[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kikay14

@Gyo Insung those are awards for the yearend broadcast station awards unlike baeksang where all the tv networks' dramas will be judged accordingly. I just wish that winter will be included in next year's baeksang so they don't need to compete with nice guy and chaser. As i remember, tree with deep roots won the daesang last year and kim soo hyun won the best actor

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, so I found this message at TWTWTB's Facebook. I hope you all can support this Director's cut dvd version. Maybe we get to see things we haven't seen before, right? :D

zlyv5j.jpg

Message from Sabrina Lee (www.facebook.com/sabrina.lee.1800)

Hello, I would like to ask you a favor of uploading a post for 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' Director's Cut DVD release. We, Korean fans, had just established a group to collect people who are willing to purchase Director's Cut DVD in order for the actual release. It needs to be more than 1000 people minimum for the production company to release the film. Since facebook page is shared by many TWTWB fans overseas, I am wondering if you can upload the message with the picture (In Korea) attached on the page so many people can grab the opportunity to get uncut version of TWTWB along with many other options including NG cuts, Making films, Interviews from Actor/Actress/Director/Writer.

Thank you Very Much!!!

Message can be in the form of following,

"Hello to all wonderful 'That winter, the wind blows' fans overseas!

We, fans in korea, had decided to collect people willing to purchase Director's Cut DVD. If we could collect more than 1000 (minimum) to participate in actual purchasing, production company will be releasing the DVDs. Website has been established to see the current going and for you to participate. Although it is yet available in another language, admins will quickly update the website which will be available in English, Japanese, and Chinese(Mandarin).

Director's Cut DVD may include uncut version of That Winter, The Wind Blows', Making Films, NG cuts, Uncovered Scenes, Actor/Actress/Director/Writer Interviews and etc if we could pull it out together!

Price will be approximately $100~$110 USD.

You canl go to http://cafe.daum.net/winter0403 and order your DVD on 'For Oversea Fans' menu by leaving

'Your name / quantity of DVD desired/ email or phone number'

If you can access to Daum Cafe from where you live, please email the above info to dramaloverjy@daum.net.

For your Inquiry, Emaill hagiochinami@daum.net.

Thank you for your support!!

--------
Here is a picture that @kikay14 posted earlier (TWTWB in Singapore) and I changed it so that you can view it. By the way the Korean video stores in my area also have the poster. I can't ask for the poster because the video store only has one poster. Kekeke. Maybe I should really consider printing the picture and making mugs out of them since I love mugs.

116j1qo.jpg

20a6jgm.jpg

D-Day! I was wondering to myself if OY gets to see, will the first thing she look at be OS's nose? I still can't get over OS's expression seeing his nose on the snowman!
It seems from the BTS's that OS will be a chef or pastry chef? I wonder why they didn't ever stress on his painting skills? 
After TWTWB, I will still be here going through withdrawals. Hopefully, everyone else will still be here. There isn't another drama that I am keen on right now. Not even Seung-Gi's or SSH new drama. I'll be rewinding TWTWB and re-watching it from the beginning, and then when I get the DVDs (that I will buy), I will re-watch it again. 

Guest sailorenigma

I'm afraid to go to sleep, then go to school and finally get the chance to watch the Grand Finale :-S ... Why? Because that would mean reading (at least) 20 + pages - to catch up with all of you! X_X

Guest sunshine4ever

Wanderlust said:
D-Day! I was wondering to myself if OY gets to see, will the first thing she look at be OS's nose? I still can't get over OS's expression seeing his nose on the snowman!
It seems from the BTS's that OS will be a chef or pastry chef? I wonder why they didn't ever stress on his painting skills? 
After TWTWB, I will still be here going through withdrawals. Hopefully, everyone else will still be here. There isn't another drama that I am keen on right now. Not even Seung-Gi's or SSH new drama. I'll be rewinding TWTWB and re-watching it from the beginning, and then when I get the DVDs (that I will buy), I will re-watch it again. 

