[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest chukame

Omg RM looks fun to watch with lee joon and seungho there, i must watch that episode no matter what.

About MTT MV haha i have no comment on MInHo acting cuz i am not good at judging and here is link of a longer version of the MTT MV that was share on MTT thread

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F3MTNb9DUys/?resourceId=72021740_06_02_99

Thank you for the long version of MMT video. I really love it because I miss OYS so bad. Don't have a comment about minho too but I still want to see Joonseo in the same drama.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 00silence00

Joon's movie "Rough Play"(An actor is an actor) world premiere at 2013 18th Busan International Film Festival
(3 - 12 October)

http://www.biff.kr/kor/html/program/prog_view.asp?idx=10562&c_idx=57&sp_idx=258&QueryStep=2

Cr. biff

roughplay2_zpsacdfa610.jpg

roughplay3_zps4fa8e631.jpg

roughplay5_zps2158bf58.jpg

I was reading the questions and answers(a multiple choose test)  were Oh Yeon Seo answer honestly and she uploaded  on her Daum Fan Café and I just found out that OYS don't have a driver license yet.  This is something new that I just found out, no wonder she never drive on WGM and only joon was driving lol

also there is a question of what role she would like to play in the future and she answer by choosing: A charismatic Killer and she wrote something else but don't know the meaning and also she choose A kind doctor, lawyer, judge, etc (hard llines)

this is OYS favorite things

1. cat

2. Jjambbong  (anyone know what is that)

3. summer

4. comic books VS detective novels (I think she choose both but not sure since don't understand what she wrote on the side of this choose but we know she likes detective novels a lot hahhaa)

5. she prefers sleeping than eating lol

6. she prefers Suju than beer

7. she likes longer hair than short hair

8. she prefers black color than white

9. skirts VS Pants (she choose pants)

10. coffee Vs Juice (she choose coffee)

11. sneakers VS High Heeled shoes ( choose sneakers)

12.  sister VS Brother (she choose brother)

13. Na Gong Ju

Guest sun flower1430292254

@estrellita thank you sooooooo much for sharing! glad to know more about OYS. haha bout that driving license is also new to me. kekkekeke~ i dunno y but sound cute. LOL1- cat. is chic include? hihihiiii~2- the jjambong she ate with husband while he ate jjangmyun! touching husband's lip. omooooo~ joonseo moment 3- summer! joonseo meet during summer rite? 4- detective novels! she enjoys reading afterall. + novels that she shows to joon.5- joonie is a sleeping machine u know... haetnim-ah~~~~ kkkkkk6- soju.... this one i cannot relate coz joonseo only remind me to wine. lol7- i also prefer long hair unnie... but still OYS always pretty with whatever haircut. put ur hands up if agree~~~8- black and white. joonseo fanmade video -_-9- ofkos pant. she once said she like to be simple. she only wears one-piece dress during first meeting rite? kekkeke10- joonseo did drink coffee together. TT11- sneaker!!!! i just love her. unnie did wear snekers during recent event but i forgot what event. i just love her style.12- since she has a little brother rite. afterall nuna like brother a lot huh.13- i just wondering what about na gong jo? 
im sorry. since this is JSGO thread i just want to relate this to joonseo badly. eventho some are not. hahhahahha  :x :P;)) :-* :)>-

Guest sun flower1430292254

JOON DAUM CAFE CHAT TRANSLATION

BTP8GsaCIAAKFwV.jpg:large

JOONIE MOVIE SUGGESTION + FANBOYING OVER NATALIE PORTMAN + COPY PASTE ANSWER. super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!credit to the owner n translator -sheeeesh12-

Guest chukame

OYS updates me2day
me2 photo
짧은머리는 역시…관리가힘들어요 촬영없을땐 항상 부시시~~여러분잘자요♥♥♥♥ 
with_ysoh_2314501939796128855.jpg
계속빠져있습니다. 역시 전 이런캐릭터가 좋아요^^멍청한 천재랄까? 무신경해보이지만 정의감강한? 하하하진짜 잘자요

Archived