[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 00silence00

Joonie fans send him 1,024 kg of rice (Rough Play’s premiere day gift)

Cr. JTuneCamp

rice1_zps27a95de4.png

Naver Interview

Cr.Naver
naver2_zpsbaf19169.jpgNaverinterview1_zpsfa326c29.jpgnaver3_zpsec9adf85.jpg

NewIs Interview
Cr. NewIs
NEWSis-1_zps6f9d5d0f.jpgNEWSis-4_zps0804168e.jpg
NEWSis-3_zps85d45457.jpgNEWSis-2_zpsdfa4d4eb.jpg

Radio Cine Town interview
Cr. bblunagd
RadioCineTown-1bblunagd_zps907e790c.jpgRadioCineTown-2bblunagd_zpsee7acbe4.jpg

Guest 00silence00

TV Report Interview
Cr.TVReport
TVReportInterview-1_zpsabce91d1.jpgTVReportInterview-5_zps30f308dc.jpg
TVReportInterview-3_zpsa64d3e2f.jpgTVReportInterview-2_zps2f3ffba2.jpg
TVReportInterview-4_zpsf2b6ca0e.jpg

HanKooKi interview
Cr.HanKooki
hankookiinterview-1_zps8d400915.jpghankookiinterview-2_zpsf4094bdb.jpghankookiinterview-3_zps98d6ce8d.jpghankookiinterview-4_zps13bf4cc6.jpg

Harper's Bazaar Cover (preview cover next November)
Cr.Harper's Bazaar
HarpersBazaar_zps0c1dfd5e.jpg

Cine21 Magazine
Cr. Cine21
Cine21-1_zpsc4db880a.png
Cine21-7_zps2bce2680.pngCine21-6_zps295df3b5.png
Cine21-2_zps2f788433.pngCine21-8_zps166a8d05.jpg
Cine21-5_zps0916c693.jpg

Newsen Interview
Cr. Newsen
newsen2_zpsb74ce8c2.jpg  newsen1_zpsa2fd645f.jpgnewsen3_zpsf7846c02.jpg

Guest 00silence00

Going to Rough Play VIP Premiere
Cr.KKEULIM
GoingToRoughPlayrsquoVIPPreviewKKEULIM1_GoingToRoughPlayrsquoVIPPreviewKKEULIM2_

Rough Play Press Preview

Cr. MBLAQGO_LUVU

RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-12MBLAQGO_LUV

Cr. News1
RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-7_zps11aa3cc9RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-6_zps98eb40ca

Cr. MBN
RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-8_zps8c4987c0RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-11_zpscfdf72d
RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-9_zps079ed7f4

Cr. StarDailyNews
RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-5_zps91978de6

Cr. UPNews
RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-4_zps75c86205

Cr. HanKooki
RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-1_zps6c0c55f7

Cr. NewsCulture
RoughPlayrsquoPressPreview-3_zps4d630098

Guest 00silence00

Rough Play VIP Premiere

Cr. Dispatch
RoughPlayrsquoVIPPreview-3_zps0bfcd2cc.jRoughPlayrsquoVIPPreview-6_zps4cbce75a.j

Cr. NewsEn
RoughPlayrsquoVIPPreview-5_zps0bf438c9.j

Cr. star.mk.co.kr
RoughPlayrsquoVIPPreview-1_zpsd418612a.j
RoughPlayrsquoVIPPreview-2_zps49c86481.j

Cr. SunnyJoon
RoughPlayrsquoVIPPreview-8_zpsc8c680d2.j

Cr. BerryVeryJoon
RoughPlayrsquoVIPPreview-9_zps955ecb84.j

Cr. JoonHY
RoughPlayrsquoVIPPreview-10_zps4ee5c8c2.

Cr. Kang ShinHyo Facebook
RoughPlayrsquoVIPPreview-7KangShinHyo_zp

Guest 00silence00

Joon - TV Report Interview

http://m.star.naver.com/mblaq/news/end?id=1724017

PART 1

A real somebody has appeared in Chungmuro. He usually showed fantastic dancing skills on stage under a spotlight, or made viewers burst into laughter in variety shows in the weekend primetime. He, out of sudden, has appeared as an actor.

Some say that it is the birth of an ‘Acting-dol’. Lee Joon (25 years old, real name: Lee Chang-sun), however, may be a real actor born with talent from the beginning, not an ‘Acting-dol’ who tries acting as an idol star.

