Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Micheru

OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Guest Jessi15

@sunshine4ever thank you, dear. I got it. I will go to BM and post a personal thank to lyra too.

@amlogos_10 thanks for the translation. I have been dying to know what SY said that made everyone there burst out laughing. I just keep hitting the replay button and paused at that moment and other moments where JW has "only eyes" for someone keke.... Oh My, and I thought I am almost over them. Btw, you may want to go back to your post and delete the pictures. I don't think we are supposed to quote the pictures in soompi.

Talking about cuteness, I don't think anyone has posted this one yet

jwjsy_zps2910a7b3.jpg

Wonder what happened there that made him gone shy and all giddy...

i will add more links related to JW and SY on the 1st post once i have a lot of time, @sunshine4ever. i don't want to bother you too much. you are already contributing so much everywhere that i think you need a small break. my 1st post needs more information and pictures anyways, so i don't mind adding more stuffs. i am also thinking of making a collage of their individual "BM" stills to put there. don't worry about overcrowding, i notice the other threads' 1st posts have a lot of stuffs. A LOT OF STUFFS. O_O thank you for posting more videos in here. you are so sweet, my dear. BEAR HUG! :x
i am so glad you girls like the videos i posted. i will repost the new YT link that lyra_brillantez posted here for those that couldn't watch it from my link.
what i love about the videos is that JooSY were so comfortable and happy to be around each others. you can see the apparent friendship between them. while i love KangDan, there is something so electrifying about JooSY that really transcend the screen. maybe my shipper mind is thinking too much, but they look like a happy, real-life couple promoting their new drama together. sincerely, that is the vibe i was getting from the press conference videos. they also look kind of carefree, probably due to the fact that "BM" filming have not make them so tired yet.
darling @Jessi15, i must be blind or something, but i don't see any similarity between the watches. o_O thank you for that picture. i swear there are so many press conference photos we haven't see yet. i know there are more where JW was looking at SY, and smiling and laughing with her. AH! I NEED THEM NOW! :(

BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE AND LET'S CELEBRATE! WE HAVE ANOTHER PAGE! YAY! <:-P
an easier-to-watch YT link to the press conference interview that i posted:a huge thanks to lyra yoo

ENJOY OUR JOOSY CUTENESS AGAIN, MY SHIPPERS! :x

Guest sunshine4ever

They look like they're in the same posture smiling..

abyaG5Um.jpg

credits picture to Pavlichenko

another thing i notice, or possibly imagine, is JW checking out SY while she was talking to the camera. it is at 4:55 on the YT video above. you girls rewatch it, and see if my shipper mind is playing tricks on my eyes. ;)
i took a screencap, but it is not as good as seeing the actual moment. :Dbm-pc-7.jpg

Guest yoyi152

Hi everyone !

I'm new member. I'm JooSY's shippers. I haven't seen anyone post those videos below.. So I try. Hope you like them. Have fun ! Not Kang-Dan on screen. Just Joo Won & Jin Se Yeon. lol. Enjoy! Nice weekend ! ^^

Pay attention Clip 1 : on 0:28, Clip 2 from start on 1:00 special on 5:00 HUG -> so happy. :D

Gaksital making 80

Gaksital making 81

Ps : Park Ki Woong is so emotional person. But I'm surprise why he's always hug Joo Won much more times. lol

@yoyi152

Welcome, yoyi!!!  Thank you for posting the YT links.  Hope you will feel at home here....

:)

Guest sunshine4ever

@yoyi152, welcome! Thanks so much for the BTS. It's good to see them again. I like the reference point you gave us for BTS 80. He covered her in the sweater and later she pushed his stomach. That is funny.

For those of you who are interested in the two BTS posted above by yoyi152, you can go to BM's thread on pages 378 and up and there are captures of the BTS by snguyenova. Love the captures.

Hi everyone, so I posted some older news of JW and he talked about Se Yeon before and I realized that most of the time he praised her for her cheerfulness. So it had been repeated many times. I wonder why it's repeated so many times?

Guest sunshine4ever

class="entry-title"Behind-the-scenes story revealed for Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon’s kiss on ‘Bridal Mask’ by schmangela - Aug 5, 2012 at 4:01 pm
s49amx.jpg

The story behind actor Joo Won and actress Jin Se Yeon‘s kiss scene has been revealed.

On the homepage of KBS‘s drama ‘Bridal Mask‘, a making film titled ‘Behind the Gangdan couple’s forest kiss‘ was revealed.

