[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hiiii guys, miss you all >:D< recently i watch our beautiful couple again and my brother get interested to our couple. then he started to watch it, guess what?.... our joonseo become his favorite!! <:-P . he said that he can see clearly that yeonseo really likes joon, it shown on her face from the beginning of the show till the end. in his opinion yeonseo was really in love with joon, she is mature enough and ready to give everything she's got and take all the consequences, even the end of her career. on the other side she found that joon is younger than her and he's got a long way to go, she doesn't want to ruin his career. and joon realize that right now he's not strong enough to protect her, he have to work hard to do so (i guess that's what he work so hard right now...right :P ) thank you my brother, i love you...thank you for taking on our joonseo's side :-bd ps : he already watch joonseo twice :)>- , he said that joonseo are the most enjoyable couple to watch unlike the other couples. joonseo are too real, it was a loss for wgm to make them leaving the show

hello everyone. I keep telling myself I should stop shipping Joonseo now, but I can't. my heart don't what to let go of this two adorable couple. I have all their memories in my heart and I cant really let them go. I ship them from my heart and I cant let them go so I wish to see them again working together on a drama where they will get marry so I can see them with their wedding outfits. anyway Joonseo fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chukame

me too, I cant let them go. I watch Joonseo couple again and again. Joonseo fighting!!
---------------------------------oh yeon seo updates me2day on 6/11/56with_ysoh_6640767951449259983_zps9738bac4.jpg

T

our cute doctor!!!!! Choi ah-jin

BYmQ5qcIIAAY9hs.jpg:large

They are so cute! Our yeon seo sooo cute! I hope after this drama, she will keep long hair. She look prettier in long hair.

Just wondering what is her next drama..... And what is she doing after this drama......

The year end award coming soon, hope there is an award for her.... As well as joon for his movie!

Guest לי�ור �ורן

Anyone know ware to find the movie of lee joon rught play online whit eng sub?

Guest 00silence00

class="titleNews"MBLAQ′s Lee Joon Rises as a Rookie Movie Star

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/50491

Known as one of the better acting idols in the business, Lee Joon′s status as an actor is rising with his recent film, Rough Play.
Lee Joon, who was the only protagonist in the film, also shot a bed scene for the film, despite being an active idol group member.

hough the film itself hasn′t been a major success, many directors and film makers are praising the young actor, including ′star directors′ who tend to lean only towards top stars.

One of the makers of Rough Play commented, "After the movie was released, many people have been trying to get in touch with Lee Joon for his next movie. They want to see if Lee Joon can be one of the next generation of top actors. I think they recognized his potential. The word has also been spreading that he works really hard."

Joonie ah, u deserve it.
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"MBLAQ′s Lee Joon Rises as a Rookie Movie Star
Known as one of the better acting idols in the business, Lee Joon′s status as an actor is rising with his recent film, Rough Play

Lee Joon, who was the only protagonist in the film, also shot a bed scene for the film, despite being an active idol group member. 
Though the film itself hasn′t been a major success, many directors and film makers are praising the young actor, including ′star directors′ who tend to lean only towards top stars. 

One of the makers of Rough Play commented, "After the movie was released, many people have been trying to get in touch with Lee Joon for his next movie. They want to see if Lee Joon can be one of the next generation of top actors. I think they recognized his potential. The word has also been spreading that he works really hard."

Rough Play was released on October 24 of this year and screened at the 18th Busan International Film Festival.

cre http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/50491

Guest sun flower1430292254

hello everyone !!!!!!! its been a long time keke anyone who still remember me? LOL sorry i couldnt be as active as before in this thread. my schedule i skilling me!!!! im busy with classes and other things. but still my love for joonseo never change. glad to see several people who keep posting for joonseo news. thank you for making this thread alive. 
well, i guess i had missed a lot of news n updates but i'll try to catch it up. sighhhhhh~ i miss JOONSEO soooo much. and i miss all JSGO also.  :x

Guest chukame

Congratulation with the popularity award!!!!!!!!!! 
---------------------------------------Oh yeon seo updates her me2day on 18/11/13 with the cute Mickey 
me2 photo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 00silence00

ROUGH PLAY English subs

Cr. MBLAQGO_LUVU MBLAQGO_LUVU

Part 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17m7hu_eng-sub-korean-movie-%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0%EB%8A%94-%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0%EB%8B%A4rough-play-part-1_shortfilms

Part 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17m96y_eng-sub-korean-movie-%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0%EB%8A%94-%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0%EB%8B%A4rough-play-part-2_shortfilms

BLUE DRAGON FILM AWARDS

Cr. Osen / Issue Daily

201311221943778617_528f36a0b372e.jpg?w=3thumb_4noi4201311222202277949.jpg?w=370&

MBLAQ SEOUL CONCERT

Cr. Crazyforjooon

tumblr_mwu3a8A2cR1sbxmwuo1_500.jpg 68078661987

Cr.vipapluskissmeshawol
tumblr_mwukqxmmJW1ra84goo2_400.gif  tumblr_mwukqxmmJW1ra84goo3_400.gif

Cr. Black Choco
tumblr_mwti79qX4b1rs9i0to2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mwti79qX4b1rs9i0to6_1280.jpg

Archived