Lee Joon took the main role in four years since the movie 'Ninja Assassin (09, directed by James McTeigue)’ where he played the child role of Rain in a shaved head. And four year later, he emerged as an actor helped by the great director Kim Ki-duk. Lee Joon finally shone as Oh Young in 'Rough Play (directed by Shin Yeon-sik, produced by Kim Ki-Duk Film)’.

The actor Lee Joon walked on the red carpet of the 18th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF)that ended in October 12. He has visited Busan frequently for events or concerts, but he must have felt differently as he visited there as an actor. He complained, “I went to Busan to have fun, but I just worked a lot.” His remark shows that he is just a rookie actor.

Lee Joon, who was surprised by the massive scale of BIFF, said with rounded eyes and an embarrassed smile, "I did not expect that there would be that many people. I felt very awkward.” He also said that he did not have time to enjoy the scenery of the ocean. He only drank a lot together with the director Kim Ki-duk.

Lee Joon’s popularity in Busan was very high. Wherever he went, crowds of people followed him. It was almost impossible to buy tickets of 'Rough Play' in Busan. An audience member said, "Standing in an aisle is enough. Just let me in.” Lee Joon does not have to envy Jung Woo-sung or Ha Jung-woo.

What made him knock on the door of the movie world in four years, by the way?  

"As many people know, I was a wannabe actor. I attended an actor audition to enter the current agency. I ended up debuting as a member of MBLAQ, but I have always wanted to act. As a member of MBLAQ, I was 100% concentrated in the group activity. I was offered many good scenarios and some of them made a big success. I have no regrets, though. I was worried, of course. I thought that I could not be an actor. My dream, however, turned into our dream. I decided that it would not be late to start a career as an actor later when I grow older and my career as an idol star ends. I think that you should focus on group activities as long as you are in a group. I did not want to be selfish. That is how I got here now."

He spoke all his words with sincerity. He caught his breath for 'our dream' instead of 'my dream'. The thoughtful man was not 'Lee Joon the Fool' as known widely. He turned out to be a very considerate person who thinks about team members first. Who in the world can call him a 'fool'?

Lee Joon, who says that he knows his nickname ’Fool’ that his fans call him for fun, said, "I am actually not a fool,” and scratched his back head. He emphasized that it is time to refrain from appearing in variety shows since his image has been consumed so much. He said that he will focus on doing his best as actor Lee Joon for the time being.

I think that the nickname ‘Fool’ shows a negative side effect of a variety show (laughter). In fact, I am not foolish, but the foolish image came out in the process of me trying hard to survive the fierce competition in variety shows. Of course, I am not saying that the image is all false. I have a foolish side, but that is not all. I decided to be away from a variety show because it does not represent all of me. In fact, I am not funny anymore. Now, I want you to see me as actor Lee Joon in a serious way. I am not 'Chang-sun the Fool (laughter)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon (age: 25, real name: Lee Chang-seon), who came back as an actor in four years, impressed the film world by trying a different move from other ‘Actor-dols’. He did not bother to have shocking sex scenes or to curse and swear in the film, which shocked people by showing a 100% different image from his existing one.

In the film 'Rough Play (directed by Shin Yeon-sik, produced by Kim Ki-Duk Film)’, Lee Joon played Oh Yeong, an actor who falls from the top star position that he reached through continuous efforts from scratch. As the director  Shin Yeon-sik aimed in an X-rated film in the first place, Lee Joon captures the hearts of viewers in sensual sex scenes and surprisingly vulgar languages for 98 minutes.

His character maintains a relationship with fans, which is almost like violence, but Lee Joon did not hesitate to give it a shot. Sex scenes or shocking images were not a problem for him. For Lee Joon, 'Rough Play' was a fun and interesting scenario and an opportunity to awaken his desire to act.

"It was amazing. I found the scenario really fun right away. I read it all in no time. I was so immersed in the story that I even did not have a chance to think about sex scenes or shocking images. Reading it, I thought, “It seems challenging, but fun,” instead of “How do I do this?” How do I choose a film project? It is unimaginable for a rookie actor to choose a project. Just being offered to participate in a project like this is an honor. I think that an actor can do nothing if he or she are too picky about projects. I will do my best anyway if a chance is given (laughter)."

