Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Micheru

OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Recommended Posts

Micheru said: who here wants Se Yeon to be in Joo Won's new drama? *raises hand* ME! :D wouldn't it be awesome? i can totally picture SY as a spy. it could happen if filming for his drama begins in November. what do you girls think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Micheru said: who here wants Se Yeon to be in Joo Won's new drama? *raises hand* ME! :D wouldn't it be awesome? i can totally picture SY as a spy. it could happen if filming for his drama begins in November. what do you girls think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sunshine4ever

Here are two pictures of Se Yeon and Joo Won in white...to set us in the mood..don't you think they look great in white?

29m3t3k.jpg29lmdyv.jpg

@Micheru, thank you so much dear for the links. I'll add into my post once I get a chance in hands. I'll add the links to JW's and SY's twitters too if you want me to because I just realized your post 1 seems tight with all the lovely pictures of JooSeYeon, no? Hehe. Just let me know and see if I can add the posts.. I'll make sure I add the interviews and news' links that I dropped off. We never know. This thread can turn couple of hundred pages later on with our discussion and we should organize ourselves now. I'll try to be around if I can to help out. Please keep Se Yeon's thread moving.
cutieloverz said: Just wanna say what I feel ladies..
I'm listening SuJu's song, No Other...
Imagining if Joo Won sings this song for "his bear"
:P



Credit to dambisonify youtube

Note: I don't know how to post a video... hhe..don't know it'll work or not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mehhrong

autumndew said: @mehhrong:  i like your signature.. like JW-JSY in Edwin CF very much :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sunshine4ever said: @cutieloverz, thank you so much...just saw a bit and it sounds like good lyics...will find some times to watch it, to post this video, all you have to do is highlight that link that you just posted and clicked on the button that is 2 slot down after the picture frame on the tool bars. Did you see the button that looks like a paper clip but it's broken? Click on it and it will remove hyperlink and it'll show up like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Korean drama onscreen pairing system is something that I can never understand.  They rarely pair any onscreen CP for more than once, even with the once very very hot and popular onscreen CP, such as Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah.  I have seen many popular onscreen CPs pairing up again in Taiwanese drama, Hong Kong drama and Japanese drama, but expecting the same thing in Korean drama is like almost impossible if not unrealistic.....it's really weired, I'll say.....(sigh).......

But hey...I just heard that Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae will be paired up again for the third time, I was like "wow....this is almost like a guinness world record in Korean dramaland".  So there is still hope for us^^....

@sunshine4ever

I just heard it from JW Chinese Baidu that JW will have another autograph signings event at another Edwin store on 10/14.  It seems that his last autograph signing event was super popular that they decided to have another one so soon^^.  Also I read it two months ago that when the Edwin Fall Collection catalog (in which JW and JSY post as new models) came out, it was out of stock very quickly at every Edwin store.  So I guess it means that JW and SY are very well accepted as Edwin models.

So I think the chance for JW and JSY to be paired up again in another Edwin CF is quite high..... let's keep our fingers crossed....

[-O<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sunshine4ever

amlogos_10 said:

Korean drama onscreen pairing system is something that I can never understand.  They rarely pair any onscreen CP for more than once, even with the once very very hot and popular onscreen CP, such as Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah.  I have seen many popular onscreen CPs pairing up again in Taiwanese drama, Hong Kong drama and Japanese drama, but expecting the same thing in Korean drama is like almost impossible if not unrealistic.....it's really weired, I'll say.....(sigh).......

But hey...I just heard that Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae will be paired up again for the third time, I was like "wow....this is almost like a guinness world record in Korean dramaland".  So there is still hope for us^^....

@sunshine4ever

I just heard it from JW Chinese Baidu that JW will have another autograph signings event at another Edwin store on 10/14.  It seems that his last autograph signing event was super popular that they decided to have another one so soon^^.  Also I read it two months ago that when the Edwin Fall Collection catalog (in which JW and JSY post as new models) came out, it was out of stock very quickly at every Edwin store.  So I guess it means that JW and SY are very well accepted as Edwin models.

So I think the chance for JW and JSY to be paired up again in another Edwin CF is quite high..... let's keep our fingers crossed....

[-O<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my shippers! i found this really cute "BM" press conference interview. seriously, i think i have hearts in my eyes after watching it. you girls really need to watch this when you have time. :x
here is the link: http://news.kbs.co.kr/culture/2012/05/24/2479281.html
i took screencaps of JooSY's cute chemistry in the video. enjoy!
look at JW laughing along with SYbm-pc-1.jpg
it looks like he wants to embrace herbm-pc-2.jpg
look closely at JW's eyes... they are beaming so much at SYbm-pc-3.jpg
his adorable face while looking at her... while SY's hand is slowly going to JW's thighbm-pc-4.jpg
SKINSHIP! AHHH! :xbm-pc-5.jpg
look at JW's smile towards SY :Dbm-pc-6.jpg
everyone is doing something different, while JooSY is looking at each others and laughing :xbm-pc-8.jpg
JW keeps on looking over at SY every chance he getsbm-pc-9.jpg
and an extra bonus for JW lovers! =))bm-pc-10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another cute "BM" press conference video to spice this thread up! :-* seriously, where are my shippers? please stop lurking and post with me! :D
thanks to lovinslevine for posting this at SY's thread, credits to 1004KBS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Micheru said: my shippers! i found this really cute "BM" press conference interview. seriously, i think i have hearts in my eyes after watching it. you girls really need to watch this when you have time. :x
here is the link: http://news.kbs.co.kr/culture/2012/05/24/2479281.html
i made screencaps of JooSY's cute chemistry in the video. enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jessi15