The clip provided viewers with a behind-the-scenes look at Lee Gang To (Joo Won) and Mok Dan (Jin Se Yeon)’s recent kiss scene.

After the kiss scene was over, the director joked, “I tell you to give her a small peck and you kiss her instead” to which Joo Won replied wittily, “You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this“, causing a burst of laughter on the set.

Unlike Joo Won who looked relaxed during the shoot, Jin Se Yeon looked shy about the continuous takes for the scene. Joo Won drew extra attention with his gentleman like mannerism, fixing the actress’s messy hair before filming.

Even with such ‘enthusiasm’, the NGs were endless. Joo Won tried to justify saying, “I’m not doing it on purpose. It’s because it’s hard for me to breathe.

In related news, with the revealing of Gang To as the bridal mask, much attention has being focused on the two co-stars’ love-line.

Source + Image: My Daily via Naver

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/behind-the-scenes-story-revealed-between-joo-won-and-jin-se-yeons-kiss-on-bridal-mask

woww.. thanks everyone for sharing all the beautiful articles, videos n screencaps.. i enjoyed all of them n i ♥ this thread too.. im never tired of watching the videos and reading the articles again n again.. guess, simply bcoz i really ship them both JooSY :D

as i was watching these videos again.. i came across another one.. enjoy this video as it has some additional scenes.. ooOo how i wish to i can understand their conversation..

(credit to Thoan Nguyen)

sunshine4ever said: @yoyi152, welcome! Thanks so much for the BTS. It's good to see them again. I like the reference point you gave us for BTS 80. He covered her in the sweater and later she pushed his stomach. That is funny.

For those of you who are interested in the two BTS posted above by yoyi152, you can go to BM's thread on pages 378 and up and there are captures of the BTS by snguyenova. Love the captures.

Hi everyone, so I posted some older news of JW and he talked about Se Yeon before and I realized that most of the time he praised her for her cheerfulness. So it had been repeated many times. I wonder why it's repeated so many times?

Guest Jessi15

autumndew said: sunshine4ever said: @yoyi152, welcome! Thanks so much for the BTS. It's good to see them again. I like the reference point you gave us for BTS 80. He covered her in the sweater and later she pushed his stomach. That is funny.

thank you so much for continuing to come here and support JooSY! :x
some more really cute JooSY moments at the press conference. you gals must be tired of all the press conference stuffs, but JooSY were too cute for words throughout the whole thing. i just couldn't resist posting more stuffs. my shippers, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THESE LOVELIES!
original sources stated on each picture, via SY's daum image searches
JW's expression is so funny for some odd reasonbm_joosy-pc3.jpg
imagine Han Chae Ah is not in the picture, but you can tell that JW only has eyes for SY :xbm_joosy-pc2.jpg
look how adorable they are! it is like JW is saying "Sweety, that dress is a little too tight." then SY say, "But i look so pretty." commence OPPA POUT.bm-pc-fnn-1.jpg
now it is SY's turn to be 'all eyes only for JW' :Dbm-pc-fnn-3.jpg

Guest Jessi15

Micheru said: thank you so much for continuing to come here and support JooSY! :x
some more really cute JooSY moments at the press conference. you gals must be tired of all the press conference stuffs, but JooSY were too cute for words throughout the whole thing. i just couldn't resist posting more stuffs. my shippers, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THESE LOVELIES!
JW's expression is so funny for some odd reason. 
imagine Han Chae Ah is not in the picture, but you can tell that JW only has eyes for SY. :x look how adorable they are! it is like JW is saying "Sweety, that dress is a little too tight." then SY say, "But i look so pretty." commence OPPA POUT. 
now it is SY's turn to be 'all eyes only for JW.' :D 

I love visiting this thread... glad I have you all ladies, especially when I really miss Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon...
:x

hi @Jessi15.. no worries, it's only a general pov coz given such circumstances anyone may feel the same coz it's human feeling :) .. I will for sure :D .. sometime just wanna spell out my craze but I've also rationalized.. but still fascinated by by the 2 :) .. alget supnida.. I thank you for your kind advise too.. at times need some knocking in the head abit :D .. (wake up autumndew hehe..) .. cheers..