Lee Joon, who had a desperate desire to participate in the project, was picked for the main role in 'Rough Play' in the end. Once he had to play his character, however, he says that he felt confused to find it very difficult to express the character’s mind. It seems that expressing Oh Yeong’s extreme emotions was quite a challenging job for a rookie actor.

"It was hard to act in front of a camera. There were many theatrical factors in the lines and emotions. For example, an emotion explodes in a certain context. But 'Rough Play' had a stage as its background. A theatrical situation had to be set. There were several lines that I was not used to. I had a hard time making them mine, but I did not want to make a change to the lines in favor of me. If I changed them from the beginning, I had to change all of them until the end. I tried with a mindset that it is a part of learning. Receiving positive comments from many people, I believe that my efforts paid off (laughter)."

Oh Yeong’s emotion and way of speaking that he gained after a repeated practice are pretty successful. In the film, the lines belonged to 'Oh Yeong', not to Lee Joon. Then, how did he deal with sex scenes that everyone had been concerned about? Practice or efforts would not have been enough for such scenes.

Lee Joon said with serious eyes, "I have shown myself a lot already.” According to him, he frequently revealed his chest on stage to give off sex appeal. He says that sex scenes were not very hard since he was used to such performance. To the mean comment, "You did not show your bottom, did you?” he said, “Oh, I did not see that coming,” with a short exclamation.

"I did not think that the sex scenes were something direct. I was fine with them since they were a way of expressing Oh Yeong. I was not worried. It is shocking just because I am an idol star. I want to say that the scenes are artistic performance. In addition, don’t’ you think that my body was not great? My body in the film looks bad. I have a belly fat from drinking (laughter). Oh Yeong is a poor man. He is a person who gets by everyday as a supporting actor. How did he have time to work out? I imagined that, even if he became a star overnight, his mind would have been empty while his appearance looks gorgeous. That is why I did not work out. I have regrets now that I see myself on the screen. I should have worked out a little. I could not stand my body (laughter)."

Lee Joon was embarrassed by what he calls belly fat, which was actually fantastic abs. He just innocently frustrated those who work out hard right away. What kind of alcohol should they drink to make such solid muscles like his?

Lee Joon said, “I hope viewers to be shocked.” He said that he wants viewers to accept Oh Yeong’s violent behaviors or vulgar languages as they are. He also asked viewers to think about what made Oh Yeong be like that. He asked viewers to see why Oh Yeong had to do bad things.

Lastly, to the mean question, “Do you have anything to say to young fans?” Lee Joon firmly said as follows.

"Watch the film when you grow up. Teenagers will have a hard time entering a theatre that shows the film (laughter)."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 3

He is not extremely tall or big but just the right height and size, he has the kind of lean body that women love. His eyes shine when he smiles. He is Lee Joon(25 years old, real name: Lee Chang-sun), an actor.

He always smiles and looks lively wherever he goes. He does not raise much complaint and just goes with the flow. However, he does voice his opinions. He always tries his best no matter how hectic his schedule becomes. He becomes more attractive the more one gets to know him. One can grasp a sense of why director Shin Yeon-shik and producer Kim Gi-duk decided to give Lee Joon a role in ‘Rough Play’ even though he does not have a concrete acting experience.

Oh Young, Lee Joon’s role in ‘Rough Play’, is a dramatic figure who reflects how corrupted one can become. Oh Young loses himself in the various enticements and falls to the very bottom. He shoots up into the stardom from scratch but losses control of himself, amidst the lure and enticements handed his way and ends up being at the bottom.

Oh Young struggled and rebelled against the chaos and confusion, so Lee Joon portrayed the character accordingly. Oh Young became almost neurotic along the way and suffered from stress due to those surrounding him. Under these circumstances Oh Young, or in other words, Lee Joon’s heart hardened against others.

“I did not exactly try to reflect my situation on Oh Young. Oh Young and I think differently. However, I do admit that my character was influenced somewhat by my current situation. I think this is inevitable because actors act based on the experience he or she has. I tried to hold my center. I tried to become more mature and relaxed about it,” Lee Joon said.

Lee Joon is a young man with an exceptional heart. He said because he kept his center, he was able to avoid being swayed by the decision he made to participate in ‘Rough Play’. Although many around him tried to dissuade him from his decision out of worry, he had his heels dug into the ground. He said that he felt the need to explore his own future.