WOWWWW....  @Micheru  how did you manage to find that precious M/V of the press conference? I am bathed in our JooSY cuteness and skinship that I am just lost for words. Don't they look so sweet together and I can see why JW is so entranced by SY's laughter.  I swear everytime I heard her laugh, I just want to burst out laughing too, it is so contagious. Oh My, watching it and my heart starts to race so fast. I really miss our KangDan . I saw a short version of this M/V in YT but they have cut down to 2 mins. as it only showed the part where SY was talking. In that video you can see a glimpe of JW as he was turning his face to SY but it was not clear and I have been wishing to see a full version of the m/v so that I could get to see JW's reactions and here it is ... I could almost hug you, Micheru. This is just PRICELESS. @sunshine4ever my dear, is there anyway you could convert this into YT so that I can save it?

As for the other video that has been posted by lovinslevine, I don't know how many I have it replayed over and over again as there were so many sweet moments of our JooSY that just kept me giggled like fool everytime I rewatched it. They seem to be already "touchy" with one another since then, don't you think my fellow JooSY shippers? It looks like JW couldn't keep his hands off SY keke ... saying that I don't mean in a pervert way but you can see how caring and attentive JW was to SY and by looking at the pictures, watching the video, it gives me a good vibe about JooSY. Both of them are lovely and charming as individual and when they are together, they have this undeniable sizzling chemistry not only on-screen but via the above videos, off-screen too. Whenever they are together, they always laugh and fool around like kids. Their cheerfulness and happiness is so infectious that somehow transfers to us viewers.

When I said JW is a very caring man, looking at the first and second pictures, I have a different opinion with Micheru. JW was not trying to embrace SY but he could see that SY was laughing so hard and with both of her hands off,  the micro speaker or whatever you call it on her lap would have fallen off so he was kind of wanting to reach over and steady it for her. That shows a meticulous man JW is.

Edit -

Talking about coincidences, I recently found a couple of little details which I couldn't help but giggle. The rest I shall leave it to you JooSY shippers' imaginations hehe...

striped-shirts:

JW_JSY_Edwin3_zps189fd80c.jpg

sy_zps658d6b3b.jpg

And this, pay attention to the watch:

jinseyeon_zps1528785a.jpg

Joowon99_zps5fabc4a8.jpg

Have a good day, JooSY shippers ...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sunshine4ever

@cutieloverz and Jessi15, you both are so good at pay attention. What on earth. I saw those pics of them yet didn't really see an resemblance. Thanks to you both now I can enjoy their new clothes matching, hahaha.

@amlogos_10 and @Jessi15, I am sorry but it is beyond me to get it on youtube. The link doesn't let me. Anyway, in lieu of that here is some cast interview also and it happens to be in Chinese and Vietnamese. So enjoy. I didn't get a chance to see all of it but JW & SY look cute together. Maybe Micheru can find it on youtube?

Chinese



Vietnamese




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sunshine4ever said: @cutieloverz and Jessi15, you both are so good at pay attention. What on earth. I saw those pics of them yet didn't really see an resemblance. Thanks to you both now I can enjoy their new clothes matching, hahaha.

@amlogos_10 and @Jessi15, I am sorry but it is beyond me to get it on youtube. The link doesn't let me. Anyway, in lieu of that here is some cast interview also and it happens to be in Chinese and Vietnamese. So enjoy. I didn't get a chance to see all of it but JW & SY look cute together. Maybe Micheru can find it on youtube?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Micheru

said:

my shippers! i found this really cute "BM" press conference interview. seriously, i think i have hearts in my eyes after watching it. you girls really need to watch this when you have time. :x


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sunshine4ever

reposting from BM's thread

If you miss Kangto and Mokdan, here are two videos of them offscreen with Kangto praising Mokdan, hehe.....you can catch Joo Won talking about Se Yeon at 1:24ish, but watch all of it because it's good video of the four main leads. He talked about how joyful and lively she is again. Oh my. "She always smiles then we follow."

videos below credits to JooWonderBoy


Due to page with so many pics and videos I'll put these videos inside spoiler tags, please click "show" button to view the videos.


[Engsub] Bridal Mask - 120627 Cast Interview (part 1)




[Engsub] Bridal Mask - 120627 Cast Interview (part 2)





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sunshine4ever


Micheru said: my shippers! i found this really cute "BM" press conference interview. seriously, i think i have hearts in my eyes after watching it. you girls really need to watch this when you have time. :x
here is the link: http://news.kbs.co.kr/culture/2012/05/24/2479281.html
i made screencaps of JooSY's cute chemistry in the video. enjoy!
=))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...