Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Hi, everyone!
I'm so happy that Se Yeon seemed to be getting a lot of guestings nowadays. After her movie, I hope she'd take on a new drama project. I miss her already. I wish it's a historical drama. I saw some old photos of her from her last MBC historical drama, "The Duo." She played the younger version of Han Ji Hye in that drama. Apparently people loved her there and commended her performance.
I felt assured that Se Yeon would do well in a historical drama if ever she becomes a cast in one. Oh, thank heavens!
Here are the photos. Let's travel down the memory lane:
With the actress, Han Ji Hye:jin-sae-yeon.jpg

A still from The Duo:
theduoyoungcast.jpg

@djappleblush she will pull of historical Soo good! And I have some great news! Leeyubi is confirmed for the scholar who walks the night and kim so eun is supporting!!! =)) I'm actually SO happy because the kse fans were so mean to seyeon

@RoseM, yes, she will really do great in a historical drama.
Anyway, I didn't know Kim So Eun's fans were mean to Se Yeon. I mean, I like Kim So Eun. I shipped her so hard with Kim Bum back at Boys over Flowers era. I even liked Ga Eul and Ji Sung's (was KIm Bum's character called "Ji Sung? Sorry, my memory's a little rusty right now) love story better than Jandi and Jun Pyo's.
Wow, can't they be more mature and cool? Gosh, why do certain fandom consist of crazy people? LOL.