OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

@yoyi152 thank you for dedicating your 1st post here! of all the threads you could post, you decided to do it in here, so thank you very much, deary! and of course, thank you for supporting JooSY and loving KangDan! :x

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is possibly my favorite BTS picture of JooSY. i don't know why, but somehow, i just love the way they are looking at each others. this was like their first week of shooting together, but JW seems to be hypnotize by SY!
credits to http://cafe.naver.com/fanofjinsayeon/353bm_joosy-bts.jpg
another version of the picture... credits to http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/gaksital/media/real/index.htmlreal02_4.jpg
WHAT DO YOU GIRLS THINK ABOUT THE EYE CONTACT? :)

*pats @cutieloverz on the back* there, there. it is all right. i know how you feel, deary. i love JooSY so much that i can't let them move on to different things. but we just have to like them as individuals, and not put too much hope in them becoming a real-life couple. :(
p.s. i don't like to nag, but please do not quote images, dear.

i love dissecting screen caps of JooSY because you can see things that maybe you didn't notice before. so here are some from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T-6mQr6VPU. please come and discuss them with me. :D
screen caps credit to S.A.Y. (SY's official fan cafe)
'the look of love' is how i would describe this cap, but some would argue it is just a look of adorationjwjsy1.jpg
you girls can't argue that they look like they are shooting 'love missiles' with their eyes ;)jwjsy2.jpg^ LOVE THIS CAP TO PIECES! :x
JW and SY are so in sync with each others that they gave the same look to the interviewerjwjsy3.jpg
they even smile the same, too! :xjwjsy4.jpg
i ADORE his smile here. gosh, they are killing me with the way they're looking at each others!jwjsy5.jpg
anyone who isn't a puddle of goo right now is lying to themselves. ah... help me, JooSY has drown me with their cuteness.

here is an excerpt of mrdimples' post from SY's thread. this is a recent interview where JW continues to praise SY. happy reading, my shippers! :-*

Celebrity Topic - Joo Won's Drama Travelogue

Part 1 - My Women

weddingbts3.jpg

30th May 2012 Bridal Mask "Like the simplicity of a child"

Because I worked together with my peers, "Bridal Mask" left many impressions. The thing that stood out most was the reaction of the audience after I acted in this drama. It was not just the older generation of people, even little children recognize me, it left a very special feeling in my heart.

Lee Kang To? Jonno's **, possessing a firm character and loyal to Imperial Japan. He could not escape the twists and turns that fate dealt to him. Kang To led the dual life of being Gaksital and Imperial Japanese police, hence it was especially confusing. And the filming took place in summer, this year’s summer was especially hot, it was not easy wearing the uniform during filming. Even under such circumstances, my relationship between the freedom fighters and my costars were very good. We discussed a lot about the work and we were really happy. All these made me forget the sweltering heat and the difficulties.

Se Yeon is even younger than me, she is very adorable and also obedient. She is always smiling on the set, bringing more fun to the filming. Just graduating from high school, Se Yeon can really do aegyo. No matter how difficult things are, she never lost her smile, in fact she stirred up the enthusiasm of the staff. In fact, it was through this production that I first met her. The production team had spent a lot of thoughts on the casting of "Bridal Mask's" female lead. One day, the director showed me a photo of Se Yeon and asked for my opinion. When I looked at Se Yeon in the photo, I felt that she was especially suitable for the role of Mok Dan.

When I saw her in person, I felt she was even more like Mok Dan. In reality, she has a bright personality. Sometimes, she is almost like a child. If Se Yeon, taking her first step to be an actress, is able to be sincere like the way she was in "Bridal Mask", it will be good. Cheerful and sincere, Se Yeon received a lot of love from the sunbaes. I also gave her guidance, I would always say to her "Let's do it this way", we'll discuss together and cooperate together. Not only is the face beautiful but the heart is too, my beautiful partner who radiates brilliance.

Towards Ma Jun's first love, Tae Hee's wife, and Kang To's pure love, I am full of gratitude.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Naver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am truly happy that JW is still enamored with SY. he continues to praise her even in recent news. like mrdimples commented, SY must have really dazzled JW with her personality. he called her 'beautiful' inside and out. he discovered who she is as a person, and got to know her more as time went by. JW once again say that SY is cheerful and sincere. the same two qualities that he looks for in his ideal woman. sincerely, i am excited, but let's see where this leads, my fellow shippers. who knows what will happen in a couple of months? ;)

