Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest cyanaepurple

I can't wait to hear good news about Se Yeon. I want a new romcom series for her. I think she will accept a role like the one in Clash of the Families 2.  Friends, Do you know any new tv series that has no female lead casted yet?

You guys, this might just by my imagination, but I think seyeon is going to be the leading lady in the "cheese in the trap" xD she said she wants to play a bubbly and funny character next project and the leading lady here is bubbly and funny, + Park Hae Jin is confirmed for the lead 

• Like 2

There are new drama yongpal (im not sure bout d exact title) that already casted joo won and kim tae hee but i already hope kim tae hee will decline then jsy will offered that role instead. Hihi

Edited by necyhey_stv

yongpal looks like a serious medial drama though and i don`t think seyeon is looking for a serious drama for her next project but ill really like to see her reunite with joo won lol aswell with kim jae wook and park hae jin xD 

Jin Se Yeon has stunned people when admitting having never been in relationship

Via Tiffany 6 days ago
Jin Se Yeon  has stunned  people when  admitting  having  never  been  in  relationship

Actress Jin Se Yeon has grabbed the attention of netizens after revealing personal details about her love life.

During an April 29 appearance on the “What About My Age?” special of MBC’s “Radio Star” along with Kim Eung Soo, Park Eun Hye and Shin Jung Geun, Jin Se Yeon revealed that she has never been in a romantic relationship.

“When I was a student I told my mom, ‘I’ll date when I turn 20,’ and it really turned out that way. But since turning 20, I’ve been so busy with work that I haven’t been able to date,” she confessed.

Jin Se Yeon  has stunned  people when  admitting  having  never  been  in  relationship

“If I ever thought that a guy had feelings for me, I made sure to put some distance between us,” she explained further. When asked if this was because she believed in chastity before marriage, she explained that, “It’s not that. I want to marry my first love. I have a fantasy about that.”

http://www.ohkpop.com/215350/jin-se-yeon-has-stunned-people-when-admitting-having-never-been-in-relationship

Jin Se Yeon appeared to have dismissed the rumors about being born in the rich family

Via Tiffany 13 days ago
Jin Se Yeon  appeared  to  have  dismissed the rumors  about  being  born   in the rich family

Despite the rumors that Jin Se Yeon is the daughter of a multi-millionaire, she denied all speculations.

On the episode of MBC’s variety show “Golden Fishery” aired on April 29, Jin Se Yeon, Park Eun HyeShin Jung Guen, and Kim Eung Soo appeared as guests for the special “What about my age.”

When the MCs bring up rumors such as “She’s a millionaire” or “She’s the daughter of politician,” Jin Se Yeon expresses that she was as surprised by the speculations.

“For a brief period I was an extra actor and a child actor,” she says. “I was lucky to have emerged into the limelight.”

“My parents are just normal people. My dad works in the IT industry, nothing really big,” she carefully says.

Jin Se Yeon  appeared  to  have  dismissed the rumors  about  being  born   in the rich family

http://www.ohkpop.com/215491/jin-se-yeon-appeared-to-have-dismissed-the-rumors-about-being-born-in-the-rich-family

• Like 1