OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@amlogos_10 and @cutieloverz, i want to hug both of you. come here... *bear-hugs amlogos and cutieloverz* :x this is going to be a very good day thanks to this news. i am now all giddy. :D
is it me or is JW very happy in this picture? look at his face on the monitor. someone's very happy, i see. i wonder why. ;)68136f09c93d70cf965e6b80f8dcd100bba12b40.jpg^ credits to amlogos_10

Guest demoeoe

@Micheru, thank you so much for your continuous efforts to make this thread growth....

"Bridal Mask" behind the scenes Ep.1 (on the court) – JW & SY (not sure if someone posted this before)

[TheSTAR] '각시탈' 주원 캐스팅 이유? '만화 눈빛' 때문? – another version of Press Conference

Micheru, btw, those snap shots that you've captured from the START DATE - Edwin photo shoots, did you notice that JW face is a bit red when he is facing SY.... maybe only due to the background light or shooting angle... it's not that obvious when we actually view the interview clips but it is quite obvious from those pics that you've posted....^^

@amlogos_10, thanks for sharing this news with us, hopefully we will be able to see more bts clips and pics soon...

@amlogos_10 not to sound like Ms. Grouchy-Pants, but could you please edit this post so the picture is not quoted? next time, just remove the %7Boption%7D tags around the photos.
@demoeoe actually, SY's face is slightly red, too. i think it is probably the high video quality. everything in those caps look more darker and deeply colored.

i took a screen cap of the BTS video that i posted above for everyone to see more closely. basically, after SY fired the prop gun, JW came over to her and cupped the sides of her face to say that she did a good job by not closing her eyes when she was firing the gun. wow... that was a long and wordy sentence!
screen cap by mebm-e12-bts.jpg^ SWOON AGAIN! :x

@cutieloverz hahaha... JW is a stalker then! tsk tsk... he is checking SY out behind her back. :))

to celebrate the news of a new Edwin photo shoot, here is a screen cap of their fall 2012's photo shoot. ah! now i can't wait to see JooSY together in the winter photo shoot! when is it coming out?!
credits to sunshine4ever from SY's thread15r1t8p.jpg

haa make it to my cousin house to watch FF in livestream and take time to write here :P

huaaa awesome, winter edwin  :x  hope to see the cf sooner ...

i'm curious, but if they took the photoshoot right after BM ended, why it hasnt come out until now.. when they do the fall edwin, they took it in the middle of BM and it came-out fast :-?

why it take so long for this edition, ehmmmm

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear all, @Micheru updated post 1 and it was just so awesome. Please check it out. ^^ Sorry I'm not active as I used to be because of work. Please know I support you guys so please post when you can. I'm just too tired from work this week.

Now I can't wait for JW & SY's Edwin Winter CF, too, now. Hope to see BTS & pics of them offscreen soon. @amlogos_10, thanks so much for the good news! :)

This is a recent interview of JW that mrdimples translated @ JW's thread and she posted at SY's thread also:

Hyun Joon hyung: "In Bridal Mask, you worked with Chae Ah and Se Yeon, in reality who would you choose to date?"

(MC interrupted that she would like to hear Hyun Joon’s answer, In reality, is this a question that Hyun Joon would like to be asked?)

Joo Won: "It’s still Se Yeon. When I watched Oohlala Couple, Chae Ah noona and Hyun Joon hyung's kiss scene, I felt that Hyun Joon hyung was very sincere. This is the first time, I see hyung like this, so I cannot choose Chae Ah noona. Se Yeon is very lovable, she makes one very comfortable. When the atmosphere on Bridal Mask set got very heavy, once Se Yeon appeared, everyone’s mood became good, she is a person who makes people happy and laugh."

Wow, so Se Yeon is his choice again.

Here is a picture of JW & SY together posted at JW & SY's Facebook
1z7k08.jpg

Guest Jessi15

Sorry Micheru and all KangDan shippers, like Sunshine I have not been that active either but just know that KangDan/JWSY and JooSY shippers are never far from my thoughts. I am really excited about JooSY's Edwin Winter CF, big thanks to  amlogos_10. Please keep up the good work :)

Although it can not be seen as "couple" items because they are only to promote EDWIN but I can't help feeling all giddy seeing JooSY wearing the matching shirt or sweater like in these pictures:

These are not my pictures, cr dcInside & Stearly @ JooWon's soompi thread & lovinslevine

JooWon4_zps9eb10f42.jpg

jseyeon3_zpse7bc2290.jpg

I suppose we JooSY shippers have to settle by seeing them like this for now 'sighs'

Guest sunshine4ever

Here are pictures of the Edwin Signing Event on October 14, 2012. Our SY was not there.

Wow, Joo Won really likes that white & red stripes t-shirt. He wore it last time, too. Except this time he wore a cardigan outside.

31273b9.jpg

2s6twlg.jpg

zx8w7t.jpg

35j0d55.jpg

credits to minidadalove for posting pics @ JW Baidu

thank you sunshine4ever for the fan signing update. i was seriously looking forward to it so we can get JW and SY together again. it is too bad she didn't make it. maybe JW was wearing the red-and-white-striped shirt in honor of SY not being there. :(
i like the way JW said "It's still Se Yeon" as if he's keeping a promise to not look at any other girl. he keeps on mentioning how SY makes people comfortable and happy. to my opinion, that means he is very glad to be with her and to see her. seriously, just call SY and say you want to date her, JW! stop dropping hints and making us shippers go super giddy every time you talk about SY!
the reason why they're not releasing any pictures is because they want us to die from anticipation, @sophiechoice. *shakes fist*

Guest Jessi15

Hi Ladies,

Glad to find that JooSY troopers are still around despite no news of JooSY. Seeing a smiling, jolly JW at twice Edwin fansignings with JooSY's posters hanging right around the stores and especially one can see one hanging at the back of the seat where he sat,  I don't know why 'shake heads' but this humorous thought keeps nagging at the back of my head that I need to share with you ladies. Somehow I imagine this exchange dialogue of our JooSY in regards to these fansignings:

SY: Oppa, we need to work hard to save up for our house and bringing up little Gaksitals. I am busy with filming the drama right now, so would you be a darling and attend these fansingings on my behalf?

JW: No worries, honey bear. I shall take care and do a good job for both of us.

:))   :))   :))

Guest savrina

i loove this couple , they are so special , in gaksitaal there was not many romantic momentsbut i liked every romantic moment between themthe look that he gave her was so special and in real life they are very close , i saw their conversation on tweeter but i think that they are just a close freind :/ i really hope them to be togetherbut i still beleive they are not a real couple :/ well even if there's nothing between them i still shipp KANGDAN <3see you , and sorry for my bad english :) 

Archived