Guest diamond2212

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Hye Gyo’s Past Appearance on Drama Receives Attentionyw740030 April 3, 20133 CommentsSong Hye Gyo’s Past Appearance on Drama Receives Attention

On the most recent episode of MBC’s “Happy Day,” which aired on April 1, scenes from MBC’s past drama “Six Siblings” were revealed.  “Six Siblings” was a popular family drama that was aired from 1998 to 1999.

In the drama scenes is actress Song Hye Gyo, who played the role of a young girl with a crush on her friend’s older brother. With her adorable hairstyle, youthful face, and girly voice, Song Hye Gyo looks lovely in the scenes. What surprised her fans the most was the fact that Song Hye Gyo has not changed much in 14 years.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Gyo is currently playing the role of a blind heiress in SBS’s popular drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows.

song-hye-gyo-six-siblings.jpgvia: soompi

Again, I'm done watching episode 15.

I don't know if someone like JIS is stalking to me like this.

winter1500196.jpg

winter1500210.jpg

I just *faint* *Nosebleed* :))

But seriously, this is one of my fav scene in ep 15. The moment he saw her when he is in the bus, you can see that he worried and nervous seeing OY. He afraid that OY and Mi ra will  notice him and he tried to turn his face away. (Sorry for my bad english).

at the pizza reataurant where soo sits nearby at the other table section and watches OY. I, myself has falling for him again. The way he look at OY. He smiles and never take his eyes off her. That's love...

When OS following OY in a taxi, just to see her through their car windows. OMG... I'm going to faint again when he is looking at me like this. I'm quite sad watching at this scene. He kinda longing for her. It's a touching scene for me.

and, the last scene:

Soo's narration: I just had to say to Young - I'm sorry. I love you. It's not over between us. Let's meet again -
In this terrible worlds, I had once thought that life was nothing. It's just going to pass by. But you were the last reason for me to live like a decent person. If I could be the same reason for you. If I could be the reason for you to try to live...

eab7b8eab2a8ec9ab8ebb09a.jpg

OMG.. this.... I'm crying again.. He is absolutely in love with OY. She's the reason for him to be the real man. Appreciate life and living like a decent person. Not his mother. Not Hee Joo. But OY.

Just like my previous post about the OY decision to suicide, I just hope OY will survive from this.. I hope OS is the reason for her to stop thinking about death and change her way thinking about life.

I don't think MC will be the donor for OY eyes. Seems like the story of Stairway to Heaven for me if OY received donor from MC.

Pray for their happy ending. They have suffer a lot. They deserve a beautiful memorable happy ending...

kikay14 said: @Gyo Insung those are awards for the yearend broadcast station awards unlike baeksang where all the tv networks' dramas will be judged accordingly. I just wish that winter will be included in next year's baeksang so they don't need to compete with nice guy and chaser. As i remember, tree with deep roots won the daesang last year and kim soo hyun won the best actor

Guest sunshine4ever

soulgirl012 said:
Can someone pls confirm if the finale will be air at the original time or an hr later? I first heard it was push back but they change it back to the original time? Thxxx.

Part 2 High Cut Interview

NOTE: This is the second and final part of Kyo’s cover spread and interview in Volume 95 (February 7 -20, 2013) of High Cut You can read Part I here!

Winter, Song

IMG_22401.jpg

There have been [internet] searches in connection to ‘Song Hye Kyo Bangs,’ ‘Song Hye Kyo Cropped Hair,’ ‘Song Hye Kyo Makeup,’ etc. How do you feel about the interest coming from women?

Even now there are still a lot of people who like the cropped bob hair I had in Worlds Within. In particular, when I have a photo shoot and I hear people talking and making comments like, “She had that or this kind of hair,” it really make me feel good. But come to think of it, it makes it even more stressful when I do my next photo shoot (Laughs).

What style do you think you will show in That Winter?

In dramas, heiresses are covered in flashy lace clothes, but actually, “Cheongdam dong people” do not wear such tidy clothes as knit with diamond or pearl earrings with jeans. We are grasping that kind of direction. We are mixing the elements one by one with the natural style. [For instance], we have mainly prepared a scarf instead of a necklace. Personally, in dramas, seeing rich people’s daughters showing a style that is “too much” does not look that nice.

