[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikan90

@estrellita1122 i dont know where to watch joon movie too.

The movie even not release officially yet.

The movie will release on 24th oct.

I hope will there is the engsub for the movie after months.

I will let you know if i can find the link for watch it (=^.^=)

Yes these day, i am seungho and mir bias, lol.

I love their personality more ^^

It's D-Day. And our Haetnim has just updated Me2day.
:x
선화야 생일축하해! 사랑해♥ 내맘알지?여러분도 축하해주세요!!!히히~~^^ 오늘 메디컬탑팀 첫방송이예요!!!본방사수해주세요~ 9 minutes agoTrans: Sunhwa ya Happy Birthday! I love you  You know my heart? Everyone please congratulate her ~~^^ Today is the first ep of Medical Top Team!!! Please do watch the broadcast with_ysoh_6120651519905617797.jpg?type=w
 Is she Sunhwa from Secret? Im not so sure but the last photo looks like her. I ve searched in the Internet that her bday is on 06 Oct. If this one is really Sunhwa from Secret, does it mean they keep contact since WGM????OMG, if it s true, i love that.Can u guy confirm for me???????

Guest lynong

is really sunhwa?! That would be great! They still keep contact.... But the picture doesn't look like her..

I want to know does joon keep contact with OYS? This is the crucial part!

Guest 00silence00

Lee Joon: IMAGE vs PERSONALITY

Cr. windtouches

Spectator:
I've watched the movie well and I also have a question for Lee Joon. Usually on Entertainment Programs and such, you have a very bright image. (chuckle) Some say idiot. (laughs)

Joon: Who are you? (laughs)

Spectator: When I think of this image, and without any information I watched this movie that has a lot of strong imagery.What were you thoughts when taking this movie where you have to take on this kind of image?

Joon: Honestly, I'm originally not a person with a bright image. So, I didn't have to put any effort into trying to change it. Honestly, was it 5 years ago? I filmed the movie Ninja Assassin. It's not long ago, but until that time, I was a very calm person who didn't speak much. However when I had to debut as a singer, truthfully, there is such a thing as having to survive no matter what. Every day there are hundreds of teams that debut and so, in order to survive among them, and with the thought of having to become known, I changed my personality. What is really fascinating is that because of my efforts, I changed and no matter what I do, against my intentions, I came to have a funny image. Because of that I feel a little disappointed, but I don't regret it. Many people look at me like an idiot, but if they can laugh and release stress as they watch me, I'm satisfied with that part. Its not my current entertainment image, but my original personality, and the points which are extremely similar to this film, that pulled me to this movie.

^:)^

La la la....Haetnim is really in love with me2day. 
메디컬탑팀오늘밤 10시 방송합니다..본방사수 부탁드려요♥ 1 hour ago
Medical Teen Top is at 10pm this evening...Please watch the broadcast with_ysoh_5850132951361991531.jpg?type=w
P/S: Am i weird cuz i see their cuteness even wearing like this? And LOL at the one who is taking the selcam :D

Thanks @chukame & @estrellita1122 for the linkI cant watch & now waiting for downloading it.Looking the screencap makes more crazy. Today i managed to stick in front of the PC just to watch MTT but finally, my mother forced me go out to buy some stuff with her. TT

Guest mikan90

There is no medical top team with engsub in gooddrama ㅠ.ㅠ

I am afraid they didnt translate the drama, huaaaa.

Heirs and secret ep are already out from fews hour ago.

Hiks hiks ㅠ.ㅠ

Archived