Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Here, guys! I found the Men's health magazine BTS stills, the magazine that featured Jin Se Yeon in it, although the cover of the magazine was Lee Cheon Hee, for the month of May.
I can't wait to see all the official photos soon. :)
1428919309647.jpeg?type=w2
20150413_170107.jpg?type=w2
1429143225252.jpeg?type=w2
1429143151138.jpeg?type=w2
C360_2015-04-13-16-08-10-188.jpg?type=w2
C360_2015-04-13-16-12-06-555.jpg?type=w2
20150413_154609.jpg?type=w2
C360_2015-04-13-15-30-43-903.jpg?type=w2

(source: http://m.blog.naver.com/lure83/220339834604)

• Like 1

Actress Jin Se-yeon pulled off the perfect bikini look.

The presentation production for the movie"Enemies In-Law" was held on the 23rd.

Jin Se-yeon plays Park Yeong-hee, a former gold medal fencer lieutenant. She does a sexy dance in a bikini and she claims it was pressurizing.

Jin Se-yeon said, "I starved myself for that scene and worked out to. I gave up all the good food for it".

Previously, in the preview of "Enemies In-Law"Jin Se-yeon appeared in a bikini showing off her curves.

Meanwhile, "Enemies In-Law" is a comedy between two families who try to stop Yeong-hee, the youngest daughter of a police family and Cheol-soo (Hong Jong-hyeon), the only son of a burglar family from getting married

http://www.hancinema.net/ji-se-yeon-in-a-bikini--81207.html

• Like 2

Hong Jong Hyun and Jin Se Yeon discuss their long kiss scene

Actors Hong Jong Hyun and Jin Se Yeon attended the press conference for their movie 'Dangerous In-Laws 2' at the Lotte Cinema in Seoul on April 23 and talked about their kiss scene.

They were asked if they had been embarrassed about their kiss scene as it came out for quite a long time in a clip shown at a pre-screening event. Hong Jong Hyun said,"Honestly, we did film that kiss scene for a very long time. It was extremely cold that day. We did film for a long time, but we did not do many takes, so I think it was less embarrassing."

Jin Se Yeon spoke up with, "The director captured the angle well. I saw what's been edited and even I was surprised to the point I exclaimed out lout."

Hong Jong Hyun added, "Honestly, Jin Se Yeon probably had a hard time because of my blood makeup," but she replied, "Thankfully, the blood had hardened. It was a bit cold, but it was okay."

The movie is a comedy about two families against the unification through marriage and will premiere on April 29! They say comedy, but... blood makeup? We'll have to see the movie to find out what they mean!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/hong-jong-hyun-and-jin-se-yeon-discuss-their-long-kiss-scene

• Like 2

Guest KangHae143

RoseM said: Hong Jong Hyun and Jin Se Yeon discuss their long kiss scene

Actors Hong Jong Hyun and Jin Se Yeon attended the press conference for their movie 'Dangerous In-Laws 2' at the Lotte Cinema in Seoul on April 23 and talked about their kiss scene.

They were asked if they had been embarrassed about their kiss scene as it came out for quite a long time in a clip shown at a pre-screening event. Hong Jong Hyun said,"Honestly, we did film that kiss scene for a very long time. It was extremely cold that day. We did film for a long time, but we did not do many takes, so I think it was less embarrassing."

Jin Se Yeon spoke up with, "The director captured the angle well. I saw what's been edited and even I was surprised to the point I exclaimed out lout."

Hong Jong Hyun added, "Honestly, Jin Se Yeon probably had a hard time because of my blood makeup," but she replied, "Thankfully, the blood had hardened. It was a bit cold, but it was okay."

The movie is a comedy about two families against the unification through marriage and will premiere on April 29! They say comedy, but... blood makeup? We'll have to see the movie to find out what they mean!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/hong-jong-hyun-and-jin-se-yeon-discuss-their-long-kiss-scene

Yeah, must be lost of guys after seyeon but I think she said before she won't date a celebrity, and she debuted , very young so she must not have time to date, some people don't believe her xD

• Like 2

Jin Se Yeon Denies Rumors of Being the Daughter of a Wealthy Family

Despite the rumors that Jin Se Yeon is the daughter of a multi-millionaire, she denied all speculations.

