[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm still on episode 5 because I've been busy with class but I'm really loving this drama.
Ha the lawyer is so cute. Not not sure if he's good or bad but he really does like SW. When she suggested they go to beach he got all fluttered and tried to leave right away :P

I also think that this drama is about all the characters finding love. Maybe not romantic love for all of them but any of love. Love between siblings, love between friends. Love between co-workers. Learning about what makes someone happy or have happiness.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source:  http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2173

Girls Generation Tae Yeon sings for That Winter The Wind Blows OST

936q43r4vjkp0g0u3t0abmk.jpg

[by Joy Kim] Girls Generation’s leader Tae Yeon will release her new pop ballad single for SBS drama That Winter The Wind Blows on 13th of March.   The song was first revealed from the 9th episode of the drama. Her solo single and OST of the drama will be released through online music sites. 
The song includes sad love story of the main characters Oh Soo and Oh Young. It will be one of the theme songs for the couple. It was written and composed by Kangta who produced the entire OST of the drama. 
Meanwhile, Kangta is now a judge at Mnet Voice of Korea Season 2 and Girls Generation is on Arena Tour in Japan. (photo by S.M. Entertainment) 
Write: 2013-03-11 09:20:55 / Update: 2013-03-11 10:14:22

The bnt news provides the latest news coming with 6 languages including Korean, English and French leading not only cultural but also industrial Korean waves. All rights, including copyright ⓒbntnews.co.kr, in the content of these bnt news site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the bnt news.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.la18.tv/Landing/WhatsNew.htm

Upcoming New Korean Drama on LA 18 (Southern California, US)

That Winter, The Wind Blows (Wed & Thu Drama 9:15pm-10:30pm) Starting 3/14/13

Based on the 2002 Japanese drama, "Forget Love" and the 2006 Korean film re-make "Love Me Not" - this new version casts popular stars Zo In-Sung and Song Hye-Kyo in the title roles. A melodrama about two lives intertwined by fate. Oh-Soo falls into deep depression after his first love passes away, turning to a meaningless life of gambling for solace. His life takes an unexpected turn when he meets Oh-Young, a lonely - and blind - heiress who recently lost her father.

Guest tabijoo

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: -1px;"Taeyeon sings “And One” for the OST of ‘Wind Blows in Winter’

Girl’s Generation‘s Taeyeon is the next on the list of talented singers that have lent their voices for the SBS hit drama ‘Wind Blows In Winter‘ OST!

Taeyeon shows just why she’s becoming a jewel in the OST music scene with this new release. And One“ expresses the painful feelings of a star-crossed love and will soothe the hearts of listeners with its soft melody and Taeyeon’s beautiful voice.

Kangta who also acted as the composer for Yesung‘s “Gray Paper” wrote and composed the song for Taeyeon to sing, making this a collaborative effort by the labelmates!

allkpop

Guest diamond2212

i read all the posts n realized that there was a controversy with the ''lover skinship'' btw oh soo n oh young in the drama which made some uncomfortable(?), just want to share my tot here-i think the viewers who complained do not understand the storyline n do not understand the writer's meaning here, Firstly, youngie is a blinded girl, she cant see anything n she only can feel the world via her hand, with her bro who just came back after 21 years, she just wanted to see how her bro looks like thats why she touches him. furthermore, i think the viewers forgot the fact that character oh soo here is actually a player and he is not youngie's real bro, he had the aim of cheating oh young since the beginning thats why he was totally sweet to her, like a player, he did skinship with her in order to take her attention and affection, meanwhile, oh young was isolated till the point that she doesnt know anything else except her family n the fiance who her dad set up for her, she doesnt know what is a man n what is a woman, she also doesnt know how to difference btw oppa-dongsaeng n woman-man r/s, in her head, she is only like a 6 years old girl thats the reason why she is desperated to sleep w her bro, i think the writer had make a smart step to explain it in the drama when she wrote the scenes where oh soo blamed secretary wang for not teaching oh young bout man, he himself againsts the skinship of young by saying ''bro is also a man'' but young just doesnt understand it at all). But some viewers dun pay much attention and they do not know that the writer actually alr explained the reason of skinship clearly in the drama,

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="posts_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 32px; margin-left: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; "(Rom|Eng|Han Lyrics) Tae Yeon – And One (그리고 하나) (That Winter, The Wind Blows OST)

Do you remember me, who was easily 

scarred, easily cried, easily got hurt?

I’m still like that, I’m still the same
I wonder how you will be 
when you see me like this

Even if you easily turn away, 
easily get farther apart

I know I won’t easily forget you

If you see me, still the same, still like this
You will call me a fool

I want and want you – and one more thing
I hurt and hurt but still, just once

Even if it wears out and wears out
Even if the tears don’t dry

If only we can go back to the beginning

There are times when I despise 
the moment we first faced each other

I’m like this sometimes even though 
I can’t breathe if I don’t 
allow myself to long for you

I want and want you – and one more thing
I hurt and hurt but still, just once

Even if it wears out and wears out

Even if the tears don’t dry

If only we can go back to the beginning

If, if you ever, 

at least once, in your life

If you sometimes have days where 

your heart aches because of me

If, at least once, in your life

And one more thing – remember this

Even if it’s only you, you should live properly

If, if you ever, 

at least once, in your life

If you sometimes have days where 

your heart aches because of me

If, at least once, in your life

http://kromanized.com/2013/03/12/romenghan-lyrics-tae-yeon-and-one-그리고-하나-that-winter-the-wind-blows-ost/#sthash.zXKpEICF.dpbs

have fun later with the live recap guys... :(( What's more sad and heart breaking than watching the scenes of That Winter?????? :-/ It's not being able to watch it on live streaming recap when everyone is buzzing about it.... :((What a perfect timing I've got???!!!!!!See you tomorrow guys...I bet I'll have more than 10 pages to view.. :-*

Guest sunshine4ever

kdramafanusa said: Fans living in Southern California, you can catch 'That Winter. The Wind Blows' (english subbed) every Wednesday and Thursday night (9:15pm-10:30pm) on LA 18.1 (KSCI-TV / LA 18) starting this Thursday March 14th. :) http://www.la18.tv/Guide.htm

@monchoo thanks for posting the preview and translating.  @Fidelity thanks for the translation as well.  @Newmario thanks for posting the vid. Yu guys/gals are awesome!!!

Every time see Sora on the screen I get an urge to go through the screen and shake her...I actually skipped her part of the preview becasue just seeing her face makes my blood pressure rise. Crazy bruja.   

I can't wait to watch the ep it seems like another very intense ep.  I'm not sure that my nerves can take it.  Oh the intensity and the EMOTIONS.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Another version of translation .

[Trans] Taeyeon - 'And One' lyrics

쉽게 상처 받고 쉽게 눈물나고 
Getting hurt easily, shedding tears easily
쉽게 아프던 날 기억하나요
Being in pain easily – do you still remember those days?
지금도 그래요 여전히 같아요 
I still do now, unchanged
이런 날 보면 어떨까요
What if you look at me now?

쉽게 돌아서도 쉽게 멀어져도
Even if you turn around easily, even if you fade away from me easily,
쉽게 잊지 못할 그댈 알아요
I know you well, you who cannot forget me easily
여전히 이런 날 아직도 이런 나를 본다면
If you are still looking at me, unchanged
바로라 하겠죠
You would have called me a fool