You, along with other similar actresses, like Son YeJin, Han Ga In, and Kim MinHee, who are of the same age, born in 1982, have maintained your top star standings for a long time. In comparing the power of actresses in their twenties to the ‘unnies,’ how do you feel?

In my opinion, there are a lot of good [male] actors among those in their twenties. For the actresses, compared to my elders and those of the same age as me, there are not as many good actresses in their twenties as I had thought, which is a regret. When I think it the other way around, I think to myself, “I still have a long way to go!” (Laughs) Personally, out of all the junior actresses, I like Moon Chae Won sshi. She has a natural and delicate color about her.

Then, which [male] actor do you have your eye on?

Choosing just one male… I am not sure. Junior male [actors] are all just precious. Ah, I started watching Innocent Man (KBS2) because of Moon Chae Won sshi, but I really liked the character of Gang Maru (Song Joong Ki). His face is nice and clear and he looks pretty, but when he encounters a difficult situation, he becomes completely absorbed in it. It had been a while since I watched a melodrama and my heart was beating so hard.

IMG_3328.jpg

For quite some time, it felt like there was distance between you and the public. As you make your return to a drama, are there any plans to do something to get closer to the public? There have even been rumors that you are appearing on Running Man. Do you have any plans to appear on a variety show or talk show?

Even if I am starring in a drama, like Worlds Within, I did not know I was bringing myself further from the public. (Burst out laughing) The talks of me appearing on Running Man is just that, a rumor. There was a scene I was filming at a ski resort, and since I was wearing sportswear, maybe that is why they thought I was appearing on it. The truth is I would like to appear on a variety show, but people in my surroundings tell me, “There would be big trouble if you go on a variety show” and they stop me from doing it. It is because I have a personality style that is not careful with my words. If I were to go on variety show, there could be good feelings, but the people around me say you do not need to get that kind of good feelings. (Laughs) Truthfully, if this drama’s genre were romantic comedy, it is likely I would have went on a variety show, but given the nature of this drama, I have to postpone and take a rain check.

You have lived the past 15 years of your life as an actress, what parts of you have matured the most and/or changed?

Since I believe I have always stayed true to myself, I really do not know of any major changes. By staying on the center of the road without largely deviating from it, that is how I have lived. Even so, because I have always believed that I was not born to be an actress, I make constant efforts to do my best. As an actress, rather than have tremendous greed and dreams, I would like to happily and joyfully continue working by doing projects that come from fate.

I wonder what the plan is for Song Hye Kyo’s life as a woman?

I want to enjoy the single life of now. Since I am alone, I can take spontaneous trips and do as I please, which makes me so happy. Truthfully, I often travel alone. It was like that before. Even in Korea, I leave and go about alone. In New York, I sit in the restaurant and watch people and listen to music, and I exercise in Central Park. In LA, on weekdays, I hang out alone, and on weekends, I meet up with friends. I truly enjoy this kind of lifestyle. When this drama is finished, I want to pick up and suddenly leave to somewhere. I really like New York, so I am thinking of going directly there. Paris would also be nice.

Source: High Cut, Volume 95, February 7 – 20, 2013
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest ary440

freshspring said:       Part 2 High Cut Interview

NOTE: This is the second and final part of Kyo’s cover spread and interview in Volume 95 (February 7 -20, 2013) of High Cut You can read Part I here!

Winter, Song

IMG_22401.jpg

There have been [internet] searches in connection to ‘Song Hye Kyo Bangs,’ ‘Song Hye Kyo Cropped Hair,’ ‘Song Hye Kyo Makeup,’ etc. How do you feel about the interest coming from women?

Even now there are still a lot of people who like the cropped bob hair I had in Worlds Within. In particular, when I have a photo shoot and I hear people talking and making comments like, “She had that or this kind of hair,” it really make me feel good. But come to think of it, it makes it even more stressful when I do my next photo shoot (Laughs).

What style do you think you will show in That Winter?

In dramas, heiresses are covered in flashy lace clothes, but actually, “Cheongdam dong people” do not wear such tidy clothes as knit with diamond or pearl earrings with jeans. We are grasping that kind of direction. We are mixing the elements one by one with the natural style. [For instance], we have mainly prepared a scarf instead of a necklace. Personally, in dramas, seeing rich people’s daughters showing a style that is “too much” does not look that nice.