@micheru: TQVM for the photos.. I njoy watching their unpretentious interaction as Jessi15 mentioned.. even also w all others around them :) Happy Sunday everyone :)

nice still photo :) .. tis shot reminds me of their video below.. did u also notice the sudden camera flash/clicking.. the moments JSY chuckle @ 2.25 mins onwards :))

bm_joosy-pc2.jpg

(credit to 1004KBS)

Guest sunshine4ever

Jin Se Yeon's interview (thoughts on Bridal Mask and her role of Mok Dan)

Transcribed & Summarized
by Jessi15 @ Soompi (from this video interview)

53tuh5.jpg

The video begins with:
A rising star! She has become very popular. Korea keeps an eye on Jin Se Yeon.
She first greeted viewers and introduced herself and that she is currently filming the drama, Bridal Mask. The drama is gaining popularity.

She said when she first met up with the BM director and knew that she was going to play Mok Dan, she “could not think of anything” and “did not expect much” and worried whether if she can handle the role of Mok Dan since Se Yeon was to play one of the main lead of the drama, that “the role was important to the drama” and “the characteristic of the role was very emotional”.

Then she continued to say that after BM broadcast “I have a lot of fans. People sent me messages a lot. So I am happy” She said that she was concerned of how BM would compete with other dramas airing on the same timeslot. But then she was happy when realised that BM was become popular and was on top.

Atmosphere on the filming set?

On BM filming site, she said “I tried to be energetic because I am the youngest”. She then went on talking how worried she was filming the “underwater scene” and the “bath scene”. She said that she was afraid of water and not swim well so on the date of filming the scene, she was worried at first and the director was also worried but she said that eventually she got to enjoy the shooting and how this had come a unique experience to her and one of her memorable scene. As for the bath scene, how she did not mind when first reading the script but got nervous on the date of filming. Because the BM staff kept filling up the tub with hot water to keep her warm, she said because of that , she was comfortable filming the scene.

Best scene of Mok Dan?

Then the video showed the scene where Mok Dan performed mask changing on stage. The interviewer asked her what was the best scene of Mok Dan? Se Yeon pondered for a while and said that she remembered the first scene where MD changed the mask. Se Yeon said “I like that scene because it described Mok Dan”.

Similarity between SY and MD?

“I think there are some qualities same but different. I believe Mok Dan and I are both trying to be positive. I think we both don’t cry even we have difficulties. Also, we try not to show that we are tired… The difference is that she (MD) is strong” She then went on to say that “I like physical education when I was young. I always demonstrated the move at PE. I was good at running & rolling”. She then mentioned that she got bruised a lot and sustained many small injuries doing the action scenes.

About fight scene with Han Chae Ah

She then talked about the fighting scene between Han Chae Ah and her. She was laughing and stated that she had fun filming the scene because it was the first female fighting scene and hence it was unique. She then talked about when girls fight, they usually grab each other’s hairs but in BM the fight involved some kicking so it was new and interesting. If she had any “Ulterior motive”, she was asked when filming the fight scene? She laughed and said that she was too immersed into the role and if she had to hit someone, she would hit hard as she supposed to but there was no ulterior motive.

Next, she talked about working with other BM casts. She said that “Working with other actors and actresses, we get along very well. People take care of each other. So I depend on them. I would ask them to teach me”.

About Joo Won & Park Ki Woong.

About Joo Won oppa : "Joo Won acts charming. He would act charm and suddenly when the filming starts, he would call me in a serious tone. I think he would focus well. I was surprised to see that side of Joo Won at first”
About Park Ki Woong oppa: “He would play jokes in a serious tone because he has low voice”. And she conceded with a laugh: “They are charming”

A kiss scene with Joo Won?

Se Yeon said that because they were filming in the woods and there were many flying bugs. “We had to shoot again because of the sound of cicadas. Against our will, we had to shoot for several times."

What if you have lived in that time?

Se Yeon said that” If I was at that time, I would join the independence movement like Mok Dan”

What does BM mean to you?

“It was a drama where I could show who I am. There were many things I have shown in the drama. There will be a lot in the future. So I would never forget this drama”

At the end of the interview, Se Yeon mentioned that “The story of the drama went on differently than what I expected it" and she had no idea where and how the drama or story will end up but she said there will be a lot of actions and touching, interesting stories so she implored viewers to stay tune with the drama in the hot summer.

@Jessi15, thanks so much for transcribing this! :)

Some captures from the interview video:

5ousco.jpg
a46gjq.jpg
2ius0h2.jpg
2vv5r35.jpg