. goong, 3. winter sonata, 4. you are beautiful, 5.etc. hahaha.

I am obsessed and besotted with JIS or OS hahaha never think i would be attracted to asian men but now I am head over heels hahaha.....

Also, my heart ache so much for OY until it breaks... especially when she was slapped by the bloody SW!!..... and her face is priceless when OS told her that he loves her in the eposide 12 preview awwwwwwwwwwwww cant wait now........

Guest malou1310

I'm  happy to share with you the growing list of celebrities following TWTWB!
1. Sandara Park (remember her picture with a cotton candy?)2. ZE:A -Dong jun and Hyung Sik (This two uploaded a cotton candy kiss picture)3 Lee Ha Yi  - singer who admires SHK beauty
4.Rainbow - fans of SHK beauty5.Boa -Oh Soo fan based on her recent tweet6.Yoona (For sure SNSD watches TWTWB as a group) -an Oh Soo fan 7. Kang Yong Seok - MC (fan of Kyo's glowing skin)8. Huh Kyung Hwan - comedian (he recently used JIS in his comedy skit in Gag concert 9.. Shin Dong Yup and Lee Yong Jae - SNL spoof of TWTB (you know where to touch? scene and 10 is no other than...10. deaborj (hehehhehehe :"feeling celebrity"

so i'm calling all celebrities out there, don't be shy! share your love for SHK and JIS and TWTWB! Fighting!

Guest malou1310

another famous celeb. confess of watching #TWTWB is YoonA of SNSD(Girls' Generation)

[uFO TRANS] http://bit.ly/10opoyq [fan] yoong unnie~ is there a drama you've been watching lately? "that winter" is really funㅠ taengoo unnie's OST is good, too!
[yoona] that winter….♥ you want to listen to more of taeng unnie's OST, right… I want to meet oh soo oppa and young unnie… (yoong wrote soo oh, but oh soo is the correct name)

cr.@ch0sshi

crixa

said: AHH. My thoughts exactly. Winter Sonata was my all time favorite too! and I've watched it 10 years ago too. No other drama was able to surpass Winter Sonata for me. As much as I love SHK, I didn't watch religiously all of her dramas. (I know, it's somewhat a betrayal knowing I consider myself her number 1 fan.) I liked Nice Guy too but it's only number 2. Nothing beats Winter Sonata, until That Winter, The Wind Blows. TWTWB is heartbreakingly good, and I'm not saying this just because I love SHK. It's so good, that Winter Sonata just lost its number 1 spot in my heart. Anyway, 5 more episodes to go, and this drama is over and done, and my life is over and done too! How could I possibly continue my life? I need to check on rehab soon. Who's with me? \:D/

Guest diamond2212

#random #3 LOL when they reheared the scene, the director suddenly said sth which made SHK supprised, rite after it, JIS jumped(?) in (like he tries to protect her or sth) n immidiately looked at the director LOL