[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uknow i love you

just watched raseuta joonseo cut.. so sweet lee joon give the surprise event to yeonseo..

even its an awkward hug but I really like it so much.. and joon wearing sticth pajamas lol is she give

Guest lentong

Joonseo is real!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wives of ′We Got Married′ Choose Different Men as Their Ideal Types

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif

On MBC′s Radio Star, the three virtual wives of We Got Married opened up on their ideal types, and two of the three chose types completely different from their husbands on the show.

20260002.jpg

Han Sunhwa chose Hyun Woo instead of her current virtual husband ZE:A′s Kwang Hee and Yoon Se Ah chose Kang Ho Dong or Kim Joon Hyun.

Oh Yeon Seo was the only one who chose her current husband, MBLAQ′s Lee Joon.

Yoon Se Ah, the oldest out of the three guests this day, also joked about how her mother fantasizes about her grandchild.

class="content-title" Oh Yeon Seo: “My Heart Will Explode if I Get Intimate with MBLAQ’s Lee Joon” Oh Yeon Seo: “My Heart Will Explode if I Get Intimate with MBLAQ’s Lee Joon”

Oh Yeon Seo appeared on the November 7 episode of MBC “Radio Star” and shared her feelings about MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, her husband on the MBC reality show “We Got Married.”

“Joon and I have a lot in common. He said on ‘Radio Star’ that he once called his ex-girlfriend 100 times because she wouldn’t answer. I was also like that too, especially when I was young,” Oh Yeon Seo said.

“I think we’re both very possessive,” she added.

But when asked if she had any intimate moments with the MBLAQ star, she answered, “I think my heart will explode if I get intimate with him, because I like him so much.”

Netizens commented, “I’m starting to like this couple a lot more now,” “Why does she act like that to my Lee Joon oppa?” and “This is a reality show, chill out.”

Guest uknow i love you

when sunhwa and yoon se ah ant another husband but no one chose joon, MC said no one wants joon and yeonseo said its okay because there is me..awww

yoon se yoon MC ask her what are you gonna do with handcuffs since they are obsessive couple? (asking somethin like that) yeonseo said I'll handcuffs him side by side.. yoon se yoon said I thought its gonna be like this (he imitating like someone tied on bed) lol

if you want to watch the full show heres youtube link

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVk2Jk8TxaE&feature=relmfu

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycI-5DAlntc&feature=relmfu

Guest mayalee89

Sorry but i have to rant a bit here so bear with me for a while:

I love Joonseo very much and im a huge fan of Joon as he is my major bias in kpop, and Hatnim Unnie is currently my hero, but after watching this show and seeing how Joon hug his wifeu soo akwardly i leave a comment on YT about them about how i feel that they look a bit try hard when they hug and a bit fake and Joon running around the show cheering for his wifeu seems quite akward too, but guess what? i was called a hater by some fans on YT just because i speak my mind hoenstly about how i felt about Joonseo on this show. *rolls-eyes*

I guess when you are a fan all you have to do is praise your bias all the time, and you cannot experess your honest oppinion about them with anything less than perfect or else other fellow fans will call you a hater. :-L

Yeah i learn something new today about being a true fan of your bias in kpop, its really interesting being a J+ and a fan of Joonseo, you learn something new about your fandom everyday, not boring at all. :)>-

Guest uknow i love you

I think this news still related with joonseo couple

Which Girl Idol Group Member Does MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Want to Take Care Of?

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is apparently regretting that he hasn′t taken care of a certain girl group member very well.

Recently, the final recording for MBC Everyone’s Idol Manager took place in which the MBLAQ

members and their celebrity managers wrote and revealed honest messages to each other.

It was during this segment, Lee Joon revealed a special message for the youngest manager,

Stellar’s Jun Yool.

Lee Joon shared to Jun Yool, “I hope you’re no longer anxious but enjoy everything and I’m sorry I wasn’t able to look after you more”, making the atmosphere more warmhearted as manager Park Kyung Lim shared, “Joon did seem to look particularly after Yul.” Park Kyung Lim then joked, “The timing is now! Go on and tell her!” as she jokingly ribbed on Lee Joon.

G.O. then jokingly said, “The two probably already have a signal [for each other].” The surprised Lee Joon then began trying to clarify to his We Got Married wife, Oh Yeon Seo saying, “Hey, this isn’t how it looks. It’s nothing like that!”

The incident in full will air on November 9 on MBC Everyone.

credit to enews world

joon just consider jeonyool as his sister.. its funny at first jeonyool really likes GO but toward last episode, jeonyool changed her favourite to joon. its proof that joon is a caring person..

@mayalee89 - This is why fan threads like these exist, it's where you can air your opinion as a fan without being worried about what other people may say. A little word of advice, don't comment on Youtube, it's an extremely fickle place where just a slightest bit of criticism will peg you as a hater of sorts, when you actually aren't. If you want to express your dissatisfaction/grievances/bouncy JoonSeo moments, you're better off here. ;)

And for the record, yes I do agree with you that there are some points where I feel the interaction is a bit forced. There are some subtle gestures that they both make that makes it feel like they're trying to force amicability in certain situations where it is called for (an example that comes into mind would probably be the Episode after the town hall meeting, the one where they just talk in the couch). Yes, there were a lot of skinship moments there, but the conversation felt a little weird. I don't know how to explain it yet, I've only watched the episode once, so.. :P

Still, it's only been a couple of episodes. Even if I'm a bit jaded as WGM viewer after so many couples and seasons gone by, JoonSeo still managed to catch my attention, so let's just wait and see. :)

Guest windwind1430291994

Le_Sanguinea said:
And for the record, yes I do agree with you that there are some points where I feel the interaction is a bit forced. There are some subtle gestures that they both make that makes it feel like they're trying to force amicability in certain situations where it is called for (an example that comes into mind would probably be the Episode after the town hall meeting, the one where they just talk in the couch). Yes, there were a lot of skinship moments there, but the conversation felt a little weird. I don't know how to explain it yet, I've only watched the episode once, so.. :P

windwind said: Le_Sanguinea said:

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

@mayalee89 : No need to get all worked up about your comment, afterall.. it was youtube.. and people that comment there are just, you know LOL. I completely agree with you though. I think that sometimes Joon does it for the entertainment value, he's a great character on variety shows and he knows how to put on a show. :)

xxsarahhoangerz said: @mayalee89 : No need to get all worked up about your comment, afterall.. it was youtube.. and people that comment there are just, you know LOL. I completely agree with you though. I think that sometimes Joon does it for the entertainment value, he's a great character on variety shows and he knows how to put on a show. :)

Guest lentong

as for me.. i think Joon just more comfortable on giving YeonSeo all the attention if their not any person watching.  and the Mc push or expected him to do it. as you seen in previous ep if they just alone the skinship and the interaction is more natural...
:D

Guest zzainal

News Article about them!http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109497805http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=271992

Wow...this was filmed more than a month ago. Her hair was still long! Anyway, from what I get from Google translate, they went on a date to the market and he also commented on her dress at the BIFF. Cant wait!!!Oh !! http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=271996They have a couple shirt with the words "Married Man" "Married Woman" in front and "You are mine" at the back and a handcuff!!!! Oh my this cracks me up!! Their hands were handcuffed while they were on their date to the market. 

Archived