“As I’ve mentioned before, keeping your center is what is the most important. I take other people’s opinions into consideration but I’m not necessarily swayed by them. I make my own decisions. Even if I later regret my decisions, that’s what I have to cope with. Although I am an idol singer and belong to an agency, it’s actually my life. Nobody lives your life for you. I felt certain about ‘Rough Play’. It’s a first piece that I chose by myself. I am willing to accept any kind of results or responses because I made the choice myself. I have no regrets,” said Lee Joon.

Lee Joon continued to stress the importance of ‘holding one’s middle’. Even though he does not behave like Oh Young, Lee Joon continues to keep himself in check. However, he says does not try to put off false modesty either.

“When you’re at the top, no one can stay modest every single moment,” he explained.

“Some people say it’s all a bluff, but I think a certain level of bluffing is needed. An actor who is always modest seems nice at first but with time that could be seen as problematic also. That actor could seem like he or she has no self-esteem or talent whatsoever. Being a celebrity is all about presentation. It’s not about bling. It’s not about looking as if you just don’t spend any money on yourself. It’s about how you present yourself in a balanced way, that’s crucial,” Lee Joon added.

Lee Joon said he was cautious of what he said because his words could affect other people. He was aware that a lot of teenagers followed him, so he always careful in his every move.

“I feel the need to watch what I’m doing or saying. I think public figures should not do wrong things. They should set an example for the public. This is not an option but a must. I worried that some teenagers might be affected by ‘Rough Play’. I am relieved to hear that teenagers’ are not allowed to watch the movie,” Lee Joon said with a smile.

Guest 00silence00

"Rough PLay" report (new spoilers)

Cr. GreyWithJoon0207

Rough Play VIP Premiere
Joonie should be serious, micro doesn't work & suddenly sang
:))

Cr. 쑤쑤 쑤

Guest 00silence00

Lee Joon is Thankful to be Compared to T.O.P

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48553

After hearing that the public was comparing him to Big Bang’s T.O.P, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon felt the need to express his gratitude.

In a recently interview with enews about his upcoming movie, An Actor is an Actor, Lee Joon said, “Thank you for comparing me to T.O.P.,” when talking about idol group members who’ve succeeded as an acting-dol.

“I’m not that close with T.O.P, but I ran into him at the Busan International Film Festival recently, and he really is handsome,” said Lee Joon. “He was so handsome that I ended up thinking, ‘I wish I looked like that.’”

Both Lee Joon and T.O.P attended that 18th BIFF to promote their movies An Actor is an Actor and The Commitment. They’ve both received praises for carrying out their group activities as well as superb acting careers.

“People are also amazed by T.O.P, and after actually seeing him up close, he really is something else,” said Lee Joon. “I’m just thankful to be compared with him.”

Lee Joon feels like a child next to Siwan because Siwan's so matur

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/lee-joon-feels-like-a-child-next-to-siwan-because-siwan-is-so-mature#axzz2iIQcq0E0

Lee Joon
 had nothing but praise for ZE:A's Siwan!

In an interview he had with MBN Star, he said, "I'm like a middle schooler. Siwan is very mature. He's really very adult-like. If I'm next to him, I feel like a baby. His posture and his way of talking is calm, so he feels like an adult. Thankfully, I learn from him, and when I see him, I feel like I have a long way to go."

Lee Joon, Siwan, and Kwanghee are actually good friends of the 88'line. Kwanghee actually has shared a KakaoTalk chat he had with Lee Joon, and the trio frequently hang out together.

He also said, "Even though not in detail, I have a plan that fits my age. I think in life, setting big goal and chasing after it gives energy. I believe that even unrealistic dreams make you mature."

Guest 00silence00

class="subject""This is how to turn" Lee Joon the ballerino in alley way

http://m.star.naver.com/mblaq/news/end?id=1767155&lfrom=twitter

Cr. STARCAST/Dispatch

There was a twist outside the screen. There was no charisma from the movie. Lee Joon’s easy-going personality was impressive. The occasion where we can see actors as they are is an after-party.