Micheru said: this is possibly my favorite BTS picture of JooSY. i don't know why, but somehow, i just love the way they are looking at each others. this was like their first week of shooting together, but JW seems to be hypnotize by SY!
credits to http://cafe.naver.com/fanofjinsayeon/353 bm_joosy-bts.jpg
another version of the picture... credits to http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/gaksital/media/real/index.html real02_4.jpg
WHAT DO YOU GIRLS THINK ABOUT THE EYE CONTACT? :)

thank you @sophiechoice for posting in here. i thought i was the only shipper left. :( i was like 'where did everyone go?' you know something... lately, i have been thinking a lot about JooSeyeon. 'are they talking to each others?' 'do they meet one another?' 'are they still laughing together?' just really random thoughts, you see. sometimes, i think a little too much that it gives me so many emotions. i don't know what else to say about them. it is so hard to express things when it comes to these two. i swear i am always speechless when it comes to JooSY. gosh... like they say on tumblr, 'this OTP is giving me feels!' -_-

i notice that even though this thread doesn't have a lot of posts and pages, we have a high view count per page. that means that there are a lot of JooSeyeon shippers lurking around here reading everything. i just want to give a shout-out to them, 'keep up the good work!' :D *whispers* but try to speak up every once in a while, okay? ;)

Micheru said: thank you @sophiechoice for posting in here. i thought i was the only shipper left. :( i was like 'where did everyone go?' you know something... lately, i have been thinking a lot about JooSeyeon. 'are they talking to each others?' 'do they meet one another?' 'are they still laughing together?' just really random thoughts, you see. sometimes, i think a little too much that it gives me so many emotions. i don't know what else to say about them. it is so hard to express things when it comes to these two. i swear i am always speechless when it comes to JooSY. gosh... like they say on tumblr, 'this OTP is giving me feels!' -_-

Micheru said: thank you @sophiechoice for posting in here. i thought i was the only shipper left. :( i was like 'where did everyone go?' you know something... lately, i have been thinking a lot about JooSeyeon. 'are they talking to each others?' 'do they meet one another?' 'are they still laughing together?' just really random thoughts, you see. sometimes, i think a little too much that it gives me so many emotions. i don't know what else to say about them. it is so hard to express things when it comes to these two. i swear i am always speechless when it comes to JooSY. gosh... like they say on tumblr, 'this OTP is giving me feels!' -_-

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, by any chance you know if there is a bigger version of the picture of JW & SY above with the love & peace sign? Sorry dear been busy and been lurking just like everyone else. So glad I can post something today. Thanks for keeping this thread alive and SY's thread. ^^
sophiechoice said:

LOL you're not alone dear, i'm still and always be jooseyeon and kangdan hardcore shipper, maybe till the day they meet with their own soulmate :) (finger cross that means they'll meet each other kekekekek) and @cutieloverz too still be their shipper like us :D
its just these day onward i only manage to get access to internet only when i'm in office, because my inet connection in home had being cut and idk when it'll be solve :)

@sophiechoice oh my gosh, that sucks! i would not survive without internet. i hope you will be able to fix it soon and come back to post regularly with everyone. *hugs S*

@sunshine4ever unfortunately, this is my first time seeing those 2 pictures, too. i don't know if there are bigger versions though. i can do some searching around and maybe i can find them and share with everybody here.

i never get tired of looking at these pictures. i especially love the very last one. SY probably had a case of laughing disease, and JW just looked on with a cute smile. enjoy, my shippers! :x
credit to KBS, via naver newsweddingbts2.jpgweddingbts3.jpgweddingbts1.jpgweddingbts4.jpg

2012 JW and SY Edwin Winter CF Catalog Behind the Scenes

Source: FR :marinfirebat blog and then, m217tw at JW Baidu

Hi all,

It is finally confirmed that JW and SY did have the photo shots for Edwin Winter CF in September (don't know that exact date, but it was sure after BM finished).  Below are some of the behind the scenes pictures.  We only have JW in the pictures, but SY was definitely there taking the CF photo with JW.  According to the person who posted these pics, he said the two of them also had lunch together with all the staff who worked there, and they all had a very good time eating and shooting the pictures.

1e0ed554564e9258439a47639c82d158cdbf4ebab6a68fd6277f9e2f029edc851f30e924b999f34516c43101213fb80e1774a05a36d12f2eb838944768136f09c93d70cf965e6b80f8dcd100bba12b404c98c1ea15ce36d392a542bd3af33a87e850b143eb2e9a45d688d43f3a2c507f7d1ed21b0ff43b677c4efe246b600c33b0ff1f451a4c510fd8f9a162

Source:  FR :marinfirebat blog and JW Baidu

Micheru said: i notice that even though this thread doesn't have a lot of posts and pages, we have a high view count per page. that means that there are a lot of JooSeyeon shippers lurking around here reading everything. i just want to give a shout-out to them, 'keep up the good work!' :D *whispers* but try to speak up every once in a while, okay? ;)

amlogos_10 said: Hi all,

It is finally confirmed that JW and SY did have the photo shots for Edwin Winter CF in September (don't know that exact date, but it was sure after BM finished).  Below are some of the behind the scenes pictures.  We only have JW in the pictures, but SY was definitely there taking the CF photo with JW.  According to the person who posted these pics, he said the two of them also had lunch together with all the staff who worked there, and they all had a very good time eating and shooting the pictures.

Archived