You, along with other similar actresses, like Son YeJin, Han Ga In, and Kim MinHee, who are of the same age, born in 1982, have maintained your top star standings for a long time. In comparing the power of actresses in their twenties to the ‘unnies,’ how do you feel?

In my opinion, there are a lot of good [male] actors among those in their twenties. For the actresses, compared to my elders and those of the same age as me, there are not as many good actresses in their twenties as I had thought, which is a regret. When I think it the other way around, I think to myself, “I still have a long way to go!” (Laughs) Personally, out of all the junior actresses, I like Moon Chae Won sshi. She has a natural and delicate color about her.

Then, which [male] actor do you have your eye on?

Choosing just one male… I am not sure. Junior male [actors] are all just precious. Ah, I started watching Innocent Man (KBS2) because of Moon Chae Won sshi, but I really liked the character of Gang Maru (Song Joong Ki). His face is nice and clear and he looks pretty, but when he encounters a difficult situation, he becomes completely absorbed in it. It had been a while since I watched a melodrama and my heart was beating so hard.

IMG_3328.jpg

For quite some time, it felt like there was distance between you and the public. As you make your return to a drama, are there any plans to do something to get closer to the public? There have even been rumors that you are appearing on Running Man. Do you have any plans to appear on a variety show or talk show?

Even if I am starring in a drama, like Worlds Within, I did not know I was bringing myself further from the public. (Burst out laughing) The talks of me appearing on Running Man is just that, a rumor. There was a scene I was filming at a ski resort, and since I was wearing sportswear, maybe that is why they thought I was appearing on it. The truth is I would like to appear on a variety show, but people in my surroundings tell me, “There would be big trouble if you go on a variety show” and they stop me from doing it. It is because I have a personality style that is not careful with my words. If I were to go on variety show, there could be good feelings, but the people around me say you do not need to get that kind of good feelings. (Laughs) Truthfully, if this drama’s genre were romantic comedy, it is likely I would have went on a variety show, but given the nature of this drama, I have to postpone and take a rain check.

You have lived the past 15 years of your life as an actress, what parts of you have matured the most and/or changed?

Since I believe I have always stayed true to myself, I really do not know of any major changes. By staying on the center of the road without largely deviating from it, that is how I have lived. Even so, because I have always believed that I was not born to be an actress, I make constant efforts to do my best. As an actress, rather than have tremendous greed and dreams, I would like to happily and joyfully continue working by doing projects that come from fate.

I want to enjoy the single life of now. Since I am alone, I can take spontaneous trips and do as I please, which makes me so happy. Truthfully, I often travel alone. It was like that before. Even in Korea, I leave and go about alone. In New York, I sit in the restaurant and watch people and listen to music, and I exercise in Central Park. In LA, on weekdays, I hang out alone, and on weekends, I meet up with friends. I truly enjoy this kind of lifestyle. When this drama is finished, I want to pick up and suddenly leave to somewhere. I really like New York, so I am thinking of going directly there. Paris would also be nice.

Guest jjsweeter0211

201304031216530210_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130403n14151

1364956853_492011.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130403n12820

20130403_1364950795.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130403n08467

19371545.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130403n11490

201304031040132210_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130403n09453

Guest baima22

freshspring said:       Part 2 High Cut Interview

Winter, Song

Guest sunshine4ever

I'm heading to bed now. Here is a picture that I like. I like the way he put his arms around her here. Although I like the one from the original poster where he was putting his hand on her head.

5pisxu.jpg

Have a totally awesome time watching this drama live tomorrow. I hope I can make it on time.

Guest kikay14

A bit off topic but i saw this video in youku JIS singing hihi. Looks like a fanmeet. To those who are curious you may watch it here. Credit to uploader.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMxNzUzNDI4.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMxNzY3MDQw.html

I didn't know that he playsthe guitar well. I know that he plays piano too. And he looks like a kpop idol here hihi, in fairness he is not tonedeaf lol. i hope someone can upload this in youtube.