OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

accckkkk fainting from excited :D thank you very much much @amlogos_10 for the stand board pictures....

oh i loveeee the 2nd pic, KangDan sure love holding hand in BM right, and now they carry that habit to real life kekekekekk  they looked sooo cute :x and their expression show that now they are in the level of very comfy toward each other and i'm 99% sure that they maintain their friendship and they still keep in touch  :D oh a fangirl can dream 'rite ;)

Guest sunshine4ever

Behind the Scenes:

2s6ly5e.jpg

vhvqyf.jpg

10iazr8.jpg

The official picture:
29gbibn.jpg

credits to Baidu, Naver, snguyenova, and Micheru for posting @ BM's thread and SY's thread

mischa317 said: It's been a while since I've been lurking in this thread. Kudos to you guys for your efforts in bringing lots of infos and photos in this thread. Hope somebody can post in this thread the pics of their standees for Edwin. There was a lot of skinship between this cute couple.

Credit: minidadalove at JW Baidu (Source:써늬 @ 1막1장)

JW and SY's Edwin Winter Cf ads have started to be displayed in Edwin stores already.  Below are two pictures of their winter cf's stand-boards being displayed in Edwin stores^^

a753c28065380cd700542d1fa144ad34588281a3

af2373ec54e736d186bd03fa9b504fc2d4626947

Hopefully more pictures of their winter cf will come out....

@Micheru 

Dear, can you kindly repost this to SY thread?  I am not sure if I should post JW's picture there.  Thanks a bunch!

:D

idk if it has been posted before, but i never see it,, this is my fave Kangdan MV, its really beautifully edited,and its so heartbreaking, when i saw it first, i had my tears bursted out :((
warning its contained scene from FINALE

credit to martyna267@youtube

Archived