[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 00silence00

'An Actor is an Actor' director praises Lee Joon's acting

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/an-actor-is-an-actor-director-praises-lee-joon#axzz2fKlOHzYG

Ahead of Lee Joon's big-picture role for 'An Actor Is An Actor', director Shin Yeon Shik talked a bit of background on how the MBLAQ member came to be cast for his major role.

"The acting majors always say that an idol got in because they were idols, but I have no interest in idol actors," he said. "For Lee Joon, I only saw his possibilities and enthusiasm as a rookie actor."

"When I met him for the first time, he had a real desire to act," the director said. "Among actors in their 20s, there was no one like Lee Joon who showed that much urgency to be an actor."

"I think it's a bit pointless to measure who acts better or worse for actors in their twenty-somethings," he continued. "It's like determining who's the best student in elementary school. The most important thing is they way they treat their acting. Even though Joon was very busy with other show filmings, he worked very hard on the movie."

His casting came as a bit of a coincidence, the director recalled. "We weren't even thinking about him in the beginning, then we saw him on 'Strong Heart' with director Kim Ki Duk," he recalled. "All of the film crew saw his talents, so we started talking about his participation. I think heaven has a hand in casting."

Watch MBC's 'Medical Top Team' high-octane trailer with Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Ryeo Won, SHINee's Minho, & Joo Ji Hoon!

MBC's 'Medical Top Team' are going full speed ahead, literally!

The show's first trailer starts with an ambulance racing towards the hospital and the intensity does not let up. The trailer keeps viewers on the end of their seat with dramatic and fast cut clips of the hectic lives of the medical dream team featured in the show. The preview definitely builds excitement for the drama. 

There have been a number of successful medical dramas released lately. Hopefully, 'Medical Top Team' can also distinguish itself and do well. 

SEE ALSO:

'Medical Top Team' is about a group of very skilled doctors who come together to create a medical dream team. However, the doctors start getting into conflicts with one another when love enters the mix. Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Ryeo Won will be playing the male and female leads. SHINee's MinhoOh Yeon SeoJoo Ji Hoon, Kim Young Ae, Ahn Nae SangKim Ki Bang, and Alex round out the supporting cast.

'Medical Top Team' will premiere following 'Two Weeks' On October 2!

Did the trailer leave you breathless?

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/watch-mbcs-medical-top-team-high-octane-trailer-with-kwon-sang-woo-jung-ryeo-won-shinees-minho-joo-ji-hoon#ixzz2fhQoeygr 

estrellita1122 said:

guys did you see this pictures? I wander what is LJ reaction seeing this pics lolOh Yeon Soo for Officel Hommes October Issue 13'

http://news.nate.com/view/20130923n04990

I only have a complain: lipstick color xD

I would pick an intense red or pink!

I read the article on allkpop and it said that OYS was sick the day of the photo shooting. Yep that lipstick dont help and it makes OYS look more pale

I read the article on allkpop and it said that OYS was sick the day of the photo shooting. Yep that lipstick dont help and it makes OYS look more pale

Yes agreed with you. She look pale..... Don't know why till now still people comment bad about her. Anyway, She still look pretty to me.. I still hope she keep long hair, even more pretty.....

Yes agreed with you. She look pale..... Don't know why till now still people comment bad about her. Anyway, She still look pretty to me.. I still hope she keep long hair, even more pretty.....

Yep in allkpop only hate comments are posted so i just read the first 5 comments and told myself i better not continue reading bc i will get pissed haha. Allkpop commenters are like knetizens bc they keep bring up her scandal in every article that is translated about her. Sometimes i feel happy that allkpop dont translate articles about oys bc people are not able to keep writing hateful comments.

Btw watch this other trailer for MTT drama

Guest sun flower1430292254

MBLAQ′s Lee Joon stepped out as an actor to talk about his role in upcoming film Rough Play at a production presentation held at the Apgujeong CGV in Seoul on September 25. 

58141721.jpg98288202.jpg90663109.jpg
13054174.jpg
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Basically, about the picture where he hold the actress pic ----> lee joon said that he and his mother were flattered by Lee Da Hee choosing him as her ideal type.
Lee-Joon_1380086792_af_org.jpg
MBLAQ's Lee Joon revealed that he was incredibly flattered that actress Lee Da Hee chose him as her ideal type and as a potential partner for 'We Got Married'.

The idol star responded to Lee Da Hee's compliment at the press conference for his film 'An Actor Is An Actor' held at CGV Cinema in Seoul on the 25th. 

He shared, "On a program, actress Lee Da Hee was asked about her ideal type, and she said it's me. I was watching the broadcast at home at the time and I was touched... I wondered why such a beautiful woman like her chose me. I want to work with her one day." 

Lee Joon then sent out a video message to Lee Da Hee, telling her, "Lee Da Hee sunbaenim, I watched the broadcast, and my mother and I really loved it. My mom proudly said, 'She chose my son.' Thank you for choosing me and I don't know when we'll ever meet, but I want to greet you. I will watch your drama, and I hope you and your mom will be happy if you see articles about this."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/lee-joon-reveals-he-and-his-mother-were-flattered-by-lee-da-hee-choosing-him-as-her-ideal-type#ixzz2fuawEXEq 

im just wondering... if JOONSEO is still ongoing, the question or picture would be HAETNIM rite? lol

Guest sun flower1430292254

hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!! how's everyone doing? im spamming this thread with LJ update. kekkekek mianheee~ 
thankyou for sharing OYS news. she really is HOT in that recent photoshoot. so pretty as alwaysssssssss 
btw, im not sure if i can say it rite here, but im a bit !@#$%^&*() with allkdirt. sory im just want to release my anger maybe. kekkekekke of all things that joon may said at the press conf, why ONLY trans and publish bout the 'ideal type' issue. it was the movie presntation afterall.  :)>- just let me know if i shouldnt say this here. -_-

Archived