On the episode of MBC’s variety show “Golden Fishery” aired on April 29, Jin Se Yeon, Park Eun HyeShin Jung Guen, and Kim Eung Soo appeared as guests for the special “What about my age.”

When the MCs bring up rumors such as “She’s a millionaire” or “She’s the daughter of politician,” Jin Se Yeon expresses that she was as surprised by the speculations.

“For a brief period I was an extra actor and a child actor,” she says. “I was lucky to have emerged into the limelight.”

“My parents are just normal people. My dad works in the IT industry, nothing really big,” she carefully says.

Source (1)

SOOMPI

• Like 1

Jin Se-yeon has seemed coy until now. However, meeting her in person revealed that she smiles a lot and is a lot like a little sister.

We met Jin Se-yeon with smiles at a café in Seoul. She was promoting her new movie"Enemies In-Law" and she claimed she saw it for the first time at the VIP premiere.

"It's my first leading role so I was very shaky. I couldn't concentrate. I haven't properly watched my own acting yet but before I knew it, the movie was over while I was thinking about it. I need to watch it 10 more times".

Jin Se-yeon made an attempt at a comedy movie for the first time. She usually seen in serious movies like "Bridal Mask" and "Five Fingers" so she looks more mature than she actually is but this time it's different. She finally played a young and cheerful character which seems to be exactly her.

"It was much more easy for me to make this movie. I was glad I could show you a brighter side of me. That's one of the biggest reasons why I chose "Enemies In-Law"".

The chemistry she creates with Cheol-soo (Hong Jong-hyeon) who she's been seeing for 7 years, makes one feel good inside.

"Jong-hyeon is cute and that helped in acting out Cheol-soo. I watched on of his TV shows to get to know him but he was different in real life. We worked well together".

In the movie, Jin Se-yeon is very charming. She feeds Cheol-soo veggie wraps and looks at him with hearts coming out of her eyes. But Jin Se-yeon looked shy at the mention of it. "I really don't know how to charm someone".

"I have an elder brother and my parents say they think they have two sons. I was worried about the promotions of the movie too. But then I decided to go ahead with it and not be shy. My face was so red at the end of it".

Jin Se-yeon was carefree and she broke the ice with her great big smile and she says being in this industry for 5 years made her this way".

"I wasn't an introvert but I couldn't approach people easily. Then it became naturally. I think about how I can appeal to those working with me and I learn a lot going around here and there".

She wants to do something even brighter than"Enemies In-Law" next time.

"I want to be the funny one next. I think I can be more cheery and bubbly than this".

• Like 2

GENERAL

Jin Se Yeon says she will fight for her love despite parents' opposition

May 8, 2015 @ 2:14 am
temp-avatar.jpg by alim17

SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

•  

Actress Jin Se Yeon asserted that she would be someone who fights for love on the May 7 broadcasting of 'Kim Chang Ryul's Old School'. 

When DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked a hypothetical question, "You met the man you were fated to be with, but you parents are against him.  What would you do?"  Despite her dainty and sweet appearance, she said with resolve, "I will not give up.  If I think to myself, 'He's the person for me,' I will not lose him easily."

SEE ALSO: Jin Se Yeon talks about lying about her age when she debuted

She added, "I want to try holding hands with the person I love as we walk somewhere to eat a packed meal and feel the spring breeze."

Park Eun Hye chimed in here with,"That's the age to fantasize about stuff like that," making everyone chuckle.

Jin Se Yeon also revealed previously that she's a 'motae solo' and hasn't had a chance to experience love yet with her blossoming career keeping her busy!

• Like 2

Guest cyanaepurple

As of today, May 10, 2015, Se Yeonie's movie Clash of the Families 2 reaches 388,745 views. 

still trying to get used to this new forums, i'm no a techie so abit confuses here, but it nice to be back to this thread, thank you for the updates gals :D and imma missing baby girl seyeon-ee so so much 

• Like 2