[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Im so happy :)
Names of MBLAQ members featured on Peruvian Coca-Cola billboards

MBLAQ-GO_1380648359_af_org.jpg

MBLAQ is catching attention for their undeniable popularity in Peru.  It appears that their Peruvian fans have managed to get the boys' names onto Coca-Cola billboards in their country's capital, Lima!

SEE ALSO: Lee Joon's movie 'An Actor is an Actor' sells out its BIFF screening in under a minute

While G.O's stage name was replaced with his birth name Byung Hee, it appears poor Mir's name was forgotten altogether as some sort of an error.  

This was not the first event held by MBLAQ's Peruvian fans.  Previously, they have placed the boys' names onto Coca-Cola plastic bottle labels in order to publicize them in the markets and via consumers.  It was a good way to start an MBLAQ craze in South America.

Meanwhile, MBLAQ are focusing on their individual activities.  Lee Joon's movie 'An Actor is an Actor' will be premiering on October 24!

cre: akp

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikan90

i hope oys unnie will attend BIFF red carpet too!!

last year evethought she has not any movie project, she attended the red carpet, right?

the one with blue dress that joonie complaint, lol.

Guest 00silence00

Joon - red carpet - Busan International Film Festival

Cr. ddam memengo

Cr. In
redcarpet3_zpsbf795109.jpg

Cr.NewsIsAIR
joonredcarpet6_zps388cf043.jpg

Cr.BerryVeryJoon
redcarpet1_zps4610e97c.jpg

Cr.just2joon.com
redcarpet2_zpsc6da261d.png
Cr.F_BLAQ
redcarpet4_zps8c4ec0ed.jpg

Cr. Twinkle Joon
redcarpet5_zps1836002a.jpg

Guest 00silence00

Joonie drinking with his managers, JTC CEO, director Kim Ki Duk, the famous japanese actor Joe Odagiri and others...

I hope a new movie is being planned...
^:)^

Cr. sheeeesh12
joondrinking_zps6ce7eac2.jpg

Red carpet

Cr. mblaqside-to-side
tumblr_mu3eul7PA91r41troo1_250.giftumblr_mu3eul7PA91r41troo2_250.gif
tumblr_mu3eul7PA91r41troo3_250.giftumblr_mu3eul7PA91r41troo4_250.gif

Guest 00silence00

Busan International Film Festival ‘An Actor Is An Actor/Rough Play’ Outdoor Stage Greeting

Cr.OSEN
greeting11_zpse01c6436.jpggreeting8_zps64d87fee.jpg  greeting10_zpsc0ebe628.jpg
greeting2_zpsfbd1521f.jpg
Cr. Naver
greeting4_zpse2fcd67b.jpggreeting6_zps729b57b5.jpg
Cr. StarN
greeting5_zps1e295219.jpggreeting9_zpsfdb01143.jpg

Cr.MyDaily
greeting13_zpsa6da0718.jpg

lol her hair stylist really looks like oys hahaha but now oys has very short hair.

joonie is so cute and hot. i hope i will be able to watch his movie.

btw i think in this thread its only like 3 people that comment now hahah i guess we really are obsessed Joonseo shippers that cant leave this thread.

Guest sun flower1430292254

@estrellita i always here and read all the post. but i just dunno what to write. lol 
btw girls, i read somewhere some KA+ who watched JOON's movie said that his bed scene is more than what they expected. i dunno what they mean by more than expected but some also said that there is butt reveals scene. omoooooo they also said this movie supposely be rated 19+ rather than 15+. kekekkekke i wonder how the bed scene is !!!!!!!! Joon-ahhhhh, u are no longer innocent i guess. ;)) ;)) ;))

Archived