At the night of October 17, the 'Rough Play' showed up at the center of the Gangnam Area, Seoul. The movie team had an after-party at a bar in Apgujeong. They gathered to celebrate the VIP premiere they had that day.  The directors Kim Ki-duk, Shin-yeon-sik, actors Lee Joon, Yang Dong-geun, Oh Gwang-rok, and Kang Shin-hyo had a time together. 

dispatch102_zps1cb1ace9.jpg

Lee Joon was eating as expected. Following Fried Kimchi Rice, Bulgogi, and Daegu Soup, he was eating fried dish served with alcohol drinks. For Lee Joon, a get-together may mean a jackpot. He quickly tasted all kinds of dish on the table. Among them, he grabbed his favorite, a fried shrimp, and ate it in a tough way.

He shouted ‘Paiting’ with his glass raised. Probably because the movie 'Rough Play' received positive reviews, Lee Joon looked happy throughout the party. He did not stop talking with the staff members and guests.

dispatch103_zps2b50bda1.jpg

"A fried shrimp is the best”

dispatch104_zps88614407.jpg

"I wish a success for our movie”

dispatch105_zpsc07183e7.jpg

"Please pay more attention to my acting instead of sex scenes”

dispatch106_zps9aa381ff.jpg

"No way! Are you taking a picture of me again?" 
An hour later.

dispatch107_zps5e10ce04.jpg

Lee Joon came outside. Some of his company were turning, which is a ballet move, for fun. Lee Joon, who majored in ballet in Korea National University of Arts, could not just stand quietly. He stepped forward confidently.

He was the 'Black Swan’ indeed. Lee Joon left his hat to someone and showed how to turn. He pointed his toe and elegantly stretched out his arm. He showed a very straight posture. His friends could not stop laughing to see Lee Joon’s serious turns.  

dispatch108_zps9c8d751e.jpg

"That is not
a turn"

dispatch109_zps9580e766.jpg

"I will do it"

dispatch110_zpsd989cdfb.jpg

"SNL Black Swan"

dispatch111_zpsa646a19e.jpg

"Wow"

dispatch112_zps2f213a61.jpg

"Perfect landing"

dispatch113_zps7dae1b0c.jpg

His fashion style was impressive, too. Lee Joon showed off good fashion sense by choosing a monotone. He wore a grey round t-shirt and black pants. He looked chic unlike when he promoted 'MBLAQ'.

The point was a fedora. Lee Joon enjoys wearing a fedora since it is his favorite item. The fedora fashion was even more stylish thanks to the monotone look. In addition, he emphasized cuteness by letting down his front hair.

Dispatch118_zpse18cfbb5.jpg

In fact, some stars turn 180 degrees different as soon as a camera turns off. Lee Joon, however, was the same.  After finishing the Black Swan play, he saw off his great senior actors. He bowed with his own bright smile.  

Oh Gwang-rok asked Lee Joon for his autograph apparently to give his children. After receiving Lee Joon’s autograph, Oh Gwang-rok patted on Lee Joon’s shoulder. He was very polite to the other actors, too. When he talked with them, he did not forget to be polite. He attentively listened to them. 

dispatch115_zpse27db0cd.jpg

“Joon, please give me your autograph”

dispatch116_zpsf8a38d36.jpg

"Thank you"

dispatch117_zps19e4e058.jpg

“Get home safe, everyone”

Guest 00silence00

class="entry-title"MBLAQ Lee Joon Confirms to Star in New Movie
=D>

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/74936

K-pop idol group MBLAQ member Lee Joon will portray a romance between a woman in her forties.

Joon and actress Park Jin-hee have been cast as lead roles of new film project, tentatively titled “Botox,” set to crank in this month, the film’s producing film Studio East said in a press release Tuesday.

Lee will take on 21-year-old boy named Gun-ni,  who has pure heart to devote everything for his loving one, while Park will turn into 42-year-old would-be writer named Young-sook, who goes through inner conflict after receiving Gun-ni’s enthusiastic confession.

Helmed by veteran romance comics writer Hwang Mi-na, the upcoming film is based on the web cartoon of the same name much beloved by readers in their thirties and forties.

Lee Joon, 25, is currently busying with promotional activities of his first major film “Rough Play,” which opened in the Korean theaters last Thursday.

Park, 35, recently wrapped up starring in MBC’s 120-part historic epic “Hur Jun, the Original Story.”

--------------

* Lead actress will be Park Jin-heen and not Kim Hee Sun (who looks like Haetnim)
